Filtered Future and Other Dark Tales of Science Fiction and Horror just 99 cents!:

Filtered Future and Other Dark Tales of Science Fiction and Horror is on sale for just 99 cents!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00723OO1E/?tag=coolscifi-20

*Written by Brett Weiss, a professional writer since 1997, this eclectic short story collection pulls no punches, taking readers down a rabbit hole of fear, wonder and imagination. From the Orwellian “Filtered Future” and “What Do They Do While We Sleep?” to the deadly dark “Strange Children” and “Wormboy,” Filtered Future and Other Dark Tales of Science Fiction and Horror will keep anyone with a taste for the bizarre reading late into the night (and the next night and the next).

Other stories in this collection include: “I Have No TV, and I Must Watch” (a Harlan Ellison homage/parody); “Washed in the Blood” (a seriously warped religious yarn); “The Land of Oz” (about an early ’80s arcade); “The Creation Proclamation” (an amusing evolutionary tale); and “The Lady Loves Dancing” (introducing a morbidly obese woman’s “Little Helpers”).

Bonus features include a poem (“A New Kind of Light”), an article on the great Stephen King (in which I solve the mystery of his first published story), an interview with legendary horror novelist Bentley Little and introductions to each story. More than 38,500 words in all.

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Back