Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuna (X-2)

• Vincent Valentine (VII/DofC)

• Other

• Total voters
I am totally obsessed with the Final Fantasy games and theres not really any official topic here to do with it so calling all Final Fantasy fans!

My favourite would probably be VII (7). Ok so the graphics aren't great but the storyline is just brilliant. Also LOVE Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus. They are both brilliant and do the original game justice as spinoffs.

Sally you know I'm a fellow Final Fantasy nut, loved them all but my personal faves were 7 (Sephiroth rules all, and that tune 'One Winged Angel' is great!), 8 also kicks arse too (I like it cos I bear a resemblance to Squall Lionheart :lol: and also I got addicted to the card games!) and 10 was great too (Gotta love Auron!)

My mate Rachel (another FF nut) is trying to get me to sign up for FF 11, may do someday!

Hmmm I don't know if it tops the Final Fantasy games, because style wise they're very different.

Definetly the best game for its genre though. I love Vincent too, he was always one of my favourite characters from VII so I'm so glad this game focuses on him.

Plus the fact Turk!Vincent is unbelievably cute!!! :love: ^_^

Actually I was really glad we got to see more of Lucrecia's character. I loved her and Vincent's little moments. They were so cute. I'm glad they put all the original characters in D of C too!

Eugh FF IX ... was so disappointed by it. It wasnt just the graphics, just the story in general.

All the other Final Fantasy games had these brilliant, original storylines. Final Fantasy IX was basically Aladin. And then all the others had these dreamy hunks as the hero ... Cloud, Squal, Tidus, Vincent 🤤, in IX its a monkey boy!!! I mean he has a tail and everything! :eek:

lol you haven't changed a bit Sal

I beg to differ... (I never liked Vincent before now :P )

I can't wait for both 12 and 13. I never really got into 11 because of the whole online thing, but the new ones look great. Now I just need the money for a PS3 so I can get them.

Yeah 12 and 13 I will be getting whenever they show up! And it was FF7 I was playing earlier Sally when I texted ya....was in the process of whooping Sephiroth's candy ass (One Winged Angel rocks!)

Wasnt keen on FF9 myself, it was too easy, and too cutesy was aimed at the younger gamers methinks

FF7 and 8 were the dogs bollocks, great storylines, cracking villains and amazing music

FF7 and 8 were the dogs bollocks

I never understood that saying because it means great, but the dogs bollocks, well they're not all that great really are they :thinking: :P

I have preordered both Before Crisis and Crisis Core, two more Final Fantasy VII storylines. One of them is about The Turks, and the other about Zack and Cloud before FFVII. I can't wait they should be brilliant :jump:

Yeah PSP and mobile - so obviosuly won't be AS good as playstation games, but its more the story I'm interested in tbh. Especially Zack's. Also I hear Turk!Vincent will be making an appearance in the Turks game :blush:

Also I can't help noticed the lack of people here.

^ I know!! I was really shocked more people weren't/aren't into FF!! I mean I aready knew Andy was ^_^ and you were Sam, but then you havn't been online in years so wasnt sure about that.... but still I really thought more people would come. Maybe we're not selling it well :thinking:

you were Sam, but then you havn't been online in years so wasnt sure about that....

Sorry bout that life's been kind of hectic - you know what I'm like right? :P Although I managed to keep in touch with Sky - but then you missy changed your number and your address!!! *off topic sorry* :blush:

Ah well, I guess the three of us can keep it running.

There's a rumour there's going to be films made for all of them -like Advent Children only for 8,9 n 10. Also a sequel for Dirge, and the re-release of VII on PS3.

I havn't changed my address... did change my number though. Did you try to write to me? Aww thats so sweet :love:

FF VII on the PS3!!! I have seen the trailer and I am SO SO SO excited for it!!! Its my all time favourite FF game and its going to be even better in good graphics!!! I hope they havn't changed too much - like I know something would be difficult to show in CG .... like Cloud's 'freakouts' .... :thinking: still - cannot wait :jump: :jump: :jump:

AND are the really making a D of C sequel???? I mean I now it ended on a cliffhanger but I didn't no if they were gona do it or not! Ohh so excited :happydance:

OMG !!!!! Syd4Vaughn I love you !!!!! :angelic: :P FF IS SO ! GREAT!!!! :P
i got game 1 till 12 , including the other titles..... only one i aint have is FF Chronicles ( gamecube) and FFXI ( doesntlike MMORPG) Sephiroth owns :smiley:

I'm half way through 12 and a little disappointed. I'm not liking this new battle system :( Its good, but I like the old one way better. Plus, I find the story a little lacking. I like the license board, but I hate how you have to buy your abilities before you can use them. I wished that you just earned them after a certain level like you did in the old games! I guess it is kind of cool, how every character starts off with so many options. It all varries on opinion. I don't think its a bad game, but its not nearly as good as 10, IMO.

I'm half way through 12 and a little disappointed. I'm not liking this new battle system :( Its good, but I like the old one way better. Plus, I find the story a little lacking. I like the license board, but I hate how you have to buy your abilities before you can use them. I wished that you just earned them after a certain level like you did in the old games! I guess it is kind of cool, how every character starts off with so many options. It all varries on opinion. I don't think its a bad game, but its not nearly as good as 10, IMO.

Amen, I've played 12 for i think 1 or 2 months now... but all it is is, do this do that... Yeah damn you if you dont find the way i wont give you any hints ! go search for your own, the whole game is like that.... The new battlesystem yes... well it isn't made for lazy gamers since your position , time, attack, all are critical when it comes to that point..... and what I really Really hate.... are the long walks... the very very very long walks.....
and the training:/ somethimes you need to level like 5 levels before you can continue with the storyline oherwise youll get pawned :P

Back