• Yuna (X-2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vincent Valentine (VII/DofC)

• Other

• Total voters
Can you imagine our great grandkids playing FF 50 or suttin

I wasn't aware we were having great grand kids my dear, or even kids for that matter - something your not telling me?

I'd rather they went back and remade 7, maybe 8 - because otherwise they'll run out of ideas and just kill the whole franchise

^ I agree remakes off old classics (with original endings) would be better

lol of course were having kids. And we'll teach them how to use swords and they'll be our spawn of FF babies. One of them will have white hair and be a total rebel ... and the other will have blonde spikey hair and will one day save the world.

It'll totally happen :smiley:

You maybe, but don't forget Sephy loves his mother. I'll be perfectly fine :P

Has anyone ever noticed how much psychlogy is in Final Fantasy VII?
  • Oedepis Complex - Sephy loves his mother
  • Scizophrenia - Cloud hears stranges voices no one else can hear
  • Multiple Personality Disorder - Cloud is Cloud/Zack/Septhrioth's Puppet...
  • Kleptomania - Yuffie
^ Just to name a few :P

I love your new avatar n sig !!!

Omg Cloud's eyes 🤤

Cloud and Vincent are too fit for words... I know they're not real and everything.. but I mean ... wow... I wonder who they were modelled on *runs off to find out*

I always thought you were wearing contacts !! Gess not :P

I tried to style my hair 'a la Cloud' but it failed completly. His spikes defy gravity, his hairstyle is not possible to construct unless he uses industrial strength hair gel.

^ Plus his hair doesn't get messed by water or sleep - the man has perfect hair! I want to phone him and ask him what gel he uses cos its awesome.

Also I want to ask him where he got those bullet deflecting goggles :P

*Heads to Scotland*

:P

I've been told I look like Yuna, but I think thats only cos I've got one blue eye and one green eye

Hehehe...thanks hon! Yeah as you know and have saw Sally, all I need is the scar on my head and a gunblade and I'm Squall, as I already have the hair, jacket and jeans ;)

Cloud's hair...how the feck does he do it :lol: ??

And yeah there's a slight resemblance to Yuna pal, but I'd have said you're maybe closer to Rinoa...plus that'd mean you and I would be kicking arse side by side :cool:

I've never met ya Andy mate but I've gotta say your a lucky guy if you look like Squall.

Didn't Rinoa have long black hair?

I think you look the spit of Yuna Sal, plus you both do that thing with your tongue ;)

^ He won't be replying to that I killed him :smiley:

Aww yeah! I forgot about that - MCR - that was a kwl night. I reckon we were probably on the same train yano, just different carriages or something

^ He won't be replying to that I killed him :smiley:
Aww yeah! I forgot about that - MCR - that was a kwl night. I reckon we were probably on the same train yano, just different carriages or something

Yup, somthin like that

And about you stomping on Sam :lol: the poor guy

And Sally are we ever gonna get a chance to actually TALK?? It's only 11 days till I go see Lizzie, would love to chat on phone to ya before I go :D

I know!!! I'm so sorry - I've still not got a phone sorted and its a bit hectic right now tbh with exams and stuff so I don't know if I'm gna have a chance to get one.

Me and my friends have got to get the old walkie talkies out :P

Sam deserved that - don't give him sympathy lol

^ I do deserve sympathy. All I did was make an ickle joke and you crush me. But ha! Won't get rid of me that easy. I'm like Sephy mate. No matter how many times you kill me I'll keep coming back with a vengence.

Been playing VII again actually. Anyone else realised Aeris got killed by a projection of Septhiroth? LAME!

Back