Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuna (X-2)

• Vincent Valentine (VII/DofC)

• Other

• Total voters
I still cant find my missing disc for Final Fantasy 7...I think its the 1st disc tho so I can still do the awesome Sephy battle (cue "One Winged Angel") :lol:

I did it - I got my FF tattoo!

Originally I was going to get a Cerberus symbol but then I thought it might not be instantly recognisable, so I was going to get the Meteor, but then I found this picture of Cloud that was just awesome so I thought, I'll get that done.

6 hours in the chair - but it was worth it :smiley:

I've seen it woo!

Its really amazing I love it. ^_^

What do you think about me getting one angel wing on my back? Like a One Winged Angel ? :angelic:

Glad you like it :smiley:

I never understood why he was called One Winged Angel. I mean, its not like you could fly with one wing, and he's hardly an angel.

I think you'd look pretty cool with a Rinoa style tattoo Sal

3605166rinoa_wings.jpg

Yeah, it could look quite hot on ya Sally, every time I hear the name One Winged Angel, I think of that awesome Sephy battle music :lol:

And by the way lass, have you got yourself a phone yet

I haven't bbz. I've spent all my money at the moment on alcohol and dresses and shoes :P

I'm saving up though this summer for gig tickets and a tattoo. So um, Christmas maybe? :thinking:

Woo! Advent Children is the best film ever.

The whole Cloud/Aeris thing they had going on annoyed me though.

Cloud belongs with Tifa.
Aeris belongs with Zack.

Its simple. If they had meant for Aeris to be with Cloud - they wouldn't have killed her.

And while I'm having a rant - Yuffietine fans?! What are you thinking! I mean I know they say opposites attract but you can't but a hyperactive klepto ninja with a manic depressive vampire! Its not a match made in heaven. Vincent should be with Lucrecia. Not Yuffie. And not Shelke - shes like 10, its gross.

Best part was...the final battle music!! And also, the return of SEPHIROTH!!!! :woot:

Was pleasantly surprised by FF7: Advent Children, didnt expect much from it, but I loved it!!

Well technically Shelke was 21, she just had the body of a ten year old.

Then again, technically Vincents not 27, he's 65.

I agree though, Cloud/Tifa is the better couple. I never really liked Aerith. She was such a ditz.

Eww 65 lol ... stop ruining Vincent for me :P

Yeah Andy the battle scenes are cool. I like the one with Tifa in the church - or actually, the fight with Bahumut, that is just so cool!

And Sam I don't hate Aeris, I just hate the concept of Aeris with Cloud. She only liked the Zack in him, she never knew the real Cloud that Tifa did.

Bdw Sam are you coming on to mine Friday??

Eww 65 lol ... stop ruining Vincent for me

Yeah Andy the battle scenes are cool. I like the one with Tifa in the church - or actually, the fight with Bahumut, that is just so cool!

And Sam I don't hate Aeris, I just hate the concept of Aeris with Cloud. She only liked the Zack in him, she never knew the real Cloud that Tifa did.

Bdw Sam are you coming on to mine Friday??

I didn't ruin him for you, its the truth. Haha you fancy a 65 year old man :P

The fight with Bahumut wins no contest. Althugh I do like Reno and Rudes fight before that for comedy value. :D

And yeah babe I'm coming. ;)

Back home - finally. Was good, hopefully I'' one day be wealhty enough to do it more often.

In FFVII what was that fat guy with the weird laugh called, I've been racking my brains trying to remember?

LMAO!! Ohh I can just see it now:

Cloud: (examining his fingernails) So? Oh, here comes Sephiroth. Have fun!
Maker of video: Eh?
Sephiroth: Where are they? AHA! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU USE THE GREAT SEPHIROTH'S THEME.
Maker of video: I-i-it was for the purposes of comedy...?
Sephiroth: I'LL SHOW YOU COMEDY! BLACK COMEDY! (draws Masamune)

:lol:

Back