• Yuna (X-2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vincent Valentine (VII/DofC)

• Other

• Total voters
LMAO!! Ohh I can just see it now:

Cloud: (examining his fingernails) So? Oh, here comes Sephiroth. Have fun!
Maker of video: Eh?
Sephiroth: Where are they? AHA! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU USE THE GREAT SEPHIROTH'S THEME.
Maker of video: I-i-it was for the purposes of comedy...?
Sephiroth: I'LL SHOW YOU COMEDY! BLACK COMEDY! (draws Masamune)
:lol:

ROFLMAO!! Sally you have some imagination lass!! Did that video give ya a giggle mate??

Hehe yeah I've been told I'm a bit insane :rolleyes:

Ooohhh well. I had an allnighter on Saturday which was spent recruting my friend to FF. A night well spent ^_^

Hey guys, i just discovered the world of FF this week end when a friend gave me the advent children dvd. No need to say i loved it. (although i had a hard time figuring out what the story was since i never played any FF games)
So yeah, just wanted to say a quick hello, new fan joining this thread. Even though i can't really call myself a true 'fan' since i only know the story of FFVII :lol:

:welcome:

Advent Children is may favourite film.

I'm glad you enjoyed it even without having played the game. I can see why that would be confusing lol.

I've been watching the trailers for Crisis Core which looks amazing. Its the Prequel to FFVII where you play as Zack and its his story. Looks so good.

Kingdom Hearts 3 also looks amazing too. So many good games coming out!

Yeah i've watched it too. I also saw the ending. So very sad.
I'll buy the game once it comes out here, since Crisis Core was made for PSP, and i have it. Too bad i don't have PS2 or PS3 (ps3 is waaay too expensive). I would have liked to play the FF games.

The whole Crisis Core game is up on Youtube. That may save me having to buy a PSP.

The ending omg - I mean from the game, I knew it was coming, but it still made me cry!!

I've been replaying 7 right now, to me it will always be the best one.

Yep, the ending was sad. With the song and all...
I have a question though: was Zack dating Aeris? I don't really understand the relationship between Zack/Aeris/Cloud.

Aeris was Zack's girlfriend. Zack then left Midgar to go on a mission to Nibelhiem with Cloud, the mission went wrong and both Cloud and Zack were held captive for five years. During this time, Aeris assumed Zack had simply found someone else and moved on.

After Zack was killed, Cloud sort of confuses his memories with Zack's, so Cloud thinks he was in SOLDIER and thinks he lived Zack's life. Cloud returned to Midgar where he meets Aeris by chance. They meet again, and because he is so much like Zack, Aeris is attracted to him. Similarly, because Cloud thinks he is Zack, he is attracted to Zack's girlfriend.

In the game Aeris talks about Zack a few times, but she never found out that he died, because Cloud only remembered him after her death.

Hope that clears it up :grinning:

Its a long running debate between fans about Cloud/Aeris.

Personally I'm a Cloud/Tifa supporter. Because Cloud had a crush on Tifa before he left to join SOLDIER, and Tifa's in lover with him. They seemed to have more going for them than Cloud did with Aeris.

I'm with you on that one Sally, Cloud/Tifa made more sense to me.

Still getting to grips with the new fight system on FF12, reminds me of Vagrant Story a little.

I also second what you said about FF7, It is quite simply the greatest RPG ever! For its time it looked great, and what an amazing musical score! Add to that, hundreds of hours of gameplay and you have a winner of a game.

Final Fantasy 7 took me 18 months to fully complete, the only thing I didnt do was beat Ruby Dragon (the one who buries claws in sand, a right hard bastard!), 18 months out of a game?? That is value for money. One of the best £10s Ive ever spent!

Funny you should mention Ruby Weapon Andy, I was playing VII and thought I'd attempt to fight the Ruby Weapon. I have beaten it before, but it took me literally hours to kill. So I'm fighting this time, and I decided to fight with Cait Sith (usually my party has Tifa and Vincent in it).

Cait Sith had a limit break so I used the slots and got 'Sudden Death to All Enemies'. Ruby Weapon died like that! I was sitting there gaping at the screen!!! I did not know you could do that or I would tried to do that last time for both weapons.

12... in some respects its better because the battles aren't a surprise, you see the creature before you fight it. However, escaping is very annoying. I can't say I care much for 12, the one thing it lacked was a romance story and to me thats an integral part of the game! CloudXTifaXAeris , SquallXRinoa, ZidaneXGarnet, TidusXYuna .... the game wouldn't be the same without them!

Back