Animation Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)

Alias

Cadet
Title: Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Tagline: Unleash a new reality

Genre: Adventure, Action, Animation, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Thriller, Romance

Director: Hironobu Sakaguchi, Motonori Sakakibara

Cast: Ming-Na Wen, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, Steve Buscemi, Peri Gilpin, Donald Sutherland, James Woods, Keith David, Jean Simmons, Matt McKenzie, John DeMita, Matt Adler, Steve Alterman, David Arnott, Cathy Cavadini, Lanei Chapman, Vicki Davis, Judi M. Durand, Greg Finley, Jack Fletcher, Julia Fletcher, Barbara Harris, David McCharen, Tracy Metro, David Michie, Richard Penn, David J. Randolph, Andrea Baker, Eric Aten, John DiMaggio, Alex Fernandez, David Rasner, Dwight Schultz

Release: 2001-07-02

Runtime: 106

Plot: Led by a strange dream, scientist Aki Ross struggles to collect the eight spirits in the hope of creating a force powerful enough to protect the planet. With the aid of the Deep Eyes Squadron and her mentor, Dr. Sid, Aki must save the Earth from its darkest hate and unleash the spirits within.
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)

Okay, who liked this movie? because I'm gonna be honest and tell you that I LOVE IT!!! Even after...two years I still love it! I thought the whole thing was great, except the ending. I thought the end sucked, but that's just me. Anyway, the CG on this movie was...unreal if you know what I mean. And I just, well I just liked it a whole lot. I just watched it the other night for the first time in a LONG time, that's what made me post about it. ^_^

i've seen it twice. The cgi was great, but I was a little bit disappointed with the plot and the end. Its a movie I'd buy because of the animation.

I just saw it...*thinks back* Friday! lol. I really liked it. I think it should have ended differently than it did... but oh well. The graphics were insenyl realistic!!!! Oh my gosh, I was just watching in aw half of the time as to how much they look real!! I hope they make another one!! Has anyone heard anything about the possibilities of that?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database