Animation Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)

The animation in the movie was great but the plot was different than I originally thought it would be. I liked it but I have no recollection of the ending. I guess that's a good thing because everyone here seems to have hated it. ^_^

I really love FF games, though. They should make movies based on them. I would go see them, even though I would know how they ended.

I wouldn't go right to crappy. Tephie, come on. You should never call anything with Final Fantasy in the title crappy. That would be a mistake. It wasn't the greatest movie of all time, but it wasn't CRAPPY.

TephieP said:
I wouldn't go right to crappy. Tephie, come on. You should never call anything with Final Fantasy in the title crappy. That would be a mistake. It wasn't the greatest movie of all time, but it wasn't CRAPPY.
Sorry to argue but you did say that I said it was crappy. Right here.
"You should never call anything with Final Fantasy in the title crappy"
Not starting an arguement, just stating a fact.

The games are better. Much better.

And Tephie, when you say the word you, it is not always meant as a specific person. See. I just said "when YOU say the word you...", and when I said the first you I didn't mean you specifically, I meant a person in general. I was generalizing when I said that "YOU should never call anything with Final Fantasy in the title crappy." I didn't mean you specifically, I meant PEOPLE IN GENERAL who called FF: The Spirits Within crappy. Sorry to confuse everyone. I'm just proving a point. I don't really care if it doesn't make much sense.

Anyway, back to the movie....