Final Fantasy XII & Neverwinter Nights 2

NWN2. Will eventually get FF but NWN2 comes first because we're hobbiest game developers, even if we're not good at it. HEH The toolset is great! Not as good as Hero's engine I'm sure but.... ooohhh the things we can create.

Picking up both of those and am really looking forward to snagging FF3 on the DS. Why own yet another version of Final Fantasy 3? Cuz it's awesome.

Seriously tho' NWN2 should keep me busy for quite some time. I'm hoping to get enough play out of it to drop the subscriptions until after the holidays.

I'm finding myself drifting back to single player games actually. I guess I like being a big part of the storyline for the game. In mmorpgs you really dont have any effect on anything, and i'm kinda tired of just killing random monsters or going on random kill or delivery quests.

I think Heros Journey will be the last try for me, i'm not really looking forward to any other mmorpgs.

I agree with ya death on that. And thats one thing the nwn series I think has done a decent job of doing.

Also NWN2 will still have the coop mode where you can do a campaign with friends online. Also all the modders out there can create campaigns to go on with their friends.

When its released and I've gotten the hang of it and see the new features in action if anyone wants ill probably start up something and run a campaign once or twice a week to burn some time.

deathmetal said:
I'm finding myself drifting back to single player games actually. I guess I like being a big part of the storyline for the game. In mmorpgs you really dont have any effect on anything, and i'm kinda tired of just killing random monsters or going on random kill or delivery quests.

I think Heros Journey will be the last try for me, i'm not really looking forward to any other mmorpgs.

I believe HJ is aiming to change that... Let's hope we get the perfect blend of single player 'and' mmorpg goodness. I find single player games too 'lonely' after awhile. That is one thing that made me finally stop playing Oblivion. The npcs were great, but the world still felt empty after awhile.

I like MMORPG's, I like making friends and grouping with other people from all over~~~ I hope HJ makes an impact on the genre as far as story and depth of the games though!

Definitely NWN2.
I'm such a huge fan of NWN and the toolset. It was my first game to play regularly online.
....Then Twilight Princess on November 19th =D

I've thought I'd try NWN, but then I also heard the game costs about £600 - the requisite amount for the game, and the upgrade required to run it! This gaming lark is a bit of an expensive hobby, after trying Vanguard I'm pretty certain if I want to play up and coming MMOG's I need to upgrade, and cash isn't a commodity at the moment.

Yeah, I'm running a once was uber gaming machine and the prospect of a lot of upcoming titles has me wishing I had the spare cash and fewer odd medical and vet bills to pay to upgrade already. But maybe it'll pay off waiting another 6 months or so.. Maybe...

Back