Final Mission

Hey Peeps, This is my first fan fic. I hope you like it! I am a huge shipper so if you are too I think you'll like this! I tried to keep it PG (in the 2 double o three LOL Goofygal!!!!) -PG13. Hope you Enjoy!! I love you!! Review please please please!! Thanks!!

Chapter One~

SD6 is gone! Forever! Sydney thought. It was a very slow process. Sloane was the last to be assassinated. Every leader from the alliance was gradually killed off. With the alliance gone, SD6 was slowly starting to decay and it fell when Sloane was killed. With SD6 gone Sydney was free! What do I do now? she thought as she pulled into her driveway.
She hopped out and then saw Francie running towards her frantically. She ran up to Sydney and grabbed her into a tight hug.
“Fran, what’s the matter?!” Sydney asked curiously.
“Your face! It was on the news! Something about an organization called SD6 and the Alliance?! What exactly is going on, Sydney?” she asked. She her suitcase and walked into the house. She shut the door and sat down on the couch. “For the past ,oh, I think ten years ,maybe, I have been working for SD6. When I was offered the job I was told it was a covert branch of the CIA.” Sydney continued to explain everything to her friend and patiently answered all of her questions. When she was through Francie stared at her in a state of shock. Will walked in slamming the door behind him.
“Sydney!” he yelled, running up to her. “I swear it wasn’t me this time! What’s going on? They said SD6 fell! Does that mean your done!?” Sydney smiled as he hugged her enthusiastically. “Syd! That is so awesome! You must be so excited!” “Yeah, I am! I don’t know what I am going to do now, though.”she wondered out loud. “What?” Will asked noticing Sydney had a very far away look in her eyes now. Being called back to the real world Sydney smiled and looked over at Francie who looked mad.
“You knew all along! God! How come no one told me!”she asked in a very angry voice. She looked almost hurt. “Francie, when Will found out he almost died! It ruined his career and his reputation until now. There was no way I was about to put you through the same thing. Anyway, think about Danny! He died because I told him! Come on Francie! Please don’t be mad at me!” Sydney said finishing nervously. There was a slight pause while Francie pondered on what she had just been told.
“Oh My God! Sydney! I'm so sorry! All those times I yelled at you, all those times you were never around, it was because you were risking your life to save our country and all I could think about was how you were never around to be there for me every time I needed you but Sydney, the truth is you really were there every time I needed you! Maybe not right that second, but as soon as soon as you got home! No matter how tired or upset you were, you always helped me and listened to my problems! I feel like a terrible friend! I was almost never there for you!” Francie said with a guilty look on her face. Sydney smiled and hugged her friend warmly. “Hey! Look at me! You are an awesome friend! You and Will were totally there for me every time I needed you and I would have never made it through those tough missions without either of you! Every time my life became too much and I didn’t think I could take it anymore I would just think of you two and feel better knowing that I had two of the best people in the world for friends!” she finished looking at both of them. The truth was she thought smiling it was them! She felt terrible for Francie! She must be having a lot of trouble absorbing all of this right now.
“Look you two, I am really tired! I just got back from France and I am so exhausted. If it’s okay with you two I am going to go take a shower and spend a few hours of quality time with my pillow and a book.” She laughed at how boring she had gotten. “Oh, we rented a movie. You want to take a shower and watch it with us?” Will asked. “That sounds great! I’ll be out in ten minutes!” she said smiling at Francie, who now had a very confused look on her face as she stared into space.
She stood in the shower thinking, I am free! She suddenly remembered, Vaughn! She scolded herself. How could I forget him?! I must be crazy! She jumped out of the shower and threw on some clothes. She fixed her hair and make-up and walked into her room to grab her watch. She was just about to pick up the phone to call him, when it rang. She jumped startled. She picked it up and said “Hello?!” inquisitively . There was a slight pause, and then she heard the voice on the other end say, “Joey’s Pizza.”

KK Well I'll update AsAp!! I should have Chapter Two up by tomorrow afternoon! I love you all! Have a super dee dooper day!! LOL!

Hey don't worry 14yearoldaliasluver (did I spell it right?) there will definatley be plenty of V/S togetherness! I wouldn't have it any other way! Thankyou for reviwing! You're the bomb!!! Love ya!
Goofygal~ you are too cool for school! lol sorry that just rymes! see you later chica! "I hear they sell super bowls in this Wal-Mart"
"I knoooooow!"
lol luv ya too. hehe
Everyone else, I hope ya lerv the story and please review because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I might post more sooner.
LOL. Love Ya! Have a :0) day!!!!!!!
~C~

You guys are totally awesome! I hopin you like my story! Here are the next two chapters! Thanks to all who reviewed! I will love you forever! XOXO. ~C~ :woot:

*Chapter Two*

“Joey’s Pizza.” the voice on the other end said.
“I’m sorry sir. You must have the wrong number.”She put the receiver down slowly as a small giggle escaped her lips. She tried to think of what she was going to tell Francie and Will as she slipped on her watch. She opened the door to see the happy couple lounging on the couch.
“Hey Guys.”Sydney started. “Hey, do you think we should have a chocolate or vanilla wedding cake?”Francie interrupted. “I don’t know. How about chocolate? Listen, work called and I have to go down and finish up some stuff. I will have to catch the next movie. I’m really sorry.” she said in an exasperated voice that she hoped sounded real. “Oh, don’t worry about it! We’ll see you in the morning.” Will said as he turned his face back to the magazine they had been looking at before.
“Hey, Sydney!” Francie yelled as Sydney ran for the door. “Yeah?” “Are you going to meet that cute Michael guy again?” she said raising an eyebrow curiously. Sydney raised an eyebrow back and said, “Actually, I am. Why?” Will, now joining in on the raising of the eyebrows fad said, “Oh, only because you have had the hugest crush on him forever! Come on Syd. Now would be the perfect opportunity for you to tell him. I bet he feels the same way about you. * poor guy*” Will finished with a cough. “ Will, shut up!” Francie said patting at a spot on the couch in indication for Syd to sit down. “Francie, I have to go. Will I don’t have a CRUSH on him!” she said nervously looking at her watch. “Okay! Okay! Whatever.” he said laughing.
“We’ll finish this conversation later.”she said looking at her watch once again, and then headed towards the door at a run. “Sydney! Tell him! Trust me!” Francie shouted as Sydney slammed the door.
Driving down the road Sydney started getting really nervous. *How am I supposed to just tell him how I feel? Leave it to my friends to make me even more nervous than I already was.* She began planning what to say even though she knew it wouldn’t do her any good. She had no idea what was going to happen.
She parked her car and began walking down the long, dimly lit hallway. She had never noticed it before, but this place would seem creepy to anyone that hadn’t been there a thousand times. To her though, it seemed kind of homey and welcoming. Probably because every time she had gone there, it was to meet Vaughn.
Her thoughts were cut short because when she turned the corner she saw Vaughn’s green eyes smiling at her, and she smiled too.

Chapter Three ( FYI- everything in ** is someone’s thoughts.)

Sydney walked around the corner into a slightly larger, dimly lit room where she saw Vaughn leaning up against a crate deep in thought. She wondered what he was thinking about. He realized Sydney was there and smiled widely before he could stop himself.
“Hey.” Sydney said as she approached him and sat down on the crate near where he had been leaning. He said hey in return as he sat down on a crate across from her. He wished he had sat down next to her, but he couldn’t move now.
“What’s Up?” She noticed he had a slightly goofy grin on his face. She tried to remember the last time he had acted like this. There was the time he had given her the mini-golf tickets, but that had been more playful and friendly. Maybe a little too friendly to just be friendly, though (which was no problem). Then, there was the time she had asked him to go out with her to a hockey game. He had slightly smiled for a minute before he wiped it off and returned to her handler. There was no doubt that all his smiles were intriguing, but this one was different, some how. It was cute but it was also well, kind of goofy.
“What do you mean?”
“You’re smiling like a fool.” she laughed.
“I’m not smiling, am I?”
“Like a goof-ball. What’s up?” she asked giggling at his oh-so-cute smile.
“I don’t know. I guess I’m just happy, you know, that SD6 is finally gone! I mean we’ve all worked so hard, and it finally happened.” Vaughn thought to himself, *Oh yea, and also because I love you and I can finally have you. The only thing that is stopping me is well, me.*
“Yeah, me too.” she said tilting her head as she stared into his eyes. Realizing what she was doing she quickly looked away.
There was a slight pause. Vaughn thought to himself, * Damn me and my stupid crush! Why can’t I just tell her how I feel. C’mon man! Just tell her!*
“So, does the CIA have anything they want to tell me?” she asked trying to break the silence.
Yeah, Devlin *and me* wanted to know what your plans are from here.”
*To tell you that I love you and for you to sweep me up in your arms and carry me off to somewhere far away from L.A.* Sydney thought slightly smiling.
“Oh, I am not really sure. I was thinking about teaching. I have always wanted to, and now would be a perfect time to start.”
“That would be great, Sydney!”
“Yeah. I have a feeling that teaching is probably a lot less stressful when compared to this job.”
“I wouldn’t be so sure. I’ve heard some teachers go through about 20 cases of Aspirin a day.” he joked.
“Oh no. Just what I need.”she said sarcastically. “What are you going to do? Are you going to find another agent to go off and handle?” she said jokingly to him.
“Never.” he said smiling back at her with a teasing smile.
“Seriously. What do you think you’re going to do?”
“I’m not sure. I guess I’ll just see what Devlin wants me to do. I don’t really care at the moment.” *All I care about right now, is you and how I am ever going to tell you how I feel with out sounding like a total dork. I feel like I am back in high-school with a crush.*
“Oh really. That is a super attitude.” she said teasingly.
“Yeah, tell me about it.”
“Hey Vaughn,” Sydney fixed him with one of her intense gazes that made him want to melt. “Thanks for everything! I wouldn’t have made it through all this without you. I just wanted you to know that.” *God, I hope I didn’t sound like a total dork just then*
“Sydney, do you remember after I got out of the hospital with my virus?” he asked trying to think of a way to tell her what was on his mind.
“Yeah?” she said questioningly.
“You started to walk off after I tried to explain what was going on with Alice and me. You never let me finish, and I would really like to explain this to you now. Alice wasn’t really my girlfriend. She was my girlfriend at one time, but we had broken up about a week or two before. I hadn’t listed my new emergency contact, and so they called her anyway. What I had tried to tell you that day was why Alice and I broke up.”
She stared at him wondering why he was telling her this.
“We broke up because Alice said she could tell I was in love with someone else.”
“Vaughn, there is something I should tell you too.”she said
“Sydney, that person........well, it was you.” he said looking down at the floor so that he wouldn’t have to meet her gaze which was now piercing through him like a laser.
Sydney took her finger and raised his face up to meet her gaze.
“Vaughn, I never told you this before for about a million reasons, but I love you.”

Okay I have the next chapter written, but I will only put it up if you are nice and review cause if ya'll don't like it I won't waste ya time. LOL. OMG! That sounded totally snotty didn't it! I'm sorry! I am sooo not a snotty mean person. I love you all and I hope you love my story but if you don't it's all good! I hope you have a super day! Love Ya! ~C~

Awww......I'm so glad you guys like it! Since you guys are being so sweet heres the next chapter.......
:D Hope you like!? PLeeeeease Please review.

@#%~* Chapter Four :rolleyes:

Chapter Four
"Oh my Gosh! I can't believe I just said that." she said gasping as she realized what she had just said.
Michael stood there, staring at the floor, as he soaked in what had just happened. After a second he looked back up at her, to find she had been doing the same thing.
He smiled, grabbing her hand. "Sydney, it's okay. I'm glad you had the courage to say something."
She laughed and replied, "Yeah. I can run into a building that is rigged to explode or escape from the clutches of a 250 lbs. man, but I actually become scared when it comes to opening up to people."
He chuckled as she grabbed his other hand, looking up at him and smiling. He realized he hadn't exactly told her how he felt. "Sydney, I love you too. More than I could ever tell you."
She smiled, leaning in to kiss him. For the first time there lips met. They had both waited their entire lives for a moment like this. It was perfect. It was soft and sweet, but yet full of built-up-passion. Neither wanted it to end.
When they pulled apart, he reached up to stroke her cheek softly. Sydney closed her eyes smiling contently.
Michael reached out, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, until there was almost no space left between them.
"Sydney, I have got to be the happiest man on Earth." he said smiling dopily.
(Is dopily a word????)
She smiled as she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck.
"Same, only I'm not a man." she said laughing as she leaned back to look him in the eyes.
"What are you doing tomorrow?" she asked smiling.
"Nothing important. Just work. You?"
"At the moment, filling out a mountain and a half of paper work. Do you want to come over for dinner tomorrow?"
"You cook?" he asked smiling. *Gosh, is there a thing this woman can't do?"
"Not at all. We'll probably end up having mac and cheese." she said laughing.
*Obviously yeah. She can't cook.* he thought laughing. "I would love to come over. You can make mac and cheese if you want, or I could cook something." he said smiling.
"You cook?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah. I guess so. Kind of." he replied looking down at his hands.
"Michael..." she said smiling lowering her head to meet his downcast eyes.
"Okay, yeah, I can cook. My Mom taught me alot when I was little." he laughed before asking her, "Do you want to go for a walk?"
"Sure." she replied pulling slightly away as she slowly started walking.
he wrapped his arm around her waist and held on to it with his other arm, keeping her close to him. She wrapped her hands around his, intertwining their fingers togehter.
"So, you cook? That's cool." shs said smiling.
"Oh yeah, don't remind me. When I was little I used to come in from playing hockey and run into the kitchen to help Mom with dinner. my Dad said he wouldn't be surprised if he came home one day to find my sisters outside getting in fights and me inside knitting a sweater." he said chuckling.
She smiled before replying, "Your family sounds wonderful. I wish I had memories like that, that I could tell people." She silently scolded herself for bringing up depressing topics. She hadn't meant to say it.
"Well," he said walking in front of her and smiling slyly. "We will just have to start our own memories."
She smiled at how quickly he could pull her out of any slum she was stuck in.
"I like that idea." she said placing her hands on his chest as she leaned forward to kiss him. It felt so natural to her. She liked it. She parted her mouth and let her tounge play at his lips. She felt like she was acting like a stupid teenager, but she had to admitt, it was fun.
They pulled apart and after smiling stupidly sweet at eachother for a moment, began walking again.
"So, tell me more about your family. What are they like?" she asked curously.
"Well, I have three brothers and two sisters. I also have a step brother and two step sisters. Our house was always crazy when I was a kid. It got even crazier after Dad died. Mom had all of us to take care of. When she met Charlie and they got married things got even crazier. We kept having to move with his job and the houses were always too small. We all loved it though. It was always so fun. You always had someone to play with. I used to love having that many sisters. They would always bring there friends over." he said looking over at her and smiling jokingly.
"Hmm...Michael Vaughn. Lady's Man from the crib." she said smiling back.
"Oh yeah, let me tell you about it." he said laughing. "Actually, I was terrified of girls untill I was about 23 and my friends finally started ridiculing me beyond reason and I finally asked one out to her face. It was the biggest mistake I ever made. I was stuck with her untill I was almost 30. Than I met you, and I got the courage to break up with her." he said smiling.
She was very surprised at a lack of women in his life. He was gorgeous. She was surprised women weren't lined up around the block for him. can anyone say 'Pick a number' she thought laughing.
"Me too. If it weren't for Franice, I'd probably be like a librarian right now. I didn't have like any friends and men weren't even in the same universe as me." she said laughing.
"I was terrified of them." she thought laughing as she remembered all the longing looks she had sent to guys that would never return the feelings.
He laughed not being able to imagine a time when Sydney was ever less than the most amazing woman in the world.
"Sydney, oh my gosh. What time is it?" he asked looking at his watch in disbelief.
"Wow, it's almost twelve." she said smiling at how they had gotten to talking and been totally absorbed in eachothers company.
"C'mon. I'll walk you to your car." he said grinning down at her.
She smiled as she started getting lost in her own thoughts. She didn't want to leave. She started thinking of ways to stall.
He noticed she was deep in thought and looked over. "Syd, what are you thinking about?"
She smiled as she saw those ever so familiar wrinkle lines appear on his forehead. They were so adorable. "Nothing." she replied, not wanting to admitt that she had been totaly engulfed in thoughts about him.
"Yeah, okay." he said unbelievably sarcastic.
They reached her car. She suddenly remembered something she had wanted to ask him earlier.
"Michael, this doesn't make any sense. I thought you were still with Alice after the hospital. I mean you were there at that bar with her? weren't you?
"Yeah, sort of. We were there together, but we were'nt you know "together". We broke up right after the hospital. I came out of the CIA building and she was waiting for me. She said she knew there was another women and that she had known for a while. We decided to just be friends. I was at that bar with her because her Dad had died and we were meeting some friends to try and cheer her up a bit." he said smiling.
"Oh, okay." she said smiling.
"So I guess I'll see you later." he said looking down at his feet.
"Yeah, oh, uh, I remembered my radio is broken. Since you're here and everything maybe you can fix it." she said slyly grinning at him as she opened the door.
She sat down pulling him down next to her. He closed the door behind him. She leaned back pulling him with her, as she began kissing him. She pulled him close to her and kissed him playfully. She really liked this whole teenager attitude. It was so fun. She traced lazy circles on his back. He let his hands sift gently through her hair. She placed her hands on his chest slowly undoing the buttons. His shirt soon fell to the floor.
He pulled back suddenly realizing what they were doing. Gasping for breathe he softly whispered, "Syd, we can't do this. Not here. Not in a parking lot. That's actually really weird." he said laughing.
She laughed too flashing him one of her dazling smiles. "Oh my Gosh. Vaughn, I'm sorry. I'm not normally like this. You make me crazy." she said laughing as she reached down on the floor to hand him is shirt. He smiled, taking it from her and sitting up, removing his body from on top of her. She smiled as she sat up and helped him by buttoning it for him, while he softly planted a few kisses on her neck.
He reached around her pushing the on button on her radio and smiling as a song played on it. He smiled cleverly at her and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the car with him.
"I fixed it." he said cleverly.
"Hmm...What would I do without you." she said returning his playful gaze.
She smiled at the slow song that was playing on the radio. He grabbed her around the waist and placed his other hand in hers.
"Dance with me." he said smiling as he wisked her away from the car and out onto the make shift dance floor.
She smiled laying her head on his shoulder, as he pulled her closer to him.
She once again fell into a deep thought.
"Sydney, what's the matter?" he asked noticing she was suddenly quieter.
"Gosh, I can't hide anything from you." she said giggling.
"Nothing is wrong, I was just thinking about what my Mom said to me one time."
"What was that?"
"She said you had trouble sleeping at night, when I was out on the field. I think she made it up. I was just checking."
"No, uh, she was telling the truth."
"What" she said pulling her head off his shoulder moving her hands from his shoulders to back of his neck. as she fixed him with a strong gaze.
"Well, it's kind of a strange situation. Yeah, when I got sick I went to see your Mom to get the antidote. She asked me how I felt about you. At first I refused to tell her, but then I agreed that if she helped me I would tell her what she wanted to know. After I got out of the hospital I told her the truth."
"What did you say?" she asked shocked that her Mom had known all this time.
"Well, I couldn't exactly say I loved you right there. I told her that you had made my life better, but you had also made it that much worse."
"Sydney what is really bothering you?" he asked concerned.
"What? Oh, um, it's nothing"
He tilted his head giving her a stern look.
"Oh, fine. Franice and Will got engaged the other day. Things are going to be so weird now. I just feel weird whenever I'm hanging out with them. Ya know. Like I feel like a third wheel, and it's just stressing me out slightly. I don't know what to do. I mean, they are my friends. I should hang out with them, but every time I do I feel like I am barging in on their dateor something." she said looking up at him.
"Francie and Will got engaged?! When?" he asked smiling.
"About a week ago. They have ben dating for a while now." she said smiling at the fact that she had forgotten to tell him.
"I can't believe Will didn't tell you."
"Yeah, I asked him whatwas up at work, but he said he'd let me know later. he was smiling like a goob." he said smiling.
"Seems to be contagious with guys." she said laughing.
The song ended and she kissed him softly on the cheek before pulling away.
"So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yeah, bye." he said smiling shyly.
It surprised her as she turned around to leave. She laughed when her pulled her back into him seductivley kissing her.
She smiled when they pulled apart. "For a second I thought you were going weird on me." she said still giggling.
"You didn't think I was going to let you go without telling you I loved you did I?"
"Uh..." she said jokingly pretending to be a dumb blonde. (Don't take offense. I am totaly one!!!!!! LOL)
"Well I do."
"Not as much as I love you."
He smiled wanting nothing more than to kiss her and never let her go.
"You better go." he said knowing that if she didn't thay would both do something they would later regret, probably. He planted a quick kiss on her cheek.
"I'll call you in the morning. Bye." said giggling as she stepped into her car.
She looked out smiling, almost wanting to get out and refuse to leave him. Deciding against it she mouthed 'I love you' through the car window.
Love you too he replied smiling at her.
She made a sad face at him before starting her car and driving away, reluctantly.
He stood there watching her drive away as he smiled for the millionth time that night.

Okay so be good readers and review. please please please. Thanks I love you all! ~C~ :angelic:

Okay I have the next chapter written, but I will only put it up if you are nice and review cause if ya'll don't like it I won't waste ya time. LOL. OMG! That sounded totally snotty didn't it! I'm sorry! I am sooo not a snotty mean person. I love you all and I hope you love my story but if you don't it's all good! I hope you have a super day! Love Ya! ~C~
sure your not a snot! i know what you are really like! lol! jk! i already know what is going to happen in oyur story so there is really no reason for me to post! whatever! i hear they sell superbowls in this walmart! i know! lol!

*Chapter Five*
Syndey opened the door, quietly shutting it behind her as she walked in. She walked into the kitchen to make some tea before she went to bed. She put the water on, and while she waited she walked into the living room to sit down and relax.
She gasped in surprise when she saw that Francie and Will were laying on the couch, fast asleep. She smiled at how cute they were, as she picked up a blanket and covered them up. She turned around to go check on her tea, when she heard one of them move.
"Syd..?" she heard Will grunt as she turned around.
She smiled sweetly at him. "Hey. Go back to sleep."
"No, It's okay. Francie wanted to wait up for you."
"Shhh... Don't get up. You'll wake her." she said smiling happily as he got up softly laying her back down on the couch.
He walked over to her smiling like a kid in a candy shop as he asked her, "So, how did it go?"
"Great. I have to go in tomorrow and fill out a whale of paperwork though." she said smiling back at him.
He shuved her arm playfully as he replied, "No stupid. I mean how did everything go with Michael?"
"Even better. C'mon, I got to go check on my tea." she said grabbing his arm and dragging him into the kitchen. She couldn't wait to tell him all about the night. She was so glad her and Will were just good friends now. Their relashonship had grown into a very strong one. Especially after he found out the truth. Sha was even happier when he started working for the CIA. He knew Michael and they talked. Sydney and him had something Francie and her would never have. She was glad he had finally gottne over his 'crush' for her. It would never have worked out. She smiled as he sat down at the table and she quickly sat down next to him, forgetting her tea.
"Spill." he said excitedly leaning in to hear every word.
She smiled looking up at the ceiling and then back at him.
"Oh God! Sydney. You have to tell me now." he said his grin spreading all over his face.
"Okay, Okay. Man, where do I start?" she said playing with him as she made him dangle a little before she openly revealed such interesting information.
"Sydney, quit it!" he said laughing.
Sydney sat there smiling as she explained what had happened. All except for the car incedent.
When she was done he sat back and smiled with what surprised her to find was relief. "God, it's way about time." he said giving her a sly grin.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"Well, you see. Michael is my friend too."
"Will, no way!!!" Sydney souted before slapping a hand over her mouth and giggling through her palm as she realized she was going to wake Francie up.
"Don't worry, she sleeps like a rock." he said smiling.
"Will," she whispered. "What exactly did Michael tell you?"
"Oh just a few things." he said grinning.
"Like what?" she asked as her grin creeped up to her eyes.
"Oh, you know. Just...stuff." he said laughing.
"Will, C'mon."
"Okay. He's been telling me stuff for a while. It wasn't easy to get out of him though. I had to do a bit of prying. One time, we were just talking, you know. We were at the CIA gym and I asked him if he could have one wish, what would it be. He told me it would be for world peace. I told him to c'mon. He said no he was serious. He said that if the world could accomplish total peace you would be able to quit this life. All I could do was smile. He really does love you Syd!" he said smiling at her.
"Will," she said smiling. "I am so happy."
"Yeah, I bet. You've been drooling over him for years." he said teasingly as she shuved him in the shoulder.
"So, you are not telling me that you were alone with this guy, that you are alloud to love, and all you two did was talk?" he said smiling devilishly at her.
She raised an eyebrow at him and then looking up at the ceiling, exhaling in exasperation. "God, why does my best friend have to be a reporter." she said rolling her eyes at him.
"C'mon. Give me the scoop." he said smiling.
She smiled deviously at him and replied, "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." she said laughing at his almost scared expression before he realized she was kidding and relaxed.
"Syd,"
"Okay, Okay. We did more than talk. That's all you get." she said.
She turned around as she saw Francie yawning as she walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Beautiful." Will said looking at her dazed expression as she scratched her head.
"Shut up Will." she said laughing as she finally came back to Earth.
"Syd! Your home! Great! What happened?" she asked her eyes lighting up in interest.
Sydney smiled as Francie sat down. She stood up walking over to the stove and taking the pot off the stove and placing the tea bag in her mug.
She walked back over and sat down next to them. Francie grabbed her arm, bouncing up and down. "So?"
Sydney explained what had happened as she had for Will.
When she was done Francie giggled in delight before asking, "C'mon, what did ya'll do other than talk?"
"What?" Sydney asked smiling in moc confusion.
"Did ya'll kiss?" Francie asked smiling.
"Uh..."
"Well?"
"Yeah." she said looking down at her hands.
"Eeeeeee." she squeeked. "Oh Sydney, How was it?"
She looked up at the ceiling before answering, "Amazing."
'Oh my God! This is too cute. What else?"
"What else!?"
"Yeah. Don't tell me that is it? You two have been waiting years and all you did was kiss?"
"Oh fine. We made out in his car."
Francie jumped off Will's lap and ran over to Sydney's side squeeling. "No way!!"
"Yeah. He's comming over for dinner tomorrow night." she said smiling in a wide grin.
"Oh my God! Great! I can't wait to meet him. Oh Damn." she said as her grin vanished.
"What?"
"Will and I are going to his Mom's untill Sunday. The four of us are going on a double date Monday!" she said laughing.
"Great."
"How do you do it?" Will asked looking over at Francie.
"Huh?"
"How do you get her to open up like that?"
"Easy, I am a women. You aren't." she said pinching his cheek as she resumed her place on his lap.
"Hey, if you two don't mind, I'm going to go to sleep. I'm beat!" she said smiling.
"Alright, night sweetie." Francie said smiling as she stood up and hugged her goodnight.
"Night. Have fun! I love you." she said kissing her on the cheek.
Will stood up smiling as he hugged her goodnight too. "Night Syd. Ya'll be good."
"We try. You too. Love you." she said kissing him on the cheek as well.
She smiled at both of them before walking to her room.
She put on her pjs and crawled into bed.
She layed awake long after she had turned off the light staring up at her ceiling, thinking about Michael and the day to come.
Meanwhile, several miles away, Michael layed awake, staring at his ceiling, wondering what Sydney was doing right then.

PLease review ya'll!!! It makes me so happy! Ya are all awesome! Stay sweet! XOXO! ~C~

Back