Final Mission

Chapter Ten**********************(Vaughn's POV)
She simply smiles at my reply and then turns around to open the door.
We walk in and she turns the lights on. "Be right back." she says with a devious smile on her face. "Make yourself at home."
"Okay." I smile as I sit down on the couch. God! I have never been here before. The place totally reflects Sydney. I can't imagine this house belonging to anyone but her. It even smells like her. I wonder what she is doing. I bet she's putting on some pajama pants. I remember her telling me that she likes to be comfortbale.
As if to answer my question, seconds later Sydney struts back out in pajama pants.
"Sorry I..."
"Like to be comfortable." I say with a smile cutting her off.
"How did you know?" she says raising an eyebrow curiously.
"Lucky guess."
"Hmmm." she says as she leans over and snuggles up next to me.
"Are you cold?" I ask grabbing a blanket and throwing it over us and putting my arm around her. There is a small fire in the fireplace, and it is giving the room a romantic glow.
She smiles laying her head on my shoulder.
The warmth and total contentness of it all is making my eyes heavy. Noticing it, she lays down pulling me with her.
"I'm tired." she says noticing my raised eyebrow.
I lay down behind her, wrapping my arms around her thin waist.
"I love you." I say, beggining to kiss her neck and bare shoulders.
She rolls over wrapping her arms around my kneck, letting her lips play at mine. Smiling, she rests her head on my chest and closes her eyes.
As I drift off to sleep, the last thing I think about is how happy and content I am with her in my arms.
***************************** (Sydney's POV)
Light is shining through the windows. I open my eyes, but quickly shut them. I am totally confused. Where am I? Smiling, I answer my own question, feeling his breathe on my neck, his strong arms around me. I can tell he is still fast asleep by his steady breathing. I don't want to get up, and am happy at the idea that I don't have to. I am finally free.
My thoughts are interrupted by him. He's been awake for what was probably a few minutes. I had been totally absorbed in my thoughts, and I hadn't realized.
Smiling I look up to see his eyes staring down at me.
"Hey gorgeous." he says with one of those smiles that makes me want to turn to puddy. He kisses the tip of my nose, and I smile stupidly.
"Hi there handsome. Sleep well?"
"I don't think I have ever slept better in my entire life. You?"
Reaching up I kiss him, letting my lips linger there. Pulling my face barely away from his I reply, "Totally."
"What time is it." He asks rubbing his eys sleepily.
"Who cares?"
Rubbing my back playfully he answers, "Me. I want to know whether it is too late to make you that breakfast I promised."
Looking over him at the clock I notice it is almost 12:30!
"Michael, I think you'll have to make that a brunch. It almost 12:30!"
Laughing he adds, "My God Sydney, I've never slept in this late."
"I know," I say laughing. "Me neither. This is fun."
"I agree." he says smiling giddily.
"Well, we better get up."
"In a minute." he says smiling as he pulls me into him.
We stay like that untill I pull away.
"You aren't getting out of cooking me breakfast that easily Michael."
"I love it when you call me Michael."
"I'm glad." Kissing him once more before pulling back and slowly getting off the couch. Grabbing his hand I pull him up with me and pull him close to me. Letting my hands rest on his chest, I lean in and kiss him quickly on the cheek. "C'mon. I'm starving."
We go to the kitchen and start searching all over for stuff to cook. We decide on pancakes and bacon, beacause that is all I have. He smiles grabbing some cranberries to throw into the batter.
I stir the batter while he sets the stove for it and places the bacon on another tray. With a satisfied nod at the stove, he walks up behind me, wrappping his arms around me. He plays his lips at my ear, before I smile shooing him away.
"Get away silly. I'll never finnish this if you keep doing that."
"Yes Ma'am." he says with a "Michael grin" before letting go and getting back to the stove.
When we finnish cooking I drag him back to my room and point at the bed, telling him to sit down. Obeying he sits down, leaning back on the pillows and watching me with a curious look on his face.
Digging through my closet I find what I was looking for. Pulling out a small box I sit down next to him.
"What's that?"
"Pictures." I say opening the box.
"Of?"
"my spy days. I thought it would be interesting to look at while we eat. Taking a bite of my bacon I pull out a picture of me in my pink wig. We both laugh.
"Can I have that?" he asks smiling.
"What? Michael you dork!" I say smiling like a little girl.
"Hey, I can't help it if pink wigs turn me on."he said with a grin.
Shaking my head I pull out another picture and we look at them while eating our breakfast.
Don't worry!!! It get's better. I know you guys are probably like that's it! You made them fall asleep on the couch!!! Nice one you!! LOL. I know...... Okay, well please read and review. Thanks! Love ya!!!

I love all Syd and Vaughn moments...and to be honest the kind of ones where they are simply sitting together are the sweetest!

OMG, this is the best...please right more really soon. I love the michael and sydney are together....it is so like a perfect relationship. Keep up the good work!!!!!

* Chapter 11*
(Sydney's POV)
Later we are snuggled up in eachothers arms, my head resting comfotably on his chest, the pictures discarded.
"What do you want to do today?"he asks with a smile.
"I need to go for a jog." I say leaning up to kiss him.
"Great. I've got some clothes in my car."
"Awesome." I say standing up.
"I'll go get them." he says as he squats down to get his keys out of his jacket.
"K."
Leaning over he kisses me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I reply enthusiastically.
"Be right back." he says when we pull away.
"K."
(Vaughn's POV)
We run along a buisy street. I don't see why I am surprised that this isn't a slow pased jog. After all, I'm with Sydney Bristow.
We pass the grocery store and flower stand where we had met.
"Remember?" she asks beteween breathes.
"Yeah." I say smiling as we turn the corner onto a much less buisy street along the beach. Ahead is a peir and I mentally decide that is a good place to eat.
"You want to get some lunch?"
"Yeah. What do you want?"
"I don't know. What's good?"
"Pitas?"
"Sounds good."
We walk over to the pita stand and the old man and a woman that appears to be his wife smile at us.
"Two please." I say wrapping my arm around the back of her waist.
"My, you two are a very nice looking couple." the old woman says smiling at us.
"Thank you." I say looking at Sydney and smiling.
"I was about to say the same to you. How long have you been together?" Sydney asks the old woman.
"Almost 50 years." the man says walking over to his wife and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
Sydney simply smiles at them.
"I'm Sydney and this is Michael." she says extending her hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm Carletta and this is my husband Jed." she says shaking Sydney's hand.
The old man hands me the pitas and smiles.
I can't help but smile a wide teeth grin as I hand the man the money.
"It's on the house." Jed says pushing back my hand.
We both open our mouths to protest but Carletta stops us. "You have to promise to come back though." she says smiling. "It's amazing to see such a nice couple these days."
"Thank you." I say as I unwrap my hand from around Sydney's waist and shake both of their hands one more time.
"It was nice to meet you. We'll be back." Sydney says smiling.
The old couple nods and watch us as we walk off.
I hand Sydney her pita and wrap my arm back around her waist.
"They're sweet." she says smiling as we find ourselves once again on the beach.
"Yeah, they are."
We sit down near the edge of the water and she makes herself comfortable, leaning her back against my chest.
"I love the beach." she says closing her eyes as a cool breeze blows past us.
"Me too. It's so peacful." I say smiling as I let my hands sift through her hair.
"It just totally relaxes me."
"No one deserves to be relaxed more than you Syd."
"You do." she says opening her eyes. "You've worked just as hard for this."
"WE deserve this." I say smiling as I kiss her softly on the cheek.
We finnish our lunch and realize we need to get back.
Standing up, we brush the sand off us and we start our jog back to her house.
"Donavan!" I say as I see a woman and her dog walking by.
"Oh my gosh Michael! I hope he hasn't peed all over your house!"
"Yeah, me too." I say laughing.
"Why don't we get my car and we'll drive over to my house for a while?" I ask.
"Okay." she says her house comes into veiw.

OKay, well I can't wait for more reviews! Ya'll are the bomb! I seriously love you all! I love getting reviews!! heehe! They just make me :smiley: :P :D :D :D
LOL! okay well i hope you like it! I am havin so much fun writing it! PM if you want to talk Alias! I would love to hear from you! Signing off I am Sheldon (hehe Jacqi!!!) lol okay bye bye for now!! XOXO ~C~

goofygal said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SIGNING OFF... I AM SHELDON!</span>
what? its for sheldon...no way...who's it from....no way....um...idunno how to feel about this....awesome?

great episode!

*Chapter Twelve*
Turning the lock of my door, it swings open. The sound of a happy Donavan come from the other room. I turn and smile to Sydney.
"Come in." I say smiling.
"Hey Donavan." Sydney says, bending down to pet him.
I shut the door behind me and smile down at her. Grabbing her hand I help her to her feet and pull her close to me, and kiss her. Placing my hands on her waist, I pull her closer to me. She lets her hands rest on the back of my neck.
Our kiss is interupted by the loud barks emenating like crazy from my stupid dog.
I groan as I pull away and smile appolegetically at Sydney. "I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."
"I'm fine." she says smiling as she kisses me quickly on the cheek. Smiling I walk to the door to pull on a sweatshirt on over my grubby self.
"Get something to drink." I say smiling once more at her.
"Vaughn, I'm fine. Go take your dog." she says, walking over and once more planting me with a soft, sweet kiss. Pulling the kiss deeper, I rub my hands along her back.
The loudest bark comes from Donavan and this time she pulls away. "Get out of here." she says giggling.
"Be right back."
"K."
I walk Donavan along the sidewalk by my apartment. Wishing he would hurry up, I let out a sigh of exasperation.
"Hurry up Dony." I am becoming antsy. I want to get back up to Sydney. I mean, come on. If you had the love of your life sitting up in your apartment waiting on you, would you want to be outside walking your dog? I didn't think so.
Donavan finally finishes and I walk back up the stairs to my apartment. Opening the door, I walk in and peek around the corner.
Walking into the kitchen, I set my keys down on the table and spot Sydney by the fridge, totally engrossed by something. Walking up from behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist and smile as I feel her suck her breathe in in surprise.
"Whatcha looking at?"
Feeling her relax, she answers, "You're family. They're beautiful!"
I spot the picture she is looking at and smile at the memory. It is a picture of my family at a beach in the South of Fracne. It was before my Dad died. I was only about 7 or 8. Not only are my Mom and Dad in the picture, but so is my Grandma, Grandpa, Uncles, Aunts, and cousins.
"That was a very long time ago." I say smiling.
"Let me guess which one is you." she says grinning.
"Okay."
"That one." she says pointing to a little boy in blue swimming shorts.
"How'd you guess?" I ask. This woman is simply amazing. My mom is going to love her.
"You're green eyes." she says smiling.
"Haha."
"Shut-up." she says jabbing me in the ribs playfully.
I kiss her playfully on the ear before I unwrap my grip from around her waist.
"I'm going to check my messages real quick."
"Alright." she says as she grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and plops down in a stool.
I smile as I hear the familiar voice on the other end. Eric Weiss.
*Hey Man, I hope you enjoyed your EVENING with Sydney. ( I can almost see Eric making he "" signs through the phone) If you can stop making out with her for long enough, me and some of the guys are getting together this afternoon to play football at the park. A bunch of the guys from college are flying in today, and so they're going to try and meet us too. All right. Later."*
Shaking my head, I put the phone down and join her at the table. Sitting down in the stool next to her, I smirk before resting my head in my hands.
"Anyone call?"
"Just Weiss."
"What'd he want?" she asks, smiling curiously.
"Oh, nothing."
"He just called to say hi?" she asks raising an eyebrow at me.
"No, he wanted to see if I wanted to meet him and some of the guys at the park to play football later. He says hi to you too."
"Well, don't you want to go?"
"Yeah, sure. But I am spending the day with you." I say leaning over to kiss her. She pulls away before I get there and I pull back in surprise.
"What?"
"Well, you can do both."
"Syd," I start but am cut off.
"Realy, go."
"No way. I'm staying with you.
"Then I'll come. I can bring Donavan. Come on Vaughn. You know you want to." she says smiling.
"Why are you pushing this?"
"Because, you don't need to give up your life just because of me." she says smiling at me.
"Sydney, you're perfect." I say leaning in to kiss her.
I get up then and walk over to the phone to return Weiss's call.
Sydney walks up behind me and plants soft kisses up and down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
"Weiss." I hear on the other end.
"Hey. It's Michael."
"Hey. What's up? You comming or what?"
"Yeah, I'm bringing a friend."
"Sydney wants to play football?" he asks laughing.
"No, she's going to watch." I say rolling my eyes and laughing.
"Oh, great. Okay, we're meeting around 4."
"Okay See you there." I say before I hang up the phone and turn around to face Sydney.
She wraps her arms around my waist and smiles up at me.
"So, what's the plan?"
"Oh, just can't get out of the habbit of asking me what the plan is, can you Ms. Bristow?"
"That's right, Mr. Vaughn."
"Well then, we're going to the park in about two hours."
"Two hours to kill? What do you want to do for two whole hours?" she says smiling mischeviously.
"Can't you guess?"
An hour later, Sydney and I are sitting on the floor (or I'm sitting on the floor with her in my lap) with a pint of Blue Bell Good Heavens ice cream.
"There is no way you did that!" she says laughing.
"Oh, you don't believe me!"
"No, you seriosly mooned your professor?"
"Haha! No I did!"
"Why?" she says laughing out loud. God! I love her laugh! She hardley ever used to laugh, but lately she has been laughing alot. I hope she is happy. She deserves to be happy.
"Vaughn!" she says pulling me back to reality.
"Oh, sorry."
"Why'd you expose your bare butt to a teacher?" she says laughing again.
"Hahaha! Oh, it was a dare. I was at home for the weekend. I went to my neighbors house. She was having a sleep over and there were like 20 girls over there. They were playing Truth or Dare on her trampoline. They dared me to moon our professor who convienently lived down the street, so I did it."
"Okay, that is pretty bad."
"Shut up Sydney." I say giving her a shove.
"Oh c'mon. I'm just kidding you. Sorry." she says giving me a deep, slow kiss.
When we part, all I can do is smile.
"Forgiven."
She smiles back.
"Okay, your turn. Stupidest moment?"
"Hmmm.... Let me think about that one for a second."
"What, don't tell me that you're so perfect you don't have a studpidest moment?"
"Haha, you're such a charmer. I was thinking more along the lines of, there have been so many, and I don't know which one to dub the stupidest of them all."
"Oh, I see how it is."
"Okay, when I was like thirteen my Dad sent me to boarding school. I didn't have very many friends there at first, but me and this one girl really clicked. We were up really late one night, and we decided to sneak into the boys' dorms and scare them. We put paper bags over our heads and ran in and dumped cold water all over their heads. They were so freaked! It was great! We even got pictures of them in their pjs with their hair all messed up. Their pictures were all over the cafeteria the next day. We got in so much trouble though. We had to clean their bathrooms for a month."
"Hahaha, that's funny. Sydney Brostow, child dillienquent (sp?)"
"Hey, shut up! You mooned a teacher!"
"Yeah I did."
"C'mon, we better head over to the park." she said with a smile as she stood up and offered me her hand to help me up.
Smiling I took it and stood up.
"Yeah, okay."
Okeyday well that's it for now but if you review I'll post thirteen later today! maybe! lol! well I love you all! PM me! LOL. Signing off I am Sheldon!
heheh Watch SNL with JG!!!!!!!! hehehehe It's great! loL!

Okay...for the record, I don't think that Michael Vaughn would EVER moon a teacher....but, other than that, the chapter was great! I can't wait for more to be posted!

QUOTE (goofygal @ Mar 24 2003, 09:42 PM)
SIGNING OFF... I AM SHELDON!

what? its for sheldon...no way...who's it from....no way....um...idunno how to feel about this....awesome?

great episode!

I have been quoting lines from that eppy all day! oh megan... i love you...you're my girlfriend! i love you to j.t.! lol! i love that part!

Back