Final Mission

goofygal said:
QUOTE (goofygal @ Mar 24 2003, 09:42 PM)
SIGNING OFF... I AM SHELDON!

what? its for sheldon...no way...who's it from....no way....um...idunno how to feel about this....awesome?

great episode!

I have been quoting lines from that eppy all day! oh megan... i love you...you're my girlfriend! i love you to j.t.! lol! i love that part!
"oh wow this is awkward. i promised myself that i wouldn't talk about this on the air...but here goes....i am happy to announce here on the show that i am no longer in love with one randall james goldman. i told him its over between us babe, and he said move mandy you're blocking my locker.... and by the way my name's megan..."

i totally know what you are talking about! me and my friend have been quoting that ep since it aired!!! we love the wal-mart bit....I KNOW!

Your soooo right! LOL! Michael would neva moon a teacher but I mean c'mon!! Who wouldn't wana see that! Forget I said that! hehe! jk!! LOL! Sorry I am just messing!! LOL! I just thought it would be kinda funny. hehe. Anyway, I looooooooove that SNL thang!! It is the best of all time!!!
"You make me feel like the Lion King!!" hehehheheheh! okay I'm shutting up now! LOL! Love Ya Babes!! (hehehe Jacqi!!!) XOXO! ~C~
🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 🍕 hehehe I love pizza alot!!! Can ya tell! hehe! More of the story soon! Let me know if ya like it or not!!! hehehe! Thanks a bunch!

QUOTE (goofygal @ Mar 25 2003, 04:49 PM)

what? its for sheldon...no way...who's it from....no way....um...idunno how to feel about this....awesome?

great episode! 

I have been quoting lines from that eppy all day! oh megan... i love you...you're my girlfriend! i love you to j.t.! lol! i love that part! 

"oh wow this is awkward. i promised myself that i wouldn't talk about this on the air...but here goes....i am happy to announce here on the show that i am no longer in love with one randall james goldman. i told him its over between us babe, and he said move mandy you're blocking my locker.... and by the way my name's megan..."

i totally know what you are talking about! me and my friend have been quoting that ep since it aired!!! we love the wal-mart bit....I KNOW!

My friend and i have an obseesion about the part when they are shoting the soap part and i the guy goes, "I makes me want to urp..sorry to be graphic! lol! all this copy and pasting is fun!

goofygal said:
QUOTE (goofygal @ Mar 25 2003, 04:49 PM)

great episode! 

My friend and i have an obseesion about the part when they are shoting the soap part and i the guy goes, "I makes me want to urp..sorry to be graphic! lol! all this copy and pasting is fun!
"you flat out smell like cornbread"

lol...we're cool ;0)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HEHEHEHE! HEY HEY HEY! We are too cool! LOL! LOL! Goofygal~ "It makes me want to urrp, sorry to be graphic!!!" LOL! :D :D :D :D :D :D I can't stop laughing! My Dad is looking at me funny, so I gtg! See ya'll lata!! Bling Bling! LOL! Sorry! Tootles!!! ~C</span>

*Chapter Thirteen*

When we pulled up into the parking lot of the park, Donavan was jumping up and down in poor Sydney's lap and licking her face.
"Donavan, stop it!" she laughed as the car stopped.
"Donavan, come here." I said patting at my lap.
He minded and left Sydney alone, but when he started bouncing up and down on my lap and licking my face I made him sit in the back for a minute.
"Good lord Sydney, how did you put up with him all the way over here?"
"It's okay, really." she said smiling at me, on the verge of laughing.
"I'm sorry. He hasn't been to the park in a long time."
"Yeah, no kidding."
"Okay, well you ready?"
"Yeah. I think I'm going to take him for a walk, and then I'll come meet you over on the field in a while."
"You sure? I'll come with you." I offered.
"No way, Vaughn. You go see your friends! I bet you really miss eachother."
"Okay." I say stepping out of the car. I run over to her side and open the door for her and the grab Donavan in the back.
"Alright, well I'll see you in a while?" I ask.
"Yeah." she says, giving me a quick kiss.
I hand her the leash before she smiles.
"Okay, have fun."
"I'll try." I say before lowering my voice. "I would kiss you, but an old lady and not to mention all my friends are over there watching us right now."
Sydney laughed before raising her voice and smiling over at them. "Hi!" she called before turning back to me and smiling.
We both start laughing.
"Vaughn, get out of here before I embarass you more." she says smiling.
"Well, since you've already done the damage," I start as I wrap my arms around her and give her a slow, pationate kiss. I can tell she goes along with it for show.
We pull apart giggling and smiling.
"Okay, now I'm leaving." she says smiling.
"Okay, bye Sydney."
"Bye." she says smiling as she and Donavan walk off.

As I walk over to the field, all smiles, there are about twenty guys all crowding around throwing the football.
"Hey Jack- ass" I call as I get closer.
My friend from college, Jack, turns around and smiles over at me.
"Mike!" he calls.
We walk towards eachother and shake hands. I pat him on the back and smile.
"Hey man." I say smiling.
"Hey, who's the babe?" Jack asks laughing.
"Her names Sydney." I say laughing.
"Are ya'll?" he asks tapping his palms together.
"Dude," I say laughing.
"Michael!!" I hear a bunch of other guys calling over.
"I'll talk to you later." I say smiling.
He shakes his head laughing. "K."
"Hey!" I call over, running over to greet the others.

"Okay, who's captains?"
"Chuck and David."
"Okay, let's play."
Just then Sydney walks through the clearing and gos to sit down on the bleachers. I can tell she doesn't want me to know she's there.
"Who's that?" David calls out.
"That's Mike's honey." Jack calls back.
I look over at him and raise my eyebrow mouthing , honey?
"Sorry, brother. What do you expect?"
"Damn Michael, she's a hottie."
"Dude, shut up!" I yell laughing.
I wave over at Sydney quickly to let her know I saw her despite her sneaky ways.
"Okay, let's play."
"No no no. Weiss, since Michael is being a dufuss, maybe you can give us the dirt."
I look over at Weiss and roll my eyes.
"She's an ex spy."
"What! Dude, Michael!"
"Yeah, Michael was her handler."
"Yeah Michael! I bet you handled that girl!"
"Oh my God ya'll! Shut up!"
"Yeah, so anyway." Weiss says raising an eyebrow and smiling."
"So your telling me that that chick could wip our asses?" Bryan yells.
"Yeah, most likely." Weiss says back.
"Then, why isn't she playing? She can be on my team." Bryan smiles.
Suddenly everyone is looking over at me.
"No way. Sydney doesn't want to play football with a bunch of smelly old perverts!"
"Speak for yourself! Sydney!" Weiss yells over to Sydney.
Sydney looks up from the magazine she was reading and smiles.
"Yeah?"
"Can you come here for a second?"
All I can do at this point is put my head in my hands.
"Okay?" she says questioningly at him.
"Hey." she says as she reaches us.
"Oh my God! Sydney!" a voice from the back calls.
Sydney looks over and screams when she sees who it is.
"Brad! Oh my gosh!" she calls as she runs over and hugs him.
"Oh my God, what are you doing here?"
"I should ask you the same thing! Your dating Michael!?"
"Yeah, how do you two know eachother." she asks as she finally unwraps her arms from around his neck and stands back on the ground.
I decide to walk over and see what's up.
"We went to Langley together. Wait, you were a spy Sydney?!"
"Yeah. How did you......."
"Weiss told us."
"Weiss." she says exsaperatedly.
"Hey Sydney?" I say when I reach them.
"Oh Michael!" she calls when I get there.
"Yeah, what's going on?"
"Brad is Francie's brother!"
"No way!" Michael says smiling. "I totaly forgot you had a sister named Francie!"
"Yeah, well."he says laughing.
"Oh my Gosh, I haven't seen you in forever! What have you been up to?" Sydney asks Brad.
"Nothing."
"Yeah, I bet ya'll must be really buisy with planning Francie's wedding." Sydney says smiling.
"What? Wedding?"
"Oh my God! She didn't tell you yet?!" Sydney says slapping a hand over her mouth.
"Oh girl. No way, you spill now!"
"Oh my gosh! No! I can't believe I said that!"
"Whose is Francie marrying?" he asks laughing.
"Will Tippin." she says giving up.
"Oh my God!"
"Yeah, but you have to act surprised when she calls you."
"Deal. So, when did he pop the question?"
"A couple weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't told you yet."
"Oh, she was probably waiting for next weekend. We're all going to meet up at the lake house. I think she was probably just going to tell us then. Now that you mention it, when I talked to her on the phone she said something about bringing a friend."
"Oh, okay."
"Hey, you should come! I bet Lucy would love to see you again."
"Whose Lucy?" I ask, smiling.
"Oh, Lucy is my wife."
"No way dude! When did you get married?"
"Oh my gosh, I didn't tell you! I got married like two years ago. We eloped."
"Oh realy?" I say lauhing.
"Yeah, long story!"
"Well, congradulations!"
"Thanks."
"Yeah, I'll try and come. Michael can come too?"
"Yeah, of course." Brad says smiling.
"Great!"
"Oh, Weiss wanted you." Brad says smiling as Weiss runs over.
"Weiss, what do you want?" Sydney says smiling, when he reaches us.
"You want to play?" he asks smiling.
"Oh yeah, c'mon Sydney!" Brad says smiling.
"Why, so I can whoop you again?" she asks laughing.
"Huh?" I ask.
"Oh, in college Sydney and Francie used to come and watch our football practices and sometimes they would play. Sydney was really good!"
"Well then, it's settled. Sydney will play."
"What?" Sydney asked smiling.
"C'mon Sydney. I still have to whoop your butt for last time. I still can't believe you beat me!"
"Wait, you beat Brad!? He was MVP for UCLA!" Weiss says laughing.
"Yeah, I know." she says laughing.
"C'mon Sydney. All those guys over there think they can whoop you! You got to show them a thing or two." Weiss says laughing.
Sydney looks over at me and smiles.
"Is it okay with you?" she asks smiling at me.
"Of course, but Sydney..." I say pulling her off to the side.
"Yeah?"
"You don't have to play if you don't want to."
"I know. I want to."
"Okay, just be careful."
"Oh, stop worrying about me. I'll be fine." she says leaning in and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Alright, let's play." she says turning around and smiling.
"Great." Weiss says as we start walking over to the rest of the crowd.
When we reach the crowd all the guys whoope and cheer.
One guy who was standing in the back calls, "Hey girlie. You're seriously going to play?!"
Sydney looks up, and scrunches her brow up when she sees the guy.
"Yeah." she says looking menicingly at the guy.
"Your going to get your skinny butt kicked."
I was about to go over there and punch the guys lights out when Sydney calmly says, "Yeah, well we'll see." and raises her eyebrow challengingly at him.
A guy in the back shouts, "C'mon ya'll! Let's just play!"
"Good idea. Michael and Stuart, why don't ya'll be captains."
"Great." Stuart says as he runs over to a clear spot.
"Okay." I say as I leave Sydney's side to run over to where Stuart is standing.
We flip a coin and Stuart get's to pick first.
He pauses for a minute before chosing Bobby.
I look over at him and flash him a grateful look.
"Bristow!" I call smiling as she runs over beside me smiling like crazy.
"I thought you'd like that." I whisper in her ear as she walks by me.
The picking continues untill both teams are set up. The *icky guy* whose name turned out to be Carl was on the other team. My team included Sydney, Weiss, Jack, and about ten other guys. Brad was on the other team.
"Okay, let's play." I call. The other team is kicking off to us.
"Michael, you QB." Weiss yells.
"Okay."
We get into positon. I catch the ball, and everyone takes off. I notice that Sydney stands there for a mintue, and when she sees an opening, takes off running. She is half way down the field in seconds. I throw it just before Chuck sacs me and Sydney catches it. I see Carl take off after her, but Brad get's there first, tackling her playfully to the ground.
He stands up laughing and helps her up. She made it to the 50 yard line, though so I'm really impressed.
The game goes on for hours.
When it starts to get dark, I yell out, "Okay, it's a tie. Next touchdowb wins."
Carl hikes the ball to Brad, and then takes off running. Brad throws the ball to Carl who catches and starts off for the endzone.
Sydney immediatly takes off after him. Within a matter of seconds, she has caught up to him and tackles him to the ground. He fumbles the ball and she quickly grabs it. Standing up, she turns around and starts running in the other direction. Carl stands up and runs right after her. He is feet behind her, but Sydney is feet from the goal. Carl dives at her, but Sydney saw his stance change and quickly changed her direction slightly. Carl falls to the ground just as Sydney crosses the endzone and makes her first touchdown and wins the game.
I stand there dumbfounded as Sydney crosses the endzone. I hear Weiss who was standing right next me shout and I come out of my bubble.
I run towards her smiling. When I make it to her I grab her in my arms and smile as I pick her up off the ground and kiss her happily.
"You're amazing!" I shout over all the noise when we pull apart.
"You know you say that like everyday."
"Because you do something that surprises me even more every day!"
She smiles at me lovingly before I put her back on the ground.
She kisses me passionatly before turning around and running down the field towards Carl, who is still sitting on the ground.
Sydney reaches her hand out to help him up.
He looks up at her in surprise before taking it and standing up.
She smiles at him. "Thanks, listen..."
"Forget it." she says smiling.
"No, I'm sorry. I was a jerk!"
"It's okay!"
"So, are we cool?"
"Yeah." she says sticking out her hand to shake his.
"See you later Carl." Sydney says as she turns and runs back towards me.
"You're amazing!"
"Michael!!!"
"I can't believe you just did that!"
"I can't believe you just said that again!" she says laughing.
"C'mon, let's get home."
"Okay." she says smiling back and laughing as I wrap my arm around her shoulder.
We pull apart when we hear Weiss call over at us.
"Vaughn, Sydney!" he yells.
"Yeah?" we both yell at the same time.
"You two want to meet us for dinner later? The losing team's treat!" he laughed.
I look at her, and she shakes her head and smiles.
"Sure, okay." I yell back.
"Okay well, we're meeting at Joey's Pizza."
Me and Sydney start laughing.
"What?" he yells questioningly.
"Nothing, We'll see you in an hour."
"K." he yells as he turns back to go talk to the others.
"Good Game Bristow!" I yell playfully smacking her on the bottom.
"Michael Vaughn!" she shouts in surprise.
"What? That's what they do in football to say good job!"
"Oh okay, well then..." she says smacking me one on the butt as well, "Good Job to you too Vaughn."
"Thanks." I say as we make our way over to the bleachers where Donavan is tied up.
"I bet he is totally mad at us for leaving him like that for like two and a half hours." she says laughing as she bends down to untie him.
"Yeah, well he'll get over it." I say smiling as I help her to her feet when she is done untieing him.
I wrap my arms arpund her waist and smile as we walk back to my car.
"I can't believe how normal this is Syd." I say as I open her door for her and Donavan and then bend down to face her when she sits down.
"I know!" she says giddily.
" I love you." I say, bending down to kiss her.
Her hands travel to my neck and mine find their way to her hair.
When we part I laugh.
"I love you too." she says pulling me down in her seat next to her.
Okay, that was a fun chapter to write!!! I hope you like it!!! If you are waiting for the loveable love scenes there is one comming up in the next chapter. I have it written, but I'm very inscure about it! I love the ending but the beggining is PG 13 if you catch what I'm sayin! LOL! I just don't think I am very good at writing that kinda stuff but I'll post it if you guys review. LOL. Anyway I love you all! You are all being awesome! You are such great reviewers!! LOL! XOXO! Holla Back Chachies and Chicas.LOL! Tootles!!! ~C~

GOOD STORY POST MORE SOON PLZZZZZZ -hi!!!!! its me lauren!
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
DON'T 4 GET 2 :read: MY STORY CALLED GETTING OUT!
</span>

lauren vartan

Hey! LOL! OMG! You guys would like totally want to smack me if you hung out with me! I say dude in like every other santace! Seriously! LOL! One of my fav. flics is Dude Wheres My Car! I have been hanging around my friend Morgan for way too long! LOL! OMG! I am having to think "Don't type DUDE." LOL!!! HEHEHEHE! The guy on the radio just said DUDE!!! LOL! ANyway, (grrr don't say DUDE!! HEHE!) to all the new readers ya'll are awesome! Thanks! To all of the readers who have been there from the beggining thank you so much for being so great and supportive! Anyways the next chapter is the last I've written so sadly the chapters will become way more infrequent! The people on Allies have started yellin at me cause I haven't posted in like a month! LOL! Anyway I gtg! Love Ya Babes! Tootles! ~C

*Chapter Fourteen
Hey Hey Hey! This will probably be the last chapter I'll post for a while! It's the last one I have pre-written and I can't really write right now cause my grades suck and so I have to study!! LOL! Anyway I hope you guys won't hate me if it's about a week before the next chapter. Hey, atleast I'm not totally leaving you hanging like with a cliffhanger or something totally evil like that! The other reason it's gunna be more spaced out is because I don't really know where to take the story from here. It's final mission. I was thinking of maybe surprising you, but I'm not sure! ANyway if you have any suggestions pm me! I would love to hear from you! Ya'll all rock! Love You! XOXO! ~C :D
P.S. I forgot to put this at the beggining!
Disclaimer: I don't own Alias, and sadly Michael Vartan either! Don't sue me! I'll :( and I don't have any :money: n e way! LOL!
P.S.P.S. Uhhhhh..... the story is PG13 from here children.. lol!
P.S.x3 I'm really kinda insecure about this chapter! I am not that great at writing the serious love scenes. I like the ending of this chapter but the beggining I'm not sure about. I dunno. let me know whether you like it or not.
and lastly.............P.S.x4!!! Watch SNL tonight on NBC!! JG is on!! It's the funniest thing eva! You'll be :( if you miss out!
LOL I know I said that was the last PS but I lied.......
There is a line in there somewhere from 10 Things I Hate About You (best movie eva!) I don't own the movie, well I do "own" a copy of the movie, but I don't own----- okay you get the point! I'm gunna shutup! Here's the chapter! Enjoy and review! Tootles!

Chapter Fourteen
"That was fun" Sydney said as we walk in the door to my apartment.
"Yeah, it was." I say as I discard her bag on a chair. We went by her house to grab some stuff after dinner with all the guys from football. She will be spending the rest of her three days off at my apartment. Francie and Will are comming back tonight and she said she just wants to be with me.
As soon as her bag hits the chair I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me.
"It was a long day." I say before leaning in to kiss her. She responds very enthusiastically, her hands snake up my back, finding my hair, and massaging my scalp tenderly. We make our way to the couch where I sit down, never letting us part, and pull her down in my lap. She lays back as I find my hands sifting through her own soft hair supporting her head as I continue to kiss her, laying down on top of her.
Her fingers softly crawl under my shirt and trace lazy lines along my bare back, making me completely crazy. I feel her shiver under me and I finally pull back for a breather.
I smile down at her. Before I can say anything though her lips are back on mine, kissing me with a new fire. She kisses my upper lip before scooting down to unbutton my shirt and place lazy kisses along my neck and chest.
"Move in with me." I whisper in her ear softly.
"Is that a request or a command?" she whispers, her lips now inches from mine; her warm, sweet breathe brushing across my lips.
"Depends."
"Because it is a huge turn on when you act all in charge and handler like."
"Oh, I'll show you *handle*r." I say and before I know what I'm doing my lips are back on hers as my hands snake up the back of her shirt.
"Vaughn!" she moans with a laugh. "You're an animal."
"I know." I say laughing as I lift my eyebrows up and down playfully at her.
"Goofy!" she giggles swatting me playfully on the arm.
"Hmm.... I can't find my shirt." I say as she begins to again deliver tantalizing kisses along my neck.
"Good." she says giggling as her hands return to behind my neck.
"We have to be the craziest couple in the world!" I say chuckling.
"Yes." she says suddenly pulling back to look me in the eyes.
"Yes, we're the craziest couple in the world?" I ask, suddenly confused.
"No, I mean yes we probably are." she starts to ramble. "But no, yes, I'll move in with you."
"Really?" I ask, in total shock.
"Yeah, I mean I might as well. It's not like I am ever just going to go home and sleep there unless you're there with me. And whenever I'm not with you I am thinking about you."
Is it possible a man is allowed to be this happy. If there was a limit to how happy someone could be I would have passed that limit by a million the second Sydney Bristow told me she loved me. But now that she has told me that she will move in with me. Well let's just say that I am now a billion miles over that limit.
"Wow. You have no idea how happy you just made me." I say before I lean in to kiss her softly on along her lips.
"I can't believe I am going to move in with you. This is so great!" she giggles, flashing me a huge smile.
"I know." I smile. I can't help but laugh.
"I think I am the happiest man alive!" I blurt out totally serious.
"Well, I can take a guess." she says laughing.
Before anything else is said I grab her hand from behind my neck and brush a kiss across her delicate, beautiful fingers.
"You're beautiful." I say. I think my smile has reached my ears by now.
"So are you." she laughs kissing me again, lingering there for a few moments before deepening the kiss, parting her lips and playing at my own lips.
I pull back laughing and comment, "Oh thanks Syd. You know just how to make a guy feel all manly and masculine."
"Shut up Michael." she says laughing and placing a soft, quick kiss along my lips before pulling back and sitting up. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest.
"So, it's still early what do you want to do?" I ask, bending my head down to look her in the eyes.
"I don't care. Anything." she whispers, sighing contently into my chest.
"Want something to drink? Some wine or something?" I ask, stoking her hair and letting my finers travel through the strands lazily.
"Yeah, okay." she says sitting up. I kiss her forehead before standing up and walking over to the kitchen to pour us both a glass of wine.
"Vaughn, I heard that the smog level was down tonight. They said if we look outside we could see the stars." she says smiling like a little kid in a toy store.
"Well, we'll have to take advantage of that." I say as I walk over and hand her a glass.
I grab a blanket and we start towards the balcony.
Outside, we sit down on a swing/ bench and I wrap my arm around her protectively. Looking up at the sky, I smile. You can actually see the stars, a site rare to Los Angeles.
"It's funny." she says in a soft, quiet voice.
"What's that?" I ask, rubbing my hand up and down her arm.
"Well it's just that most people that have normal lives wish their lives were more exciting. They don't realize how lucky they are to get to spend their lives having simple moments like this. And here I am loving nothing more than when the precious few moments come along that I have that are normal and simple like this. They are the best."
"Yeah, they are." I reply simply. This poor girl has spent her whole life trying to have a normal life. Sydney Bristow will never be normal to me though. Even if she had never been a spy or a double agent, she would still be the most beautiful, amazing woman I have ever met.
After I tell her that she smiles, tears glicening in her eyes.
"Vaughn," she says touching her heart. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."
I place I quick, sweet kiss across her lips and smile at her.
"I love you." she says smiling before she sets down her glass and curls up next to, resting her head on my shoulder.
I pull her close to me and smile. "I love you too Sydney."
I kiss her tenderly on her forehead. We sit there looking at the stars, enjoying this simple moment. Life is too short. WE have to try and grasp the sweet and tender simple moments. Untill all of this spy crud is over we'll have to hold on to the moments like this and hope that there will be more moments like this to sustain us untill that day.
TBC....

Back