Final Mission

That was so great, the perfect way to leave us to wait.....for an entire week! But get your grades up, so we can have another part of the fic real soon! :D

That was wonderful romance! And oh how I love "handler" talk. It cracks me up every time. Not to mention sweet kisses between Syd and Vaughn, hooray!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey Everyone, LOL! Okay, so I know I said I was supposed to be studying but I forgot we have TCAPs at school this week. What are TCAPs? They are like um... exams only not that important. They are just these test thangs that Tennessee gives to students that are given to see what a student's strangths and weaknesses in school are. So anyway, they take a whole week since we only take like one subject everyday. And the best part is the teachers aren't allowed to give us homework and you can't really study for it so I have a whole week off to write and since Alias isn't comming on for like 3 stinkin weeks!!!!!!!!! (sorry I am dealing with alot of anger! lol!!) I have alot more writing time. Now, that said here is an extremely short chapter! I'm such a nerd!! hehe! Tootles! Please Review! XOXO! ~C</span> :thejoyofpepsi:

Chapter 15 (right? I've lost count...) (PG-13 I think)

Reaching my hand over, I stroke her hair, loving the feeling of it's softness on my hands. She returns the favor by reaching up to tenderly stroke my cheek. I feel her shiver under my arms and I can't help but smile. We have been sitting out here for almost two hours, neither of us saying much; just reveling in each others presence and looking up at the stars. I have been so distracted by her, that I failed to realize how cold it is getting.
Looking over at her I smile and suggest, "It's getting cold. Let's go inside."
"Okay." she says grinning. Standing up I offer her my hand to help her up.
Once we're inside I shut the door to the balcony and then walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and grinning.
"Tired?" I ask, tilting my head as to get a better view of her eyes so I can analyze whether or not she is telling the truth.
"Not really. You?"
My smile grows as I conclude she isn't lieing.
"Nope."
"Good." she says as her hands find there way to the back of my neck.I pull her closer to me and smile as the space between us closes, before I quickly brush my lips across hers. She pulls me into her, as she responds to the kiss. We back up untill I have her pushed up against the wall, pressing my body against hers. Her hands snake down by back softly, before tugging at the hem of my shirt. Before I know what is happening, my shirt is for the second time that night, discareded on the floor. I decide to return the favor as I slowly trace my hands from her hips down to the bottom button on her blouse. Never pulling my lips away from hers, I step back ever so slightly so I have room to unbutton her shirt. Once her blouse has fallen to the floor only a tank top remains. I smile, pulling away to catch my breath. I push her back against the wall, and place lazy kisses along her bare neck and collarbone.
Backing up once more, I pull my arms around her waist and back up towards her room. I sit down on the edge of her bed and pull her down into my lap. She sits down next to me, and drapes her legs across my own, our feet becoming entangled together. She finally pulls her lips away from my own to flash me one of her gorgeous smiles.
"You're beautiful." I say reaching up to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear.
She simply smiles in return and backs up to lay under the covers.
"I'm really cold." she says smiling mischeviously at me.
"I can fix that." I say as I crawl in behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"Vaughn?" she asks, her voice barely above a whisper.
"Yeah?"
"Tomorrow do you want to start moving some of my stuff to your apartment?"
"I would love to! I still can't believe your going to move in with me."
"I know, me neither!"
"How are you going to tell Francie and Will?"
Sydney let out a small groan. "I don't know. Francie is going to be really mad at me."
"She'll understand. I bet internally she'll be grateful to get rid of you." I say with a smile.
"Shut up Vaughn!" she yells with a grin, grabbing a pillow from under her arm and smacking me with it on my head.
"Hey! Ouch woman!" I yell with a laugh.
"What was that Vaughn?" she asks with a mock insulted voice.
"I said Ouch, that hurt my dear sweetherat Sydney. Could you please refrain from doing that in the future."
"Oh, you're so cute." she says before rolling around to face me.
I wrap my arms protectively around her waist. Smiling at me cockily, she kisses me, soundly and passionatley, but evilly pulls away the second I begin to respond. She leaves me totally wanting more.
"Hey!" I say smiling defeatedly at her.
She just giggles before attempting to turn around. I grab her firmly around the hips and spin her back around to face me.
"Oh no you don't" I say bringing my lips down to hers and kissing her, loving the feeling of her lips on my own.
She responds fully, not pulling away this time. When we part, all I can do is smile.
"I'm tired now." she says wrapping her arms around my own waist and resting her head on my chest, her feet becoming entangled with my own.
"Yeah, me too."
"Night Syd." I say reaching over to turn off the light. Before I make it to the lamp on the bedside table she plants a firm kiss on my lips. When she pulls away she simply says, "Goodnight. I love you Vaughn."
I chuckle before replying, "I love you too."
And with that I flip the switch off and find my place snuggled in with Sydney."
Okay sorry it's so short! More later! Please review! Thanks! Love Ya!
PS If you have suggestions for the fic please let me know! I'm cluesless! Stay with fluff? More action? What do you want to see happen? I can't write more untill I have ideas so let me know peeps. Okay. LOL. Love Ya!

That was so cute, that was like watching a favortie movie secene. I agree with the other, I loved the handler talk, that was cute! I love how you write the love between Vaughn and syd, it's so real! Great job. I love it!

OMG! IT'S SO GOOD! i love fluff! so stick with that! it's so awsome! i love it, i love it! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) a hundred thrumbs up!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Dee ^_^

Good Job Carey!! LOL!! I hope that your tests/exams/w/e you wanna call them (lol) aren't too hard. Post more soon. O yea, remember that Double Agent is on on Sunday!! We get to see Vaughn with out a shirt on!!!!!

~K~

LOL! HEys Chickadees, iluvalias0203, Thanks for the "Good Luck"!! Your a sweetie!!! Everyone stay cool! more of the story asap! Tootles! ~C~

Back