Finale Air Date

Azhria Lilu

Captain
"Alias"
Finale Date: Sunday, May 4 at 9 p.m. ET
Description: Two back-to-back episodes concludes the sophomore season for Sydney and the gang.
Will It Return: Yes

Source: Zap2it.com

2 Episodes! DOUBLE THE FUN! :D I bet its going to be so cool but so sad that we're going to have to wait an entire summer for the next season. When its starts its more double the fun! Season 3 and Season 1 DVD! ^_^ ;) :P :D :lol: :cool: :smiley:

Wait...I'm sorry but what does "two back-to-back episodes" mean??? Does that mean the finale is gonna be two hours???????

hey, this is cool because if there's a cliffhanger at the end of the first episode that night, we won't have to wait long to find out what happens!! :D but then again if there's a cliffhanger at the end of the season finale (what am i saying? of course there's going to be a cliffhanger at the end of the season finale, this is alias!!), we're going to have to wait a very long time to find out what happens. :confused:

anyway, yay for the back to back!! :D

i'm glad that there are gonna be two episodes but a disadvantage is that it's gonna end at 11 o clock and i have school! at least i can record it and ten watch it!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 2 eppys!!!! ill somehow someway.. be able to watch and record boh eppys!!! so does that men there are actually 23 eppys this season? and if i can recall JJ said that not quoting but he said if you wtch alias all the time.. (all of us) then ur goign to love this eppy, and you my quote "knock ur socks off" he siad something like that.

I say!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

2 back to back eppys means that they will be one right after the other. 2 hours!!!!! and i think it goes form 9 pm to 11 pm!

Ah noooo Senior trip!!!! Wait I get back SunDAY so it should be ok. I think I will take an admistrative absence that monday...hehehe Ill be incredibly sleep deprived anyway from the trip. :smiley:

Agent Legolas you have plenty of time to get that VCR fixed so jump on it! hehehe ;)

-VL

Two eps is awesome, but that does mean an extra week where we won't have one at all. That means, technically, we only have THREE more Sunday nights to watch Alias this season! AHHH, the horror!!

*does a happy dance and starts squealing!*TWO HOURS OF ALIAS!!!!!YAHHOOOO! im so excited now this is even better then .....alias!HAHA oo i cant wait now, two hours im in awe!sort of makes up for all this lack of new alias though!

I'm so excited that it's going to be two hours! I just wish that it was actually two hours instead of two eps stuck together though.

gotta find somewhere to watch it on ABC.....

i wont be able to wait for the final to air on french tv!!! :P

Back