Finale Airdate

3 weeks between "Legacy" and the finale. Unless there has been a production delay, there isn't an excuse for the wait as far as I'm concerned. As I said in an earlier post, nothing that the so-called executives at ABC do anymore shocks me.

its abc, not the production, theyre showing harry potter and supermillionaire. but im glad its finally been finalized!

Argh! That is too long of a wait. After all the waiting we have done this season, they should give us a two hour season finale or have them air two weeks in a row.

well I really do intend on voicing my unhappiness about this once again to ABC!
AGAIN Alias has been pushed back a few weeks to make room for other programming! What makes it worse is it is the FINALE!

I hope some of you also send in an email complaint to ABC! :angry:

Rose said:
Argh! That is too long of a wait. After all the waiting we have done this season, they should give us a two hour season finale or have them air two weeks in a row.
ahhhhh i know!!!! they should at least air ep 21 again before so, ya know WE REMEMBER WHATS GOING ON.

i saw this at alias media - wot a load of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned spoilers will be EVERYWHERE by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I'm going to have to walk around with my eyes closed and my ears plugged. <_< I'll be bouncing off the walls! :rolleyes:
✌️

omg i cant wait that long. actually, its not that i cant wait. its that i dont think i can stay away from spoilers for that long. :thinking: :(

the 23rd is my sisters bday! (just thought id add that in here)

jems said:
i saw this at alias media - wot a load of BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned spoilers will be EVERYWHERE by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT...ahhhhh im trying to stay spoiler free!!!! AHHHHHHHH *RUNS TO HIDE FROM SPOILERS*

Ok i know i live in the UK but i get stuff from America which means i'm about a week behind and i'm sorry but waiting for....ooh i know. i'll just get both ep 21 and 22 together and wait.

I think having to wait 3 weeks is out of order. ABC need severe sydney slapping :angry:

garnergarnish said:
Ok i know i live in the UK but i get stuff from America which means i'm about a week behind and i'm sorry but waiting for....ooh i know. i'll just get both ep 21 and 22 together and wait.

I think having to wait 3 weeks is out of order. ABC need severe sydney slapping :angry:
haha yes def...UGH THATS SO ANNOYING.

This sucks that we have to wait for three weeks for the finale!!!! but i am trying to stay positive about it so i am just going consider it good because now maybe the break in the summer wont be as long...even though it still sucks!

Back