Season 2 Finale Pics!

Alias_Gay

Ensign
telling5.jpg

they are on alias media, i had taken a vow to not look or read spoilers from the finale but there was a picture of one of these on the main page and thought, heck ive already seen one why not the others!!LOL, okay spoiler addict right here and omg!!i cant wait more hockey and mom confrontation!YAH!*leaves to go yell at self for breaking rule....*

they are on alias media, i had taken a vow to not look or read spoilers from the finale but there was a picture of one of these on the main page and thought, heck ive already seen one why not the others!!

LOL, same here!! And I'm reading the spoiler now!! :banghead:

One thing is for sure ...

Syd is finally going to be face to face with Irina ...
and thats gonna be explosive ...

Victoria King said:
okay spoiler addict right here and omg!!i cant wait more hockey and mom confrontation!YAH!*leaves to go yell at self for breaking rule....*
You are not alone my friend. I say that I won't read antmore spoilers but what else can I do. I won't just sit and wait to find out what happens like normal fans. We are no normal, we are obsessed. I, too, am excited about the hockey/Irina scene. It would be better of course if Irina weren't in it and Syd and Vaughn simply made out, but hey, the world's not perfect. I can still keep my hopes up though. :P

It looks like theres going to be a rumble, in the hockey ring when syd gets a hold of her mom. I wonder what Jack is going to do?

Syd should smack Irina with that darn hockey stick! Come on, she's had spy training and she can score a goal on Vaughn, so she should be able to whoop her old mommie dearest!!!

i just have to say this( this is really off topic) but vaughn is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot when hez on the ice rink! i wish i was with him skating!~*sigh*~ lol i'm such a dreamer!!!!!!~*smiles*~

Back