Season 2 Finale Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching the promo that played after last night's Alias. The promo for the finale.

I've been trying to analyze it by using slow motion, but I can't tell. Is Sark the near the end of the promo- hung up, shirtless, with Sydney standing behind him? I thought so at first, but I'm really not sure.

Any insight?

It's not Sark. It looks like him, but it's just some random guy. Over at sd-1.com they're all saying that he looks like a guy that was in ep 6 of this season.

Yeah, I thought it was Sark too until I looked at the screen caps... I thought it could be a wierd angle of Will or just a random guy...

omg i have been wondering what the hell is goin on in that pic!!! syd is dressed like a tramp!! hmmm!! and i wanna know who that guy is!!! :eek:

I tryed to find it and looked at some pictures of what I had assumed, were other episodes from the second season that I had already seen before. SD-1 is basically like a copy of allalias.com except that allalias.com is waaaaaay better. I even signed up for it but no pictures of the man without a shirt behing Syd. Could somebody please explain to me what was going on there?
kylo4

Anyone know where you can find screen caps or a download of the "new" promo (its realyl the same from waht people say with a few minor diferences) People said they saw it alst night. just wondering if anyone has info on it thanx!!!!! :smiley:

HAHAH!!! that was what i thought at first tooo! i was like "OMG, OMG, OMG, sark is naked, wooahhH!" but then i saw the screen caps from alias-media..

Yea... sydney's outfit is a little AHem! well, i can't wait!

WOW.....When they said twice the passion and they showed Syd taking off her shirt and pulling Vaughn up to her by the collar, I got dizzy and my stomach got all melty, like how you get when you read a really mushy FanFic. And then they said there's a big surprise, and it showed Syd and Vaughn looking at each other and smiling, I JUMPED UP TO MY FEET!!!! What do you think it is??? DO you think that maybe Vaughn porposes??!???!!!!!

Why is everyone having such a cow about this Sark thing?? I mean, if it WAS Sark which I highly doubt, I'm sure Sydney either caught him off guard, or she's trying to seduce him to capture him. But I'm completely confadent it wasn't Sark. COme on!! We all know how much she loves Vaughn!!! Calm down people!!!!!

It's not Sark people! Just look at the screen cap. (watch me be eating my words in a few days ;))

And reading some of the spoilers that are floating around out there, I don't think a proposal is too out of the question, although, I don't think it'll last too long. I hope he doesn't propose though. Like, it's WAY too soon for that. Same goes with the whole syd being pregnant thing. She's not, she's not going to be, and we wouldn't want her to be, because then say goodbye to action.

Man, this finale is causing me stress. ;) :smiley:

And reading some of the spoilers that are floating around out there, I don't think a proposal is too out of the question, although, I don't think it'll last too long. I hope he doesn't propose though. Like, it's WAY too soon for that. Same goes with the whole syd being pregnant thing. She's not, she's not going to be, and we wouldn't want her to be, because then say goodbye to action.

Now just what do you mean by "i don't think it'll last too long" ???? Hm?? I too, think that it would be too soon for them to be engaged, but what else would that surprise be??? And I TOTALLY agree with the pregnacy thing, NEVER EVER EVER going to happen!!! I DO however, want Vaughn to propose EVENTUALLY!!!! Just, not in this season. But that's all I could come up with for showing them looking at each other and smiling and the narrorator saying it's a big surprise, you know what I mean?

what I meant by it 'not lasting too long' is that we've all read that he does something to jeapordize the relationship, right? and I read on sd-1 that S/V shippers will not be impressed, so what I meant was that IF he does propose, he'll wind up doing something to f*** up the relationship afterwards, thus making the proposal not last too long.

Also, I do hope eventually he proposes, but not until like the last season or something. The last episode maybe.

Yeah man ... not Sarkie ... now I feel better ...

Anyway, anyone knows what Freplica is doing to Will's eyes?

and that Irina hurting Syd? I am going after her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back