Season 5 Finale spoilers

3.22 "Resurrection"

AIR DATE: Sunday, May 23, 2004

Original: Thanks to ABC MediaNet.

In the climatic third-season finale episode, Lauren stages a stunning betrayal to steal classified materials from the CIA. Meanwhile, Vaughn comes face to face with his darkest demons in pursuit of his wife; Nadia (Mia Maestro, "Frida") must decide whether or not she can trust her father, Sloane, in the pursuit of Rambaldi's most priceless artifact; and Sydney receives a shattering revelation that will make her question everything - and everyone - she thought she could trust. Isabella Rossellini guest stars as Katya Derevko, on "Alias," SUNDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network

And there are a few promotional images of the ep. up at Vartanho.com

I missed the last two eps, so I'm glad that we have so much time bc that gives me time to dl them! Although, in the previews for the season finale, doesn't it seem a bit anticlimactic to see that scene so far in advance?

"I hate you, Lauren. I love Sydney!"

Or whatever it was. I'm a little bit scared for the show when it starts to close in on 5th-grade level soap opera dialogue. I hope they revive it next season.

I screamed when I heard him say it.... it's what we've all been wanting to hear for a very long time... no matter how juvenile it sounded....

Episode 3.22: Resurrection [Season's Finale]
Airdate: May 23, 2004

05/03 - LAUREN WREAKS HAVOC ON THE CIA, VAUGHN FACES HIS INNERMOST DEMONS IN PURSUIT OF HIS WIFE, AND SYDNEY MAKES A STARTLING DISCOVERY THAT LEAVES HER QUESTIONING WHOM SHE CAN TRUST "Resurrection" - In the climatic third-season finale episode, Lauren stages a stunning betrayal to steal classified materials from the CIA. Meanwhile, Vaughn comes face to face with his darkest demons in pursuit of his wife; Nadia (Mia Maestro, "Frida") must decide whether or not she can trust her father, Sloane, in the pursuit of Rambaldi's most priceless artifact; and Sydney receives a shattering revelation that will make her question everything - and everyone - she thought she could trust. Isabella Rossellini guest stars as Katya Derevko. Guest starring are Mia Maestro as Nadia, Isabella Rossellini as Katya, Cotter Smith as Agent Foster, Jordi Caballero as technician, Michael Guarnera as agent, Burt Bulos as safe house agent, Andrea Lwin as EMT, Kendall Clement as hospital guard no. 1, Eddie Diaz as hospital guard no. 2, Roland De La Maza as E.R. doctor, Ed Brigadier as Kaufmann and Cosimo Canale as foreman. "Resurrection" was written by Jeff Pinkner and directed by Ken Olin. Source: ABC

05/03 - I just heard what happens in the Alias finale. … Two words: Death rampage. Two more: HORRIFIED Vaughn. [Lauren] really is NOT herself in the finale. And that has something to do with that death rampage I told you about. "Lauren is NOT herself - another double? geesh when will it end?? " No, not another double ... but you're sorta thinking in the right direction. I'll give one last little tidbit for you to ponder: "Sydney" is going a rampage. Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/16 - Thanks to our source for the title. Source: AllAlias (Thanks Tryxie for the tip.)

i found that last bit veeeeeery interesting...and im still not sure what to make of it... :Ponder:

:angry: Three weeks will seem like 13!!
But the tension is building and this finale better be worth it!

I hate you! I love Sydney! That's a good place to start!

Here's to three Lo-o-o-on-n-ng weks!!

So is Lauren the one who's been brainwashed? into being bad? :thinking: I don't get it. If there's no double involved, what could Kristin mean by "Lauren is NOT herself?" My intellegence level (or lack thereof) is really quite sad. :help:

I tried to start a thread on this, but I guess you got in first!
Now I'm actually really interested to see what happens in the finale. I didn't know how they were going to top the two years thing, but I think this might just do it.

Ok, as long as they mean "HORRIFIED" Vaughn, meaning, Vaughn is horrified, not horrifying, in terms of what he might DO. This will probably have something to do w/ his dad. Man, enough parent angst! What about his mom? Seems she's normal, so far. All we've heard of her (I think) is that he saw her for Thanksgiving one yr.

Back