Season 5 Finale spoilers

Yeah i dought Syd would go evil we know Vaughn and Syd are going to get back together again but we also know something big is going to happen to question the trust in the ones she loves. I just can't wait to see how it all turns out. :lol:

Alias_Gay said:
and no, I don't think Jack is Head of the Covenant, because, for once, it wouldn't make sense ...
I agree.... but then again this is Alias and quite frankly who can explain a 500 year old prophet and half of the things that take place on the show? :P

like many, i am confused. and also, like many, i just want some sort of ending to the whole syd/vaughn thing. it needs to be figured out soon.

i read somewhere that the finale will not reveal who the head of the Covenant IS but who COULD be. so maybe they'll play that Jack-is-HOC card just to reveal the truth early next season.. i don't believe Jack is gonna turn out to be a baddie. and if for some reason he IS HOC, then he better have a VERY good explanation.

i like the idea that Katya is the head of the Covenant though. i don't think they'll go for Irina, because like i said, no one will be shock at that revelation. she's already viewed as a "bad guy" by most fans.

freelancer88 said:
are you trying to say that lauren and sydeny switch bodies??? cuz in syd's "recovery dream" she fights herself. she doesn't BECOME lauren. this whole thing about the characters turning into eachother is getting old. i hope they put a great spin on it.

There are so many spoilers out there, I don't know what to believe. I figure what JJ Abrams says about how Syd will want revenge on one single person and she will question her morals as to how far she will go. I think it would be too easy for this person to be Sloane, bc it's been Sloane in the past. It could be her mother or Katya. It could be Nadia, although so far it appears that Nadia is not evil, even though I thought she was supposed to be the ultimate evil. maybe she knows something that will shock Syd. It could be Lauren...she could find out that Vaughn was brainwashed to keep him preoccupied and away from her. Since they're saying Lauren pulls the ultimate betrayal, maybe this is about something they find out that she did in the past, while working to brainwash Vaughn. We still don't know exactly why she had to marry Vaughn. Maybe it's linked to Julia Thorne, since they're both from London. LIke we were saying, maybe Lauren was Julia Thorne or maybe Lauren is somehow the whole reason Syd disappeared. So Lauren could do things to set up the endgame to this point. Who knows. I can never predict what will be the ending, they could go any way.

I agree that Syd-Lauren "switching bodies" or "wearing masks thus exchanging their identities" are far-fetched for ALIAS. Would the producers really dare make Vaugh torture Sydney instead of Lauren?

I think the rumors that Lauren may not be herself and that "The Ressurection" episode may back Julia Thorne are highly correlated.

The key to the exchange of Syd and Lauren's identities may actually be "Julia Thorne" and not some stupid cloning (though they did that on Season 2) or some masks (reminiscent of "Mission Impossible').

Lauren being the real "Julian Thorne" sounds logical to me. Just look at the episodes where Sydney was "Julia", she was BLONDE. Now who's the blondie on the show? L-A-U-R-E-N.

The way I see it, Sen. Reed's daughter was replaced by Julia Thorne to infiltrate the NSC and later the CIA. The real Lauren Reed may be dead just like the real Francie.

In a way, Lauren being the real "Julia" justifies the rumor of exchanged identities for Syd and Lauren. The Covenant tried Syd to be "Julia" while the real Julia posed as Lauren.

romeo said:
The way I see it, Sen. Reed's daughter was replaced by Julia Thorne to infiltrate the NSC and later the CIA. The real Lauren Reed may be dead just like the real Francie.

But what about her mothers involvement? Sen. Reed's wife is bad as well. I think it is entirely more likely that they were bad together. ALthough this IS Alias where nothing makes sense!

Lauren being the real "Julian Thorne" sounds logical to me. Just look at the episodes where Sydney was "Julia", she was BLONDE. Now who's the blondie on the show? L-A-U-R-E-N.

In a way, Lauren being the real "Julia" justifies the rumor of exchanged identities for Syd and Lauren. The Covenant tried Syd to be "Julia" while the real Julia posed as Lauren.

that would be great to see them develop from there ... but then again, we still would have the issue of Mrs. Reed ... what if Lauren's mom is head of the Covenant? :blink:

Alias_Gay said:
that would be great to see them develop from there ... but then again, we still would have the issue of Mrs. Reed ... what if Lauren's mom is head of the Covenant? :blink:
that wouldn't be a surprise....

fearlesswe said:
Vaughn is ruined so Jack is the only person they can use to ripe
Syd's heart out.
yep ... but then again ... JJ decided to change the finale .. so, it wouldn't be that anymore ;)

jenaliaslover said:
The idea of Vaughn torturing Lauren but it really being Sydney and maybe it's not really Vaughn......
OK ... since they showed last sunday night a promo during the Series Finale for "the Practice" ... I am sure Vaughn is not torturing Syd ...

Syd is with him on the phone, while he is with Lauren ... and Syd tells him that he shouldn't do anything like that ...

If they were switched, I am sure Lauren pretending to be Syd, would tell Vaughn, yeah, go ahead, torture her ... knowing that the Lauren Vaughn has is really Syd ... man, that was confusing ... :o_O:

We are all thinking that the Head of Covenant is a line of the usual suspects. in season 1 syd thought jack was leaking information to the KGB...what if in this case the head of Covenant isn't an obvious character like Katya, Irinia, Sloane or even jack....what if it is someone inside the US government? like Kendall or Lauren's boss at the NSA who wanted Sydney killed? what do you think?

THE HEAD OF THE COVENANT IS DANNY!!!

I just thought id say that to point out stupidity in some of the guesses that keep coming out.. especially the danny ones.. :P

nicken2004 said:

I just thought id say that to point out stupidity in some of the guesses that keep coming out.. especially the danny ones.. :P
i don't think danny is head of the covenant :rolleyes:

nicken2004 said:

I like that one! Why not? :smiley: Alias is pretty absurd these days after all. I mean, the prophecy was a good idea (y) , but brainwave channelling and green goo was not :confused: !

Back