Season 2 Finale?

Alias

Cadet
Is it really??????? Bu-wh-na-...........................................NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously???? That's WAY too soon!!!! OMG...How am I going to live throughout the summer??? My gosh....Is it really??????????Or is it just a rummor??? Please tell me it is!!!!

dude..gotta wait like a month!!! it wouyld be so cool if it was a two hour season finale!!!...two monthws

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
dude..gotta wait like a month!!! it wouyld be so cool if it was a two hour season finale!!!...two monthws
It is. The last two episodes "Second Double" and "The Telling" are going to air on may 4th.

I'm so excited that they are going to air two ep. in one day. And two new ones at that. I think they want to send us off with enough to last for the summer cravings.

OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! two hours of vaughn! but the bad part is that it is that the tellin is on at ten!>='(i have to go skoo the next day!! my moms gonna kill me bein up late..and i have zero too...sorry gettin off topic.....woo hoo!! two hours of alias!!!!!! yyyyeeeesssss!!!!!!!

I'm so glad I live in a area where the show is on at 8&9pm instead of later. Sorry for you guys on the east coast. But you can always try and tape.

Oh my... are you serious? That's horrible! *sniffles* I can't believe that. It seems as though it just started! *blink blink* That means reruns for the entire summer! :blink: :( :thinking: Oh well, I guess reruns are better than nothing, eh? ^_^
Syd

Angel said:
I'm so glad I live in a area where the show is on at 8&9pm instead of later. Sorry for you guys on the east coast. But you can always try and tape.
Central or Mountain?

The Finale already? *Shakes head* Aww, and it comes so fast too... It seems like it was yesterday that the second season started.

Dose anyone know when the third season will start? :smiley:

They don't schedule the exact start of season this early--they don't even have their program schedule worked out! However, if it's like last season, expect the first episode around the last week of September (Sept 28).
;)

Back