finale

Cynthiaaa

That's All Folks
i know this is a very late post...since the season finale was a while ago.....
and this question might sound stupid....but why did jack start crying at the end of the episode?
I didn't get it.....maybe it's sort of cause I didn't start watching this show from season 1.......anyone care to post their ideas on why he had sort of a breakdown...?

Because of everything that happened to him during that day. He had to cut off his partners hand, he had to shoot Chapelle, his daughter was put into danger, he's trying to kick a drug habit that could've cost him his career, he was going to throw Saunders innocent daughter into the virus-infected hotel if he didn't cooperate, Gael died in that hotel along with a lot of others and so on. It was just a pretty rough day and when he had a moment to take a breath, the emotions came out.

I thought it was pretty obvious...

Because of everything that happened to him during that day. He had to cut off his partners hand, he had to shoot Chapelle, his daughter was put into danger, he's trying to kick a drug habit that could've cost him his career, he was going to throw Saunders innocent daughter into the virus-infected hotel if he didn't cooperate, Gael died in that hotel along with a lot of others and so on. It was just a pretty rough day and when he had a moment to take a breath, the emotions came out.

That summed it up nicely! :smiley:

Well I mean have you ever seen him cry before? well, besides when his wife died, but he was more angry than sad. It just kinda was like what the hecks he cryin for

Southern_bell said:
Well I mean have you ever seen him cry before? well, besides when his wife died, but he was more angry than sad. It just kinda was like what the hecks he cryin for
[post="1166681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He cried when he thought that Kim was dead in S1.

Back