Finally posting..

LOL.. I've been a member here for almost 2 months.. but my life's been so chaotic :woot: with family, graduating from school, and working on my site.. that I'm just now getting around to posting. So, hello everybody.. and I look forward to chatting with you all. I'm on a lot of boards (I'm always either aliasundercover, aliasundercover47, or bristow 47) so some of you probably already know me; but as I see it... you can never get too much ALIAS. ^_^

aliasundercover said:
LOL.. I've been a member here for almost 2 months.. but my life's been so chaotic  :woot:  with family, graduating from school, and working on my site.. that I'm just now getting around to posting.  So, hello everybody.. and I look forward to chatting with you all.  I'm on a lot of boards (I'm always either aliasundercover, aliasundercover47, or bristow 47) so some of you probably already know me; but as I see it... you can never get too much ALIAS. ^_^
[post="980702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi... could I suggest that you PM Charlie or another admin with the username you intend to use and the two you don't intend to use so they can be deleted.

ehgripo said:
Hi... could I suggest that you PM Charlie or another admin with the username you intend to use and the two you don't intend to use so they can be deleted.
Sorry, I think you misunderstood... Those are my usernames on other boards.. I just have this one here ;)
At any rate, thanks for the warm welcome everybody :D

Back