Season 3 Finally Syd comes through!

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
For all of you that have said Sydney is really sad and Sydney is not the great hero that she used to be, yes, maybe she is sad this season, but on Unveiled (live on ABC right now, it's 10:25 pm ET), she just made a really smart phone call and she totally caught Lauren's mom off guard, proving Lauren was lying to Vaughn when she came to cry to his shoulder.

I love u Sydney! And not like Sloane loves you!

Ooops, it's been 20 minutes and I hit the post button.

Great episode tonight, but of course, I would have posted this message on the react thread, EXCEPT THERE ARE CANADIANS THERE WHO POST WHAT HAPPENED ON THE ENTIRE EPISODE BEFORE IT AIRS IN THE UNITED STATES.

Good job, Canadians! I guess the folks at South Park were right... there is only one road in Canada and Saddam Hussein is their new Prime Minister.

Just kidding, I love hockey.

wait except that youre kinda wrong...yah it was smart of her, but the phone call didnt lead to anything. her moms story checked out ok! she said that lauren had left for berlin on 2 hours before...which is true. so her story checked out ok.

LOL - I was going to say... but didn't Lauren's mom totally cover for her? It was smart of Syd to do that, but it didn't really help her. ;)

i think it was totally smart of Syd becuz once she finds out that Lauren is definitely working for the Covenant, maybe she will think back to that phone call and catch Lauren's mother in a lie!! :D

Crazee4Vaughn said:
i think it was totally smart of Syd becuz once she finds out that Lauren is definitely working for the Covenant, maybe she will think back to that phone call and catch Lauren's mother in a lie!! :D
thats a good point...it could lead syd to figuring out that mommy reeds a baddie too!

lenkid said:
I just love it when Jen gets to use her southern accent. It's so funny.
Yeah, even though the call didn't lead to anything, ANYTIME we get to hear Jennifer's West Virginia accent, it's worth it. (Everytime I hear it, I still think of her SNL Wal-mart sketch - "I KNOW!!" :lol:smiley:

she just made a really smart phone call and she totally caught Lauren's mom off guard, proving Lauren was lying to Vaughn when she came to cry to his shoulder
She technically didn't catch Lauren's mom off gaurd. Her mom totally covered for her. But it was great to see her take that step. I know that it didn't help Sydney out Lauren as the mole, but it sure was nice to see her being pro-active about things. (y)

We know she has a brain...glad to see her using it!! :lol:

Her calling Lauren's mom would have worked out... if the mother wasn't also evil. It was a very smart move for Sydney... however, I was worried that Lauren's mother would figure it out and tell Lauren and Lauren would harmlessly threaten Syd again.

$5 says you don't even KNOW who our prime minister is!

take it easy with the Canada remarks. i wouldn't be spouting off anything about the US if the situation were reversed, jokingly or not.

i was waiting for something to happen during that conversation that screwed up lauren's cover but luckily for lauren, she has all of her bases covered. i'm sure that syd was also pissed that she couldn't get anything to use against her.

as far as the canadians posting the recaps of the ep, this has been going on for as long as i've been here so you kinda already know it's going to happen. if you don't want to know, don't read the recaps until after you've seen the epside as well.

I had a TOTALLY different response to Sydney calling Lauren's mom. I don't understand how she can NOT suspect Lauren's mom. If she is going to suspect Lauren at all, then she has to realize Lauren's mom was in on the whole sucide thing as well. Come on? Lauren is so evil that not only she murders her father, she also forces her mother to make up the suicide ramblings?!?!?!

With that said I really want to know more about the Lauren family. I know we already have one spy family, and its kinda repetive. But it appears as if this spy family has been going on for quite some time. Something has been going on right under the Senator's nose, and I want to know what. Was Lauren brainwashed to go over to the Covenant or did she do it on her own accord. I believe she was brainwashed from the "The Frame". Maybe she will cross back over at some point.

Alias531 said:
I had a TOTALLY different response to Sydney calling Lauren's mom. I don't understand how she can NOT suspect Lauren's mom. If she is going to suspect Lauren at all, then she has to realize Lauren's mom was in on the whole sucide thing as well. Come on? Lauren is so evil that not only she murders her father, she also forces her mother to make up the suicide ramblings?!?!?!
ok i dont totally get wht youre saying, but if i do i agree...

are you saying that from syds point of view, does she really think lauren is so evil as to make her mother lie about the suicide...well YES, but we know that syds smarter than that and she will figure it out...although i think vaughn will find out first.

Back