Finally

I CANY FINALLY STOP CRYING!!!

But it is going to be hard for me to post this weekend becuase im staying at a hotel, and this internet is SLOW!!!

But I will try to post as much as i can.

Thanks to Frosty for getting the site up as soon as possible.

LETS GET THIS ENGINE ROARING AGAIN!!!!

About damn time. The problem with the site was me. Frosty thought he could get rid of me with a little downtime. Well, I don't think so. You all will never be rid of me!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :Ph34r:

I probably should have the most to say about this, but

ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!! I have been making phone calls 5x a day to try, and get this site up every day since it went down, and finnally!

Be expecting some more movies though :smiley:

<stretches and yawns, flips his hammock around to rid it of various wildlife that has taken up refuge on it, and hops up onto it for a relaxing read>

Welcome back everyone... :smiley:

~ Jaraeth

Is good to be back!
At least it gave me a chance to go make fun of the Dark and Light fanbois on mmorpg.com... What a said excuse for a 'release'.

Anyhoot, great to see you all!

Originally posted by Ikiru@Jun 10 2006, 08:20 AM
Guess who's back
Back again

Hero's Hall's Back
Back again

:lol:
Isn't it supposed to be

"Hero's Hall's back,
Tell a friend"

:Ph34r:

P.S. YAY WE'RE BACK!!

Originally posted by tasoli+Jun 10 2006, 02:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasoli @ Jun 10 2006, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ikiru@Jun 10 2006, 08:20 AM
Guess who's back
Back again

Hero's Hall's Back
Back again

:lol:
Isn't it supposed to be

"Hero's Hall's back,
Tell a friend"

:Ph34r:

P.S. YAY WE'RE BACK!! [/b][/quote]
unno...it's something my old boss use to say all the time when he was talking about 24...just replace "Hero's Journey" with "Jack" you pretty much have what my whole day sounded like....thank gods for new jobs !

Well Jack was quoting an Eminem song off of the album "The Eminem Show". The song is titled 'Without Me' and the lyrics can be found here. Though, you didn't know it was an Eminem song so there's a good chance he didn't know either. B)

P.S. - Read the first stanza after the [Intro].

Back