Finally

prg2002

Cadet
I'd been looking for a place to hangout, read and write some stuff, but for the most part I got squat from people trying to get sells for their junkware or some book(s) they most likely stole from somewhere else.

I'm just saying Hi! for now, but I like writing, true writers and people in general

:working:

nice to have you onboard then.

i understand fully what you mean as none of my work over the last couple of years, posting on other websites, has ever been replied to, even to slag me off. instead i watch seemingly self orientated boys clubs, making excited comments about each others "works" and staying away from any piece that is grammatically correct or even formatted correctly!

prg2002, welcome to Cool SciFi! :welcome:

I can assure you that nobody will try to sell you anything or make any 'too-good-to-be-true' deals here -- We want to make this a family friendly site where everybody is welcome to share their creativity, have a few discussions, and hopefully have some fun while doing it.

We're working on the foundations of the site a bit so if you've got any ideas or comments, good or bad ;), please feel free to let us know and we'll see what we can do.

PS: If authors & artists want to post a message about checking out their own published items, like JamFink, that's perfectly fine & encouraged but anybody who posts spam like "Publish your own book in 21 days for only $19.99! Order now!!" will be quickly shown the airlock. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome...

;)
anybody who posts spam like "Publish your own book in 21 days for only $19.99! Order now!!" will be quickly shown the airlock
;)

If that was a bet,I'd double up on it.

I'll get into to silly stuff, but I really(like everyone) want to get paid to write, even if it's just giving up good ideas so a better can grow it fuller.

Glad you're all cool and skwirlinator I can see you are more nut than Squirrel, but you know as well as I that's a good thing stayin off the norm.

prg2002 said:
I'll get into to silly stuff, but I really(like everyone) want to get paid to write, even if it's just giving up good ideas so a better can grow it fuller.
Did you check out the 10 Questions with James Fink (see link at top of page)? He's a first time publisher and he gave a nice overview of how he did get his first work published.

Back