Paranormal Find Me A Ghost

Tom

An Old Friend
I like to think I am a pretty sensitive person. My empathy allows me to quickly pick up on people's emotional state. I have no trouble reading the essence of a room - even an empty room.

I ask for anyone to direct me to a ghost. I need it to be within 100 miles of Gulfport, MS because I have no financial backing for this endeavor and I disabled.

I want to sense a ghost, visit a real haunted house or witness a true apparition.

Being so close to New Orleans I'm sure someone knows of a real haunting.

Tom I was talking today to NZ Director Jason Stutter, whose new movie The Dead Room opens in wide release in Kiwiland today, and he was telling me he got the idea for the movie from an urban legend about a haunted farm house in central Otago he heard about while filming Predicament, his previous movie. The legend was later backup with a book he discovered in an antique store in Dunedin.

Anyways long story short Jason and crew have actually tracked down the house while filming and are taking a film crew in to shot a documentary and see what they can find. This isn't to promote the new movie, the Director is simply interested in exploring a supposed haunted house.

Gravity
Gravity exists even at the atomic level. Even the air is affected by gravity.
I am expected to believe that a whisp of essence can manipulate gravity.

Odors
Odors are molecules that are detected when those molecules come into contact with olfactory cells and the signal is sent to the brain.

Sounds
Sounds are a frequency of vibration. A vibration of matter in a medium that can propogate the wave to your ears.

Sights
You see only reflections of light waves on your eyes. There must be something physically there to reflect the prism to your eyes.

Temperature
Temperature is the speed at which something moves. Absolute Zero is no movement at all, thus the term frozen.

Feelings
Our human minds create feelings and senses from stimuli and experience. Understanding is by association. If the mind presets the associations we feel, sense what we choose.

Energy
Everything in the Universe is comprised of energy. Even thought and our sense of self. Energy is not a bonding essence. each point of energy exists of itself.

For the short period that I experienced my own death I saw many things. I racked myself over this for years until I understood what it was. When my brain sensed the decrease in oxygen, it released chemicals to help repair the damage. Those chemicals caused me to hallucinate. Had I remained dead, I would have died, slowly fading into a brain induced hallucination. When dead, there would be no further release of those chemicals and everything would just cease - its called death.

Ghosts imply that without knowledge, training or experience, a human being can manipulate and change the laws of physics at will, or, by accident.
Not only harnessing anti-gravity technology (most ghosts float, pass thru things and such),
they can suddenly manipulate matter for light to reflect and odors to beome molecules.
Ghosts can suddenly slow the atomic vibrations of air molecules to create cold spots or excite them to create hot spots.
Plus, lets not forget that these manifestations of nothingness can also create physical waves of sound.

100_4262-1.jpg

Here's a picture I took of my sleeping dog - Star.
Is that her Aura?
Why isn't the furniture blurry too?
Its only her body that has the aura? Not her collar or her pillow?
Well, this is a trick of the camera. That is no more her aura than her being able to fly.
There will be people that will argue that it is.

I have never been to a place that is good or evil.
There are places that are dangerous and safe but never good or evil.

Actually ghosts are easy to explain, a person has broadcast their thoughts and emotions strong enough to leave a recording in the physical surroundings. The cold spot is the recording absorbing the energy it needs to stay "alive".

Really?
So anyone that 'broadcasts' to a location leaves behind a ghost? C'mon!
Where might I find one of these remnants?
By your assessment there should be millions of ghost of people both living and dead.
I know a few people with a cold spot in their heart. Does that mean that they have a ghost inside them?

If a ghost is imprinted on a location how does it deal with the Earth's rotation and the movement around the Sun? Ghosts are supposed to be non-material, having no physical mass. Without mass there can be no gravity affecting them.
If a ghost can be inprinted to an object then breaking that object should release it. For a ghost to be seen it has to leave any object and manifest in air. Is the air haunted? Now I ask about wind and drafts. Why don't ghosts blow away?
Light is photons. Light in your home does not maifest in a ball in the center of the room. It reflects off surfaces in a spectrum that we detect. Wind does not affect light. Light does not remain fixed to a location or an object.
To see something light must hit your eyes. Do ghosts manifest their own light? Is that a talent that is learned when you learn to broadcast? Is it a property of an essence? Why do some people see a ghost yet others do not?
Light is light. it is multi-directional. Can ghosts manipulate their light for some people but not everybody?
If I broadcast strongly enough can I specify who gets to see my ghost?

Ghosts do not exist.

Really?
So anyone that 'broadcasts' to a location leaves behind a ghost? C'mon!
Where might I find one of these remnants?
By your assessment there should be millions of ghost of people both living and dead.
I know a few people with a cold spot in their heart. Does that mean that they have a ghost inside them?
Im not averse to the concept of ghosts, but i want to see the actual physics of how they work.

Theres a lot of pseudoscientific bollox posted on this subject. You only have to watch ghost programs on TV to see the rubbish they try and pass off as fact or science.

ON the other hand, i dont believe for one minute we are even close to understanding Physics, or the complete nature of the universe and the science that underlies it. Hell, no one can even come up with a theory of quantum gravity yet.

However ther are some coincidences that occur with ghosts:
1. stuff tends to happen in the low infrared. Yoiu see stuff on full spectrum cameras like orbs. What on earth are they ?
2. This an extraordinary connection between pubescent girls and poltergiest activity, Girls of that age are chock full of hormones and enhancd electrical activity. There must be a machanism there
3. Ghost only seem to be produced by violent or highly emotional events.
4. No ghosts older than 2000 years old have ever been detected or reported (The ghosts of Roman soldiers have been reported, especially several notable sightings during WW1). Why do not ghosts persist longer?

The key area we need to work on is the mechanism by which the phenomena derives energy to work. The entire universe is entropy driven. Ghosts must have entropy.

If a ghost is imprinted on a location how does it deal with the Earth's rotation and the movement around the Sun? Ghosts are supposed to be non-material, having no physical mass. Without mass there can be no gravity affecting them.
If a ghost can be inprinted to an object then breaking that object should release it. For a ghost to be seen it has to leave any object and manifest in air. Is the air haunted? Now I ask about wind and drafts. Why don't ghosts blow away?
Light is photons. Light in your home does not maifest in a ball in the center of the room. It reflects off surfaces in a spectrum that we detect. Wind does not affect light. Light does not remain fixed to a location or an object.
To see something light must hit your eyes. Do ghosts manifest their own light? Is that a talent that is learned when you learn to broadcast? Is it a property of an essence? Why do some people see a ghost yet others do not?
Light is light. it is multi-directional. Can ghosts manipulate their light for some people but not everybody?
If I broadcast strongly enough can I specify who gets to see my ghost?

Ghosts do not exist.
Like UFO deniers, you are confusing the phenomena with the possible explanation.

Ghost may or may not be the spirits of the dead, who knows?

But the observation of the phenomena most certainly does occur, and thats not the same thing as above.

The same applies to UFO's

The precise nature of UFO's remains.....well unknown.

But the occurence of the observation of UFO's occurs regualry - over 1 million UFO sightings worldwide since 1947. Many of these sightings are by immaculate, credible, trained observers with no reason to lie, and no inclination to misobserve. Therefore a small percentage of UFO sighting MUST be credible observations of unidentified non terrestrial flying objects. Even if just .01% are perfect observations with possible terrestrial source, that means there at least 10,000 objects observed are potentially intelligently driven, and non terrestial.

One of the strongest cases is the Black Knight Satellite, which has been observed, tracked and photographed since the 1930's (and even long before, according to some) long before the space race began, and thus cannot have been placed in orbit by any human enterprise.

I am having a bad health day today. I apologize for my short response, perhaps when I start feeling better I will discuss this in more depth.

The thing about reality is - It exists whether 10 billion people see it or no one at all. If you consider that most ghost sightings are of apparitions floating it could be said they are also UFOs. The key word being Unidentified.

The thing about the human mind is - When something is seen that doesn't make sense the mind wraps it in relative references and draws conclusions. It must be an alien spacecraft; It must be a ghost, etc...

I am having a bad health day today. I apologize for my short response, perhaps when I start feeling better I will discuss this in more depth.

The thing about reality is - It exists whether 10 billion people see it or no one at all. If you consider that most ghost sightings are of apparitions floating it could be said they are also UFOs. The key word being Unidentified.

The thing about the human mind is - When something is seen that doesn't make sense the mind wraps it in relative references and draws conclusions. It must be an alien spacecraft; It must be a ghost, etc...

Nah, this is just a variation on "They are all mistaken". The sheer volume and quality of many observers of both ghosts and UFO rules this out. Whats more, in the case of UFO's a number are backed with radar data that proves there was an object as described. Some ghost observations are backed with full spectrum imaging, (ie infrared) which rules out any delusion.

Back