Find Me

SPOILERS (PS - the second one... it's REALLY spoilery)
“Syd?” he called out, “Syd, open the door, it’s Michael.”

“Sweetheart,” Laura called, “Please open the door.”
Michael froze, just looking at her for a minute, before running to her side. The first thing he did was to check for her pulse, which he found, “She’s still alive,” he said to Laura, “I need you to go call 911 while I try to stop the bleeding,” he said. Laura nodded and quickly left the room. “Syd?” he choked out, “Syd, can you hear me?”, he asked and got no response.

Jesus, you guys are gonna hate me. :o_O:

Oh HOLY felgercarb!!

My god... you trying to kill us??

So much for Julian being her friend.. God!

And then the evil spoilers!! I am sooooo intrigued... post the next chapter as soon as you can... you were right, the second one was really spoilery!

Thanks for the PM, and post again as soon as you can... OMG!!! I'm still reeling!

OO that was an evil cliffy and and the spoilers were even more evil!!!!
OOOO I really HATE Julian!!!!
-I can't wait for the next one!!! :woot:
When are you going to post the next one!!!? :angelic:
-Great update!! Loved it!!

They walked back to the car and drove to the hotel. Julian opened the door to the room and Sydney saw that there was nothing in the room, "Um' where's your jacket?" she asked.

Fear crept up through her veins when he didn't answer her.

Suddenly, he pinned her against the wall and kissed her roughly. Sydney tried to push him off of her, but couldn't because of his strength. "Julian," she whimpered, "please."

He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her, "I've wanted this since I saw you with my uncle," he whispered against her neck.

Sydney screamed, but her scream went unheard into the pillow below her.
WHAT????
I hate Julian!!!!!
Hope he doesn't rape her!!
Update soon!!

~lil~

ps. evil spoilers!

PS - Update Sunday night, or Monday morning. I'm out of town AGAIN, but this time it's nothing to do with university, but I'm seeing RENT!!! :D :happydance:

“Oh, I’m supposed to go to a lunch meeting soon and I forgot my jacket in my hotel room, would you mind if we went and got it before I dropped you off back at home?” he asked.

Sydney shook her head, “No, that would be fine. I wouldn’t want to make you late for a meeting.”

“Alright.”

They walked back to the car and drove to the hotel. Julian opened the door to the room and Sydney saw that there was nothing in the room, “Um… where’s your jacket?” she asked.

Fear crept up through her veins when he didn’t answer her.

Suddenly, he pinned her against the wall and kissed her roughly. Sydney tried to push him off of her, but couldn’t because of his strength. “Julian,” she whimpered, “please.”

He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her, “I’ve wanted this since I saw you with my uncle,” he whispered against her neck.

Sydney screamed, but her scream went unheard into the pillow below her.
Oh no!!! I really want to kill the bastard!! Post more soon.

omg, so sad, stupid julian, vaughn and jack should hunt him down and casterate him, but oooo spoilers, it doesn't look to good for syd :( i hope she's ok
great chapter
can't wait for more
thanx for the pm

Back