Finding My Way

too cute

and i totally loved how they were blushing when eric and francie were making fun of them, that they were doing more in the kitchen than just having a water/soap fight.

thanks for the PM
and i hope another update is coming soon.

and i am so glad that you had fun on your vacation.

~*~ kara ~*~

sorry i haven't replied in a long time :blush: but i caught up with it now

Michael and Syd are cute together, and i'm sure Francie will know it soon :lol:

thanks for the pms

ok guys i know that it has been over two weeks sinse i last updated, and I AM TRUELY SORRY for that, but as i have just started back at school and am doing university applications, i havent had any time to do any writing. anyway even though my time is still limited i made time to write today as i felt awful for not updating sooner!

anyway i am giving you a double update to say sorry and warning you that it may be a while before i next update, but i will try my best!

hope everyones ok
DONT FORGET I LOVE QUOTES AND REVIEWS!!! :D

littleangel
sorry i haven't replied in a long time but i caught up with it now
dont worry honey! its fine, im not exactly being great with updating so your forgiven! :D

icaughtmeasark
i am so glad that you had fun on your vacation.
thanks sweetie!

syd-157
“Oh really” Eric says while smiling broadly “is that all you two were doing?”
Both of our faces go insanely red. Busted, is all I can think right now. Unsure of what to do I turn and say:
“Yes, what makes you think we would be doing anything else Eric?” I ask innocently. However I know that Francie will be able to see right through me, she always can.

-------------------------------------------

classic eric at his best and this was the funnist moment for me
:D i would have to agree, you have to love Eric, he's just great!

Right now on with the story!

*****************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************

#
PREVIOUSLY:

Suddenly Michael raps his arms around me and kisses my neck sending shivers down my spine.
“We had a lucky escape,” he says in between kisses. I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.
“Yes we did” I say barely able to think straight with what he is doing to me. I hear Francie call us from the kitchen.
“We better go now before they catch us” I say pulling away from him. Before I am able to move away completely he stops me.
“Have dinner with me tomorrow?” he says while looking rather nervous.
“Yes” I say with a quick peck on the lips “just tell me when where and what time and I will be ready and waiting”.
“Great I will let you know tomorrow, k?”
Nodding my head in response we both walk into the kitchen to join Francie and Eric

Chapter 14

Syd’s POV

We spent the rest of the evening watching movies together and just generally getting to know each other.
By the end of the night I had learnt a lot about Vaughn. The more I found out about him the harder I seemed
to fall. He was perfect. To me there was no other way to describe him. he was perfect. Throughout the
evening I caught him looking at me, when he would realise that I had caught him he would blush and look
away. I knew that I was probably doing the same.

I had come to the realisation that Eric was an amazing friend; he kept everyone in high sprits. He reminded me of
a cuddly teddy bear.

I lay in bed realising that finally standing up to my dad, moving out and coming to live with Fran is the best thing
I have ever done. I suddenly realise that I am finally finding my way to the happiness, which I have yearned for
since my mother died.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face. Content with the way in which my life is heading, knowing that even though
I don’t have my dad, I have all the family I will ever need right here.

Chapter 15

Syd’s POV

I am woken up by a buzzing sound. I turn to see where it is coming from. Realising that it is in fact the alarm on my
phone I reach for it turning it off. Not ready to wake up yet I pull the covers over my head. However Francie has
other ideas as she walk into my room announcing breakfast is ready, and that I only have half an hour before I have
to be at work.

Suddenly realising how little time I actually have I get out of bed and get ready for work, grabbing something to eat
on the way out of the house.

I arrive at work with 5 minutes to spare. I walk up to the reception desk, informing them of who I am. They tell me to
take a seat and that someone will be out to see my shortly. I do as instructed taking a seat in the corner of the room.
I seat there nervously, waiting.

Vaughn’s POV

As I arrived at work this morning I was stopped by my boss asking me if I wouldn’t mind taking care of a new recruit.
Someone who had apparently transferred, he told me that she was waiting in reception. I agreed walking off in the direction
of canteen to get a coffee before going to meet the new recruit.

Normally I wouldn’t have agreed to do such a task, as it is normally tedious and boring, as the new recruits normally don’t
know anything. But today was different. I was in an exceptionally good mood. And although I wouldn’t admit it to anyone,
not even Eric, I knew my mood was a result of Syd.

After getting my coffee I head into the reception area. As I am approaching I see someone who look remarkably like Syd.
However I brush these thoughts off thinking that my mind is merely playing tricks on me. However when the receptionist points
me in her direction, informing me that she is the new recruit I walk towards her tapping her on the shoulder. She stands and
turns to greet me and I am shocked to see that it is in fact Syd.

“Hey” she says smiling at me while embracing me.
“Hey yourself” my day suddenly seeming that much better for seeing her here.
“What are you doing here?” she asks me.
“I work here. I was asked this morning to show a new recruit around, it turns out that that is you.” I say to her smiling,
illustrating my happiness.
“Oh really, I didn’t no you worked here!” she says while shaking her head.
I laugh at her response, combined with the cute look on her face, “well I do” I say. Suddenly realising that we have work to do,
I tell her that we better get a move on. I point her in the direction of my office. We walk together, my hand on the small of her back,
both smiling like fools. I realise that for the first time in my life I actually love my job.

PM List: want on or off let me know! :D

¤ 6helterskelter6
¤ KAliasGirl
¤ Ms.MichaelVaughn
¤ xxaliasluverxx
¤ Aliaschick347
¤ Kate_14
¤ Freelancer7315
¤ derevkointraining
¤ littleangel
¤ aliasfan212
¤ angels_fire_88
¤ grassyass
¤ fire*N*ice
¤ dandan
¤ sydneymicheal
¤ syd-157
¤ mnkdance963
¤ texasalias2004
¤ MH55995
¤ AliasSydney502
¤ Chicketepee
¤ Tunita
¤ emetib17
¤ gtwallichs
¤ sand2604
¤ farliieansds225
¤ icaughtmeasark
¤ NadiaSantosFan

Aww that was soo cute!!!
-I'm glad they work together...now they get to be with each other all of the time!!!
Great update!! Thanks for the pm!!

aweeeeeeesome
they work together
this is going to be intresting

oho oh and shes finally realising that shes happy
yaya

awwwwwwwww so cute
i hope the office gossip doesn't get in the way if they are acting so couply
thanks for the pm
update soon
thanks

luv Chicketepee ^_^

hey everyone!
i am SO sorry that i havent been able to update! the truth is that with school and everything im not sure i am going to be able to Alevels are harder than i thought lol!
so this is what i am planning on doing........
i am going to stop posting until i have completed the story and then when i have all the chapters done i repost it and send out PMs to you all!

im really sorry that i dont appear to have the time, i really wish i did!
if anyone has any ideas of where i should go with this story dont hesiatae to let me know!

take care
Amy xxxxxx

Back