Finding My Way

That was great!!! Awesome 3 parter... I'm glad Syd picked up on Vaughn's problem, and wouldn't give up!! :smiley: SUPERB JOB like usual (y)

PASS ME THE TISSUES!!
😌

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE AWESOME RIGHT NOW?!

That was beyond brilliant and just yeah :love:

That part about Michael being affriad his scars would change things was so so good. I have scars on 30% of my body from being burnt when i was younger and i just thought you wrote that really well. I wrote a piece on it this year for english and got an A+ for it which I was really proud of cause it was very hard to write and really emotional and i thought you did it really well :smiley:

Aly..x

omg, poor vaughn, i cant believe that happened to him n how could he think that things would change between him and Syd just from the burns. He would still be majorly hott :P

PASS ME THE TISSUES!!
😌

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE AWESOME RIGHT NOW?!

That was beyond brilliant and just yeah :love:

That part about Michael being affriad his scars would change things was so so good. I have scars on 30% of my body from being burnt when i was younger and i just thought you wrote that really well. I wrote a piece on it this year for english and got an A+ for it which I was really proud of cause it was very hard to write and really emotional and i thought you did it really well :smiley:

Aly..x
aw thanks aly :hug:

oh my
this was great
sorry i didnt reply when u sent me the pm
i wasnt here
this story was so sweet nice careing
and any other kind word
so i just want to say u did an amazing job on this
thanks
:love: ambre :love:

Back