Animation Finding Nemo (2003)

Who was your favorite Finding Neemo character?

• Nemo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coral

• Marlin

• Dory

• Bruce

• Crush

• Squirt

• Nigel

• Gill

• Other

• Total voters
That is horrible!!! I like twisted things so I thought the seagulls were cute, my friend thought they were pshycotic.

hmm.... LMAO! I think they were pretty freaky... I thought it was soo funny when that pelican was in the office and the wee girl was jumping up and down screaming, the boy outside was like.... :shocked:

I got to see it. My friens forced me to see it. I dont mean to offend anyone, but I absolutely hated it. I think it was a waste of my money, and I hope to never see it again. I'm sure a lot of people like it, and that's fine, but it's just not my type of movie.

I bet I'm one of a very few who didn't like it. My friends loved it though. Maybe I'm just not big on Pixar movies.......I didn't like Monsters Inc. either. (well I liked one little part but that's it)

Thanks Nad for understanding. Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean I don't think others will, so that's why I try to be sincere about it because I wouldn't want people to act like that to me if I liked a movie and they didn't.

Um the part in Monsters Inc was when they were in the big factory and this one monster I think had something thrown on him and he started to run and scream and the monster team yelled (i think) code 42! code 42! and they jumped on him. To me that was just funny.

Sorry if that was confusing. I havent' seen it in a while.

No! I know what part, it was a sock, and they shave the mosters fur off, and it happens with some of Boo's toys, and another time. That is funny. I like to see the animation! I completely understand about not liking a movie! You go about sharing your opinion extremely well! :D

Pixar animation is the best. Toy Story, Bugs Life, Monsters, and Nemo are among the best animated films ever to come out, in my opinion. I really enjoy the short cartoons too. I felt bad for the snowman.
:(

i wasn't really watching the snowman part me n my friend were screaming in the theater with her b/f haha it was funny. . i like finding nemo Dori was my fav character haha
~Kay~