Finest Foley - The Art of Sound

Tom

An Old Friend
In the movies the best foley artists are not even noticed. If they do their job correctly you never even know they were part of the movie but without them the movie wouldn't be worth a damn.

Here is some stuff about the art of Foley, a fun distraction...

foley-sound-library.jpg

http://www.sound-ideas.com/sound-effects/foley-sound-library.html
Product Specs
1680 Foley Effects
1.29 GB
Download Only
View Track List PDF
$295 US Regular Price
$149 US Special Price

For the first time ever, we're bringing our sound effects whizzes, swooshes, clunks, squishes, crashes, clashes, bumps, binks, sizzles, creaks, rattles, clinks, cracks and impacts straight to you. The Hollywood Edge introduces its NEW Foley Sound Effects Series -- an unparalleled mix of over 1600 Foley sound effects taken directly from Academy Award winning motion pictures, created by top Soundelux designers.

Foley recordists at Soundelux Studios in Hollywood have captured each glass smash, metal wronk, meaty punch, wood crash and sword clash that you hear in all of your favorite movies, and now they want to share some of that movie magic with you.

Foley I | Pro Sound Effects Library

Introducing Foley I Sound Effects Library from Sonopedia 3.0, the encyclopedia of general sound effects from Blastwave FX.
The Foley I library includes 3,589 high definition sound effects - everything an audio professional will need to add those elements that make a scene come alive. From human movements to object movements to footsteps, Foley I has it covered. If you need a lever pulled, bag unzipped, an umbrella opened, or high heels on a gravel road, this is your library!
This library is delivered as 24-bit/96 kHz broadcast .wav files as a download or on a custom 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive (+$40).
Like all Blastwave FX products, this library is embedded with descriptive metadata that is compatible with Soundminer, Pro Tools, NetMix, Basehead, AudioFinder, iTunes and other popular sound effects library search engines.
Purchase your copy of Foley I today and start bringing your productions to life.
http://www.prosoundeffects.com/pdf/Foley_FoleyFoosteps_DATA.pdf

freesfxlogo.png

Foley
Foley refers to the recording of sound effects by a Foley artist live, in a studio, to replace the sounds recorded on location by the film crew. Our free Foley sound effects are a growing resource and covers money, paper and card, plastic bags and packaging, polystyrene, rope, rubber, stone, rocks and debris, wood sound effects and more.
Next time you watch any movie try to identify the individual sounds and how they made them.

Back