• Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDreamy

• Neither

• Other

• Alex (Haha, sorry.. that's Izzy...! LOL)

• Total voters
I just pray and hope that she will choose Dereck because I will seriosuly yell at the TV if she doesn't. I mean, seriosuly...he's McDreamy! Fin is nice, and I am going to fell really really bad for him if Meredith does pick Derech (she better), expecially with the whole making plans and his wife dying and all :( . But, still I can't help but really hope for Dr. Shepard (the man version, obviosuly :D). Oh, yah and poor Adision :(

~Andrea :angelic:

i really hope she picks derek...i will feel terrible for addison and fin, but they slept together at prom (hehe) and it will be dumb if it was just one of those things. They love eachother, and mer shouldnt let fin or addison scare her into not being with him, because those two are actually good reasons for dermer to stay apart...but still. Go McDreamy ALLLLL the way.

I just pray and hope that she will choose Dereck because I will seriosuly yell at the TV if she doesn't. I mean, seriosuly...he's McDreamy! Fin is nice, and I am going to fell really really bad for him if Meredith does pick Derech (she better), expecially with the whole making plans and his wife dying and all :( . But, still I can't help but really hope for Dr. Shepard (the man version, obviosuly :D). Oh, yah and poor Adision :(

~Andrea :angelic:

That's basically what I had to say. I want her to be with McDreamy, but I'd feel so bad for poor Finn. And Addison, too. Maybe Addison and Finn could hook up? ;)

I really am not sure who Meredith will pick. I mean, I like Finn and all, but he was the one who put her dog down. I'm not sure how I would feel if I dated the guy who put my dog down. Plus, she and McDreamy deserve each other. They truly love each other.
this is what I'm thinking, and I don't know if I've misinterpreted, or what. But let's say that Doc was a symbol of Meredith and Derek's relationship with each other. Mer and Derek both have their hands on Doc and even touch each other's hands (which just completely set me off bawling). Anyway. Addison leaves Doc, essentially leaving Mer and derek alone. And then Finn puts down Doc.
I don't know if it means anything. I don't know if it's significant in anyway. Just throwing it out there. :D

As much as I love McDreamy, part of me wants to see Mer with someone else for a bit longer but McDreamy seems to be in love with her so I can't watch him suffer! LOL I am a hopeless romantic so in the end I am sure that it will be McDreamy. I love Addison being so mean to Alex though! But I think that she needs to let McDreamy go!

basically i think the ending was stupid. derek is calling her to what? the trailer with his wife? it was dumb. i mean obviously she has to pick but that was dumb.
i think she wants to pick derek but i think she may very well go with the "safe" choice and pick finn. i don't know. i don't even care if they play it out well.

m-c

I think that she will pick Finn, since his charter is supposed to be in more shows next season. I mean why else would he be in more show since "Dog" is now gone. The only reason I can think of is that he is going to get involved with Mer because he "has plans".:smiley:

^LOL. Mer getting pregnant is kind of like a dream I had a while back; Meredith was pregnant with McDreamy's child, but they were the only two that knew. Come close to delivery time, Addison and Meredith have become pretty good friends, but Addison finds out the baby's Derrek's, and is totally crushed. Then, there are complication with the pregnancy, and Meredith has to deliver, but the only one good enough to do so is Addison, who doesn't know what to do because she's still pissed at Meredith, but wants to do the right thing. I could picture something like this as a season finale.

I voted for Finn. You guys might hate me for saying this, but I've really grown to dislike McDreamy. He's teasing Meredith and leading Addison on, while hurting them both in the process. He chose Addison over Meredith, and for good reason (he wanted to work things out with his wife). Now he needs to go with that decision, move on with his life, and stop making everyone else miserable.

^LOL. Mer getting pregnant is kind of like a dream I had a while back; Meredith was pregnant with McDreamy's child, but they were the only two that knew. Come close to delivery time, Addison and Meredith have become pretty good friends, but Addison finds out the baby's Derrek's, and is totally crushed. Then, there are complication with the pregnancy, and Meredith has to deliver, but the only one good enough to do so is Addison, who doesn't know what to do because she's still pissed at Meredith, but wants to do the right thing. I could picture something like this as a season finale.

that's way too much like alias for me! haha

that's way too much like alias for me! haha

Dude. Seriously ditto.
But I want Meredith with McDreamy... which doesn't mean I think they'll be together yet. I have a feeling she'll pick Finn, then something will happen, probably in the s3 finale (or mid-season finale), that will bring Mer and Derek back together. I was kind of guessing a pregnant Meredith might cause this. And as much as I want Mer and Derek to have a baby, just... not yet. It might turn the show into a soap opera (Meredith gets pregnant, and somehow, it could either be Finn or Derek's baby, then Meredith suddenly has a serious medical problem, where Derek has to work with her... etc. :P ).
Anyyywayyy... MerDer all the way. :smiley:

_erikini

Back