• Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDreamy

• Neither

• Other

• Alex (Haha, sorry.. that's Izzy...! LOL)

• Total voters
mcdreamy's just so not cool. i mean, he is. and he's hot. but he doesn't deserve either meredith or addison. both women deserve someone who loves them and isn't such an ass. haha. that being said, i still think meredith wants to pick mcdreamy. doesn't mean she will, but she wants to.

m-c

Okay, So I voted Finn - stick with him until Derek is ACTUALLY done with Addison (aka DIVORCED) and then they'll get together
You've converted me caro :mellow: I was sooo rooting for her to choose Derek, but I really like ^^ that idea better! We'll all be like "noooo" when she chooses Finn, but then Derek will realise that he has to win her back... he then leaves Addison and gets back with Mer.

Oh in a perfect world anyway....

I'm a bit indifferent when it comes to Meredith's men. I don't really care which one she chooses but if I'm forced to pick between Finn and McDreamy, I'll take McDreamy.. I'm more interested in Burke and Christina..

^^^ saw a sweet promo the other day wherein cristina is in bright red bra and panties on top of burke in his hospital bed and his parents walk in. haha. ^_^ love cristina burke!

m-c

I've been thinking about this a lot, and it's driving me crazy. I just want to know who she picks! I have a feeling she's just going to walk away because she's feeling all overwhelmed. Ugh, I don't want to wait till Sept. 21 (that's when it airs, right?")

^ yeah that's when it airs.
if it's driving you too crazy, i'm sure you could find it in spoilers ;) i'm very proud of myself for being spoiler free.

m-c

I really want her to pick McDreamy!
But if she does, then this time it better last. He has to finish completely with Adisson, because I can't take any more of this will they/won't they felgercarb

Without Alias this is about the only show I'm acually eagerly awaiting. Mainly, because of that cliff hanger. Evil, evil. I just really want her to pick McDreamy, but for them not to hurt Addison, because I still like her, just not with him :blush:

~Andrea :angelic:

I have a feeling she'll pick Fin :( But she'll probably end up getting back together with McDreamy soon anyway :smiley: I was glad that the writers separated them for a whole season, and didn't pull an OC where they're on and off seventeen times in one season ;)

Finn summed it up best, and I don't remember exactly how he put it but he said somthing like "you don't think you deserve good things, but you do. Derek isn't good for you, I am." I gave him a standing ovation for that one!

I think she will be an idiot and pick McDreamy. i think he is such a jerk, but whatever.

Finn summed it up best, and I don't remember exactly how he put it but he said somthing like "you don't think you deserve good things, but you do. Derek isn't good for you, I am." I gave him a standing ovation for that one!

Thank you! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who'd rather have her pick Finn over McDreamy. Sure, McDreamy is gorgeous, and he has his cute moments, but I'm sick of him acting like a total jerk to Meredith. Remember, HE walked away from her when she told him to "pick me, chose me, love me" etc. And Finn is so good and kind and sweet to her. Honestly though, I don't really care who she picks as long as she does it fast. Frankly, I'm realllllly sick of whiny Meredith and this dating the both of them deal. I mean, her whole "nobody is feeling me up" rant? She sounded ridiculous. I'm sorry to all the Mer/Der fans out there. I don't hate Meredith, really. I just wish she'd grow up a little. I must admit though, I found the whole thing with Christina and Alex betting on them during lunch to be very funny.

I know how you feel meggyp25, and I love it when I find other fans who are anti-Mer/Der . . . we should start a club! I'll make t-shirts and send some to the writers, maybe it would put some ideas in their heads!

Back