• Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McDreamy

• Neither

• Other

• Alex (Haha, sorry.. that's Izzy...! LOL)

• Total voters
i'm neither mer/der nor mer/finn. i trust the writers and know that they can make it work either way.

i feel like i'm the only one who likes her dating both of them. i think it's just sort of this funny thing that's sort of cute. i mean, she wants what every girl wants, two almost perfect guys fighting to win her over. i like it.

m-c

i feel like i'm the only one who likes her dating both of them. i think it's just sort of this funny thing that's sort of cute. i mean, she wants what every girl wants, two almost perfect guys fighting to win her over. i like it.

m-c

I'm not saying Finn is a saint (though from what we've seen, I wouldn't doubt it) but Derek is far from perfect, aside from the whole looks thing that is!

I've never been a Meredith & Derek shipper. I've never really wanted them to be together.
Finn is really nice, I don't think Meredith will choose him because she's not in love with him. Though she knows he's a great guy and she knows she'd be so great with him. Derek will only bring her trouble.

Spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen 3.4 or beyond, so I'm putting in a hard-to-read color: Yes, Meredith does pick McDreamy which means that, alas, Finn has not been spotted since withing the walls of SGH, and this viewer (along with many others) is left to pine for the days of good old McVet.

Back