Firefly Fan Fiction Archives

Tom

An Old Friend
Fanfiction.net has a huge repository of fan generated stories based on lots of TV science fiction favorites. On of my favorite shows, Firefly has 4001 stories completed in the English language alone. If you sort to include all parameters that number goes way up.

This is the first page of the first 25 stories of the 4001 English sort. I specified only completed works and all ratings. Some are short, some are long, there is good ones, bad ones, poem and scripts. If you are a Firefly/Serenity/Browncoat fan you will love this as much as I do.

Note: There is a mobile version available and you can sign up for membership. The following works are viewable without sign-in.

1. Dear Autumn Flower by Narnian at Heart reviews When Zoe finally decides to sift through some memories,
she finds something special her husband left behind for her.Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,562 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5-2-11 - Zoe & Wash - Complete

2. Tangled by babydykecate Kaylee finds River in the engine room, a mess of wires tangled in her pale fingers.
Kaylee/River femslash.Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 429 - Published: 5-2-11 - Kaylee & River - Complete

3. Family by EllieWeatherwax Kaylee says goodbye to her father - drabble - fluffyRated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 168 - Published: 5-2-11 - Kaylee - Complete

4. River Finds A Home » by Marie Poe reviews I thought that this story would benefit even greater if I split it up. River's time at the academy how Simon broke her out and eight years down the road. Will River be completely healed or will she have remained broken?Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,340 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 5-1-11 - Published: 4-16-11 - River & Simon - Complete

5. Whispers and screams by Nival Vixen COMPLETE! Hidden in the depths of Serenity, River listens as the whispers of those long gone tell her to become someone else. The screaming thoughts of those alive help her do as the whispers say. Set after Firefly and before Serenity.Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,430 - Published: 5-1-11 - River - Complete

6. Bother by lexiconn "He bothered her. That much she knew for certain." My take on the start of the Zoe/Wash relationship.Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 528 - Published: 4-30-11 - Wash & Zoe - Complete

7. Trust by lexiconn A very short piece about Mal's thoughts after Ariel.Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 235 - Published: 4-30-11 - Mal - Complete

8. You and Me and The Moon » by xRavingLunaticx reviews Sequel to "O Capitan! My Capitan!" Can love find its way in the black?Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,413 - Reviews: 10 - Updated: 4-29-11 - Published: 1-25-11 - Mal & Simon - Complete

9. Worth Fighting For by Narnian at Heart reviews Even the most peaceful of people will eventually find something…or someone worth fighting for. Zoe/Wash. One-shot.Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,137 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-27-11 - Zoe & Wash - Complete

10. Anniversary in the Black by Narnian at Heart reviews Wash forgets his and Zoe's special day and is determined to make up for the time he wasted.Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,127 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-25-11 - Wash & Zoe - Complete

11. The Fallen » by Elemnestra Aethelflaeda The war held far too many truths for one story to cover, or to be true for all people simultaneously. But the dead remain the dead, even if what they are said to have died for has changed. And remembrance also remains. For Anzac Day, 2011Rated: T - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,838 - Published: 4-25-11 - Complete

12. Wash Passes The Time by Monday Next reviews I will not be writing any more Firefly.Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 505 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-23-11 - Complete

13. River's Unanswered Question by Marie Poe The Tams thoughts eight weeks after they sent the broad wave about MirandaRated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,086 - Published: 4-22-11 - River & Simon - Complete

14. Questions For A Humble Maiden & Saffron by D-Tepes reviews 70 Questions For A Humble Maiden & 69 Questions For Saffron - Based on the 70 Questions meme, a "humble maiden" and Saffron take turns answering the questions. Mal comes to regret it. Written December of 2005.Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,217 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4-22-11 - Saffron & Mal - Complete

15. Sisyphus Rising » by innocent01 reviews Not long after the Unification War ends, pilots Marcus and Sebastian Lock take on a rather interesting passenger - a time traveller from the twenty-first century who's looking for a way to get back home. Pre-series.Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,613 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 4-22-11 - Published: 10-3-10 - Complete

16. Brothers by lynxzpanther reviews Being a big brother is, at times, the hardest job in the 'verse. Still, someone's gotta do it. one-shotRated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4-21-11 - Mal & River - Complete

17. The Quiet Kind by santeria reviews Simon went the quiet kind of crazy, and everyone but River was surprised.Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4-20-11 - Simon & River - Complete

18. The Not So Pretty by Monday Next reviews I will not be writing any more Firefly.Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 782 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4-20-11 - Complete

19. Into The Black by Pyre13 reviews As sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again...Rated: K - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-20-11 - River - Complete

20. The Tooth Fairy by alphadine reviews Jayne's mood has been very touchy over the past week. Not that that would have seemed strange to anybody at first, because that's the way he was, mostlyRated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,711 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 4-20-11 - River & Jayne - Complete

21. Echoing Into Reality by Moonlight and Mischief reviews Pain is an entirely different animal to a psychic.Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,013 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4-20-11 - River & Mal - Complete

22. Peace on Serenity by Marie Poe reviews This takes place six months after the events of the film Serenity, it focuses on Simon's happiness because of his relationship with Kaylee and his sister is finally in the words of Mal "On the mend" aka recoveringRated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-19-11 - Simon & Kaylee - Complete

23. River Tam's Last Two Normal Days Revised » by Marie Poe reviews River is going to the Academy soon and is really excited. Simon however is worried for her, uncertain that that the school is safe. She manages to assure her older brother. When River leaves she cannot shake an uneasiness. Was Simon right to worry?Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,249 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-19-11 - River & Simon - Complete

24. Water is Wet by MorganFerdinand reviews The first thing Zoe does on leave is take a real gorram shower and drink as much fresh gorram water as humanly possible.Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 386 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4-18-11 - Zoe & Wash - Complete

25. Anniversaries by MorganFerdinand reviews Five anniversaries of Wash's death and what Zoe did during them.Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 237 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4-18-11 - Zoe - Complete

Go to this page source for the rest of the stories
http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Firefly/10/0/1/1/0/0/0/2/0/1/

Back