First Daughter

AugustSnow said:
When I read a synopsis for it I thought it sounded a lot like Chasing Liberty, which came out earlier this year  :blink:
[post="968884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah it does
o welll :rolleyes:

Yeah i saw her diary a couple days ago and i like her. She's not ur stuck up everyday celeb.

I just saw this movie tonight and i thought it was really good. It sorta fell apart at the end cuz it just dragged on but other than that it's a cute movie. It's set up better that Chasing Liberty in my opinion. But the guy in it--definitely HOT!

allaliasallthetime said:
Yeah i saw her diary a couple days ago and i like her. She's not ur stuck up everyday celeb.

I just saw this movie tonight and i thought it was really good. It sorta fell apart at the end cuz it just dragged on but other than that it's a cute movie. It's set up better that Chasing Liberty in my opinion. But the guy in it--definitely HOT!
[post="1008167"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I suppose it would have to be better than Chasing Liberty, because that movie sucked. I felt like I was chasing liberty half way through the movie, wishing it would end soon so I could go home.