First Impressions

Hey, today was my first day of school and I know first impressions arne't always correct, but there are a few teachers that kindof scare me, a few students I'm really not looking forward to seeing again, and some friends that have had a summer that has kind of changed them.

But in french we get to choose a french name we like and I am so Megan Michaux!! (sorry if that doesn't make sence to you yet)

So how is everyone elses school going?

Hmm I just know this is googlable. *checks*

ETA: nevermind, I noticed you completely change the topic! :lol: :doh:

Ok so I know people that changed over the summer too so weird. I think my french name was "Leslie" with a french accent. So creative. :rolleyes:

umm my high school had like the worst reputation in my city area town thingy. umm at the last graduation a kid got stabbed and i think he died...i'm not sure. anyways i had to go there. so far the school does not live up to its reputation...thank god. i mean of course you have bad kids anywhere but this school is pretty cool. i had a great first few weeks so far. i was really scared too cause i'm a freshmen but its all goin good. :D

Oh yeah... four students have died so far in the years I went to school. It doesn't happen at the school, it's outside of school. One was over the summer. :(

My school's pretty cool. Some of the teachers are b****es, but others are super nice. The kids are really nice too, aside from the handful of immature, stupid trouble makers that every school has :P

sd6452 said:
Hmm I just know this is googlable.  *checks*

ETA: nevermind, I noticed you completely change the topic! :lol: :doh:

Ok so I know people that changed over the summer too so weird.  I think my french name was "Leslie" with a french accent.  So creative. :rolleyes:
[post="1483559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah sorry about that thank you for trying though I ended up using this one part from the song changes It was on my itunes accout ^_^

I don't mind it, i got some okay teachers. but do any seniors notice that the new kids look like they are 5 (no offence to any of them). I just find it funny. but today is my first day of classes and I have my spare right now and I bored cause i have nothing to do.

^ :lol: I can see that, a lot of asians look a lot younger than what they are, cause most don't get acne and have nice skin and it just looks really young, not like me I have acne. :(

it looks funny when you see all the grade 9's, cause they are all really short and haven't reached the stage in when they grow, and then you get the freakishly big grade nines that tower over you. than you ask them if they are in grade 12 and they say no, they're in grade 9 you are stunned.

My first week is soon over in the university and I'm really loving my new school! Teachers are really nice and friendly. We had this wine& cheese evening where we chatted and got to know the teachers and other students who seem to be really nice, too.

University is really huge and it's really hard to find right class in time but luckily I'm not the only one with the problem :smiley:

Alias=Life said:
My school's pretty cool. Some of the teachers are b****es, but others are super nice. The kids are really nice too, aside from the handful of immature, stupid trouble makers that every school has  :P
[post="1483650"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm still trying to figure out which school you go to. Are you going to the one that I asked if you were going to or another one? :blink:

fong_11 said:
I don't mind it, i got some okay teachers.  but do any seniors notice that the new kids look like they are 5 (no offence to any of them).  I just find it funny.  but today is my first day of classes and I have my spare right now and I bored cause i have nothing to do.
[post="1484009"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: totally. You can tell. There were these bunch of girls who were sitting infront of me on the bus just on my way home today and... total niners. you can just tell. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

fong_11 said:
^ :lol: I can see that, a lot of asians look a lot younger than what they are, cause most don't get acne and have nice skin and it just looks really young, not like me I have acne. :(

it looks funny when you see all the grade 9's, cause they are all really short and haven't reached the stage in when they grow, and then you get the freakishly big grade nines that tower over you.  than you ask them if they are in grade  12 and they say no, they're in grade 9 you are stunned.
[post="1484037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
freshmen are soo annoying :Ph34r:

Heh. Itty bitty froshies amuse me. It seems we've got a pretty good group this year (except for mine :angry:smiley: so I'll live, I guess.

The underclassmen, specifically the sophmores, are also hilarious in that most of them have two of the same teachers that I did, and they have no idea what hit them yet. Hee. I overhear their conversations and laugh because they're going to hate this one teacher sooo much in like another month and a half.

Funny, but I have very few new teachers this year. I'm talking like 3, and I take 7 classes. I feel old.

Not quite first impression in terms of the school. Cause it's my third year back.

But I know I will start hating the year soon enough. :hmm:

lol you know when people say junior year is the worst? It's not. Senior year is. :mellow:
--Mandy :angelic:

our school won school of the Year in Australia in 2002... but it really isn't that good a school :mellow: If you minus the insane amount of facilities we have, it's one of the worst schools ever

Back