First Love

I loved Chapter 26. That was so sweet that Michael sent her those birthday cards so long ago.

Thanks for the pm.

yay he proposed and that was sweet with all the fireworks!!
and nadia and nathan are getting close, i wonder how she will cope when he leaves???

loving it!!

sorry bout the chapter mix up yesterday guys

Chapter 34
In the next five days, Sydney didn’t get to spend as much time with her brother as she would have hoped since he was busy with Nadia and she and Michael were busy celebrating their engagement and their one year anniversary which happened to only be three days apart. The day of Nathan’s return to the Middle East was very bittersweet for everyone. They were thankful that they had gotten to see him but wished it could have been longer. Not surprisingly, Nadia took it the hardest, giving him a long, tearful kiss goodbye before his parents drove him to the airport. And after Nathan left, Nadia proceeded to mope around for the next week and a half.

“Hey Nadia.” Sydney greeted her friend. Nadia had come over so that she and Sydney could go wedding dress shopping. Sydney wasn’t seriously looking but she had been anxious to go into a bridal salon since she was a teen and now that she was engaged she was using that as a perfect excuse. “I’ll be ready in just a second,” Sydney said as she took another long sip of her coffee.

“Take your time.” Nadia sighed as she sat down at a kitchen table.

“Aww what’s the matter? Still bummed over Nathan?” Sydney asked.

“Sort of.... it’s been a month since we’ve seen him and I got an email yesterday but... that’s not why I’m...”

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I’m pregnant,” Nadia said. Sydney choked and sprayed brown liquid from her mouth.

“What?!” She coughed as she tried to wipe up the coffee she sprayed with a napkin.

“I think I’m pregnant.” Nadia repeated.

“Really?” Sydney asked. Nadia nodded slowly. “Ohhh Nadia....,” Sydney sighed as she slowly sat down at the table.

“Yeah...,” Nadia said.

“Is it Nathan’s?” Sydney asked. Nadia nodded. “Are you sure?”

“SYD!” Nadia said in a defensive tone.

“Well... I was just checking.” Sydney cringed. “So, what are you going to do?”

“Well, I made a doctor appointment and I was hoping you’d come with me for... you know, moral support.”

“Absolutely, when?”

“In an hour... I mean if you don’t-”

“Don’t worry about it.” Sydney smiled. “We have plenty of time to annoy poor unsuspecting sales people.”

~*~

“Well congratulations Miss. Santos. You are pregnant.” The doctor announced.

Nadia had a blank expression on her face. “I’m really not sure if I’m happy about that, does that make me a bad person?”

“No,” Sydney said as she rubbed Nadia’s back soothingly.

Nadia was very silent on their drive home from the doctor’s office. “Nadia, are you ok?” Sydney asked.

“Honestly, I don’t know. I mean... I really don’t know what to do.” Nadia sighed.

“Well... I’ll try not to let the fact that your baby makes me an aunt effect my impartial judgment.” Sydney smiled.

“Thanks.” Nadia laughed slightly. “What do you think I should do?”

“Well, is this about keeping the baby or not keeping the baby?” Sydney asked cautiously.

“I don’t know.” Nadia sighed.

“Well, I think you should at least sleep on it before you make any serious decisions.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Nadia sighed. “Hey Syd, could you not tell anyone about this, not yet anyway?”

“Sure, no problem. I won’t tell Michael or anyone.” Sydney smiled.

“Syd, you’re a horrible secret keeper. At least if you tell Michael you won’t have the urge to tell anyone else.” Nadia groaned.

“Horrible secret keeper?!” Sydney gasped. “I’m offended!”

“Syd...”

“Yeah you’re right.” Sydney sighed. “Michael, but no one else.”

“Thanks Syd.”

~*~

“Hey Syd- wow I didn’t realize wedding dress shopping could be so sad. What’s with the face?” He asked.

“Nadia’s pregnant.” Sydney sighed.

“WHAT?!” Michael gasped.

“Yeah...,” Sydney sighed.

“And I guess by the less than excited look on your face, Nadia isn’t excited either.” Michael said.

“Not really...,” Sydney sighed. “I feel so bad. She’s really confused. And I feel even worse because for like a brief few minutes I was all excited about being an aunt.” Sydney laughed slightly.

“Aww don’t feel bad about that,” Michael said as he put an arm around her. “I’m sure everything will work out. Nadia just needs some time.”

“Yeah... oh god, poor Nathan...,” Sydney sighed.

“Yeah...”

~*~

The next morning, rather early for a Sunday, Nadia came banging on Sydney’s and Michael’s door. They answered the door looking rather annoyed and groggy. “I made a decision.” Nadia announced.

“Okay.” Sydney yawned as she let Nadia in the apartment.

“I... can’t get rid of the baby... I just can’t.” Nadia sighed as she covered her stomach with her hands. “So... I’m going to have it but, I don’t want Nathan to know.”

“Are you sure?” Sydney asked.

“Yes.” Nadia nodded. “Because... I don’t want him to worry about having to come home or anything. Or supporting me and the baby. I can do it... at least, I think I can.” Nadia sighed.

“You can.” Sydney smiled as she grabbed Nadia’s hand and squeezed it. “And we’ll help.”

“Yeah,” Michael yawned.

“Yeah,” Nadia smiled. “I’m having a baby.” She laughed in disbelief.

“I’m gonna be an aunt.” Sydney grinned as she pulled Nadia into a hug. “Oh! What about my parents? Are you going to tell them?”

“Yeah... I guess I should, shouldn’t I? Do you think they’ll hate me?” Nadia asked.

“Noo they won’t hate you.” Sydney assured her. “But I’ll come with you to tell them just in case.”

PM LIST
aliasrocks515
sydofthesea
Crazy for Alias
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
akaJB
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias_Day
alias_luver
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
aliasisthebest
aliasobsessed89
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
aussie_chic
ballerina
Bamse
batman
benzmine
blknight
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
Cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Jen-Jen
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
k-mila
leelow13
LifesMystery
LittleNicky
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
mountaineer_girl
Mountaineer4746
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tunita
twinkley_angel
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
xxaliasluverxx
SuperDuck123
AliasSydney502
74Aliaschickita47
Alias79
texy
iheartvaughn
buckeyealum2000
cleverchic
emotionalrescue
alias#1
tubby
undercover_spy
luckylass
Chicketepee
dsracing99
loane
sydneyv22
angiverl
Remys24
Julia47Thorne
ashqua
Aliasfan23
Sophie
les400coups
Kate_14
dandan
Dangermouse
cookiespdky1985
Syd4Vaughn

“I’m gonna be an aunt.” Sydney grinned as she pulled Nadia into a hug. “Oh! What about my parents? Are you going to tell them?”

“Yeah... I guess I should, shouldn’t I? Do you think they’ll hate me?” Nadia asked.

“Noo they won’t hate you.” Sydney assured her. “But I’ll come with you to tell them just in case.”
I would pay to see Bristows faces when she tells them :lol:
Awesome update :smiley: Can't wait for more :lol:

Great update!
Naidia's pregnant wow I'm glad she decided to keep the baby. And in some way I understand that she didn't want to tell Nathan but I hope that he can get back really soon so he doesn't miss his child growing up. Thanks for the PM and I'll be waiting fo more.

Naughty Nadia and Nathan. They should have used protection.
That means Jack and Irina will be grandparents ("very young grandparents" lol)
I wonder what their reaction will be.
I'll bet someone lets it slip to Nathan that Nadia is pregnant.

Wow, what a problem to have! I do think she should tell Nathan though!
I am curious about Jack and Irina's reaction though!
Thanks for the PM

Uh oh, something tells me Nadia's plan is gonna go down the crapper, because even if they keep her secret won't Nathan be pissed if he finds out she didn't tell him. I wonder if Nadia made her decision based on the fact that her and Nathan were only supposed to be having fun, and she likes him more than just a fling...

Ok i really really really sorry that i haven't posted... here i;ve been really realy you get the drift... busy.....

ok this is great the last few chappy's have been VERY FLUFFY like fairy floss and I LOVE IT...!!!!!

I'm all warm and fuzzy inside it's great!!!!

Rea

nadia's pregnant!!!
i think nathan would be pritty peved off if no one told him that he is going to be a daddy.
can't wait for the next chapter
thanks for the pm

Great update.. It is exciting being an aunt.. You get all the fun of looking after babies and then you get to hand em back at the end of the day. Best of both worlds there.

Thanks for the PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO late.....

Couldn't keep him home...left early this morning. I hope he doesn't ...well...you know....while he's gone today. :(

baby...baby....yay!!! I hope Nathan will be happy. Although, I'd be mad if I were him...not telling him or anything.

Gotta go!

Just a question, what happened to Weiss?
Because I don't think he will take it well
Learning that your ex is pregnant with one of your best friend's baby isn't the easier thing to accept :(

Thanks for the PM

Back