First Love

Nadia's pregnant... This is great, although I think that she should tell Nathan... I don't think he is going to be to happy, about being left in the dark!!! Can't wait to see the reactions from Syd's parents!!! THis is going to be cool... Great update :lol:

awwww nadia is going to have a baby!! yeah!!! but I think nathan should know! but I still understand why she wouldnt want to tell him! but what if he gets send home and wants to see her and she 1 either has a kid or is preggy! wouldnt he wonder!!! thanks for the pm!!!
syd

So sorry I havent reviewed in forever... I barely have time to come on the computer anymore. But I have been keeping up with reading this and it really has been so great! I've loved all the chapters.
So, thanks for the PMs! I cant wait for more!

Damn, I didn't see that coming. :lol: But I think she should tell Nathan sooner or later because he deserves to know that he's having a kid. And I can't wait till Syd and Vaughn get married! :P I love them.

:thud: *claps* BRAVO! lol. :P I know you love it when I reply! :smiley:

thanks for the PM. my mouse is movin on its own.... and it just stopped... but it creeped me out...

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

oh I don't think you know what the :thud: Means I just like thudding AND I WANT CHINESE FOOD! But I just wanted to say good job at writing. :P

OMG that was a shock. But in a good way of course! I think Nadia should tell Nathan he deserves to no that he is going to be a dad! I think its great that Sydney and Vaughn are going to help her through this and I think that Irina will be ecstatic at the prospect of becoming a grandmother!!
I hope everything turns out all right! :D
Thanks for the PM
Update soon please :P

That was great ... aww Syd didnt even get to look for a dress ... omg Nadia is preggers ... oh wounder how Syds parents will react ... I like her reason for not wanting to tell Nathen ... aww Syds exictied to be an aunt ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back