First Love

“They hate me.” Nadia cried once Sydney and Michael were driving her back to her apartment.

“No, they don’t.” Sydney said.

“Yes they do.” She choked. “And they probably think I’m some stupid whore. I am! I am a whore who got knocked up by a guy she knew for six days.”

“Ohh Nadia don’t think that,” Sydney sighed.

“But it’s true.” She sobbed.

“Nadia, no one thinks you’re a whore.

I think she's a whore.

:blink:

Was that mean of me to say? :thinking:

Well, I'm just saying the truth. :D

thanks for the pm.

I commend Nadia for being brave enough to face Nathan's parents like that. So sweet that Vaughn wants to have a baby. Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Joelle!! thats not nice, think it, but dont say anything!
just think if she heard you! lol...
just being random....... lalala!
ok, so. they took that better than expected. vaughn wants kids! yay!
marriage first. agreed.
Yaay! fun update!!
too many yay!'s? ok.. i'll stop.
yay! <last time
bye now...

phew thank goodness they made up from that little fight!!

hmm vaughns a sweety he wants a baby!!
poor nadia things didn't go to well with the bristows, hope things work out for her

Lol. Someone should of hit someone when she broke the news. :P I would of 'rofl" lol. I really would of. :P It would of been fun. I really like Nadia... but not unless they are sisters. :smiley:

thanks for the PM. How rude of Sydney! but too soon to be having a baby.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww Irina and Jacks reactions were not good ... wow Michael you do not just blurt it out like that ... aww they had a fight ... love that the came up with a cmoprmise ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Well, at least Jack and Irina put a brave face on it. Wow, what a position to be in. I do think she should tell Nathan though. Michael was cute wanting to have a baby. They really should wait a little bit though. Live your life for awhile before the little ones show up and demand all your time.
Thanks for the PM

Great Updates....
I can't believe that Nadia is pregnant...
Can't wait to see what happens when Nate finds out...
I'm glad Syd and Vaughn talked out the disagreement over having babies...
Thanks for the pms...

glad syd didn't stay to uptight for to long.
don't think jack is completely over the moon about nadia though.
awesome update! thanks for the pm

i think nadia should tell nathan. not telling him is mean.
and i definately think syd and vaughn should have a baby.
keep up the great work.

I agree with all the people who are for Nadia telling to Nathan, she shouldn't keep something like that hidden from him. If she does I don't know if he ill forgive her for not telling him sooner and missing the pregnancy. I know he is in the middle of a hostile country but still. As for his parents, I wonder if they will be able to keep their mouth shut, after all it's a pretty big thing they were told. Will they be able to not tell Nathan?
:Ponder:
Anyway, I was afraid for a moment that things weren't going to be okay between Syd and Vaughn. Just when he wants to have a bb with her, she doesn't. I know she is still young and she wants to concentrate on her career but having his bb wouldn't a so bad thing, would it be?
:lol:

Thanks for the PM

Chapter 36
The first snow of the year on Thanksgiving Day brought a foot of frigid snow as well as some heart breaking news.

“Mom, what’s wrong? You look upset.” Sydney said as she, Michael and Nadia arrived at the Bristow residence around noon.

“We got a call today...,” Irina began.

Sydney’s heart sank to the pit of her stomach and she immediately felt like she was going to be sick. “Nathan?” She whimpered.

“He’s... he’s alive... there was an explosion...”

“Oh god,” Sydney sighed as she felt herself go week. Michael caught her and help her into the couch where Nadia sat beside her with a drawn expression.

“We don’t know how bad... we just know he was air lifted to Germany to go to a hospital there.” Irina sighed.

“Oh...,” Sydney sighed again. Michael sat down beside her and pulled her into a hug. “I’m not very hungry anymore...”

“That’s alright... I didn’t have time to make the turkey anyway.” Irina sighed. Then they all sat down and prayed silently.

~*~

For over a week they heard nothing about Nathan’s condition, then suddenly they received overwhelming news.

“Nathan’s coming home!! For good!!!” Irina shouted, practically in tears.

“What?!” Nadia and Sydney gasped.

“Yes the Army is releasing him!” Irina said.

“But... does that mean his injuries are that severe?” Nadia asked.

Irina’s elated expression disappeared immediately. “Oh... I never thought of that.”

“Sorry.” Nadia blushed.

“No, you’re probably right...,” Irina sighed.

“When is he coming home?” Sydney asked.

“In a week,” Irina said. “We can all go see him.”

“Sure.” Nadia said as she covered her stomach with her hands. Even though she was barely showing at all (to everyone else), to herself she looked like a whale.

“Are you going to tell him?” Irina asked.

Nadia shrank slightly. Though the Bristow’s had been accepting of Nadia’s pregnancy and even of her as part of their family now, they were still upset with her choice to hide the baby from Nathan. “Yes... I suppose I will,” she said quietly.

“Good.” Irina smiled.

After their more uplifting announcement they all sat down to have dinner together, which they had been dong almost every night since they found out about Nathan. During dinner, Sydney noticed that Nadia was unusually quiet and distant looking. Sydney was really going to be concerned about her friend. Since they had told the Bristow’s about Nadia’s pregnancy, Nadia had rarely been her bubbly, personable self. She always seemed sad, preoccupied or worried about something. Sydney suspected it was because though her parents were being friendly and polite to Nadia, they were doing so more out of obligation than anything else and it shone through from their not so subtle facial expressions to each other.

After eating, Nadia sat on the couch quietly next to Michael and simply stared at her hands while Jack and Irina shot her glances from their seats across the room. Desperate to help her friend out Sydney said, “Come on Nadia I want to show you something.”

“Okay.” Nadia said quietly as she followed Sydney up the stairs. She took Nadia into her old room and then shut the door behind them. “What do you want to show me?”

“Nothing.” Sydney said as she sat on her old bed. “Nadia, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Nadia said quietly.

“Yes there is. Come on, we’re best friends, what is it?” Sydney asked.

“It’s nothing...” Nadia sighed as she sat on the bed as well. “Just... everything. Everything’s messed up.”

“No, its not,” Sydney said.

“Yes it is, it wasn’t supposed to be like this! I was supposed to get married or at least engaged before I had a baby. I was supposed to have a guy that supported me and now... your parents hate me.”

“No, they don’t.”

“They do!” She insisted.

“Well...” Sydney sighed. “They really want you to tell Nathan.”

“I know but I’m scared to!” Nadia sobbed. “What if he doesn’t want the baby? What if he just leaves?”

Sydney shook her head. “He won’t. Nathan’s not like that.”

“But I don’t want him to just stay because he has to.... I mean then he’ll just divorce me.” Nadia sniffed.

“Nadia, you don’t know that,” Sydney said.

“I know.... I just... don’t know anymore.” She sniffed. Sydney put her arms around her and hugged Nadia tightly as she sobbed.

~*~

After Nadia had stopped crying, Sydney asked Michael to take her home so that she could stay and have a word with her parents. “You guys, please, you have to be nicer to Nadia. She’s really having a hard time with this.”

“Nicer? Sydney we’re not unkind to her.” Irina said.

“No, I know but you give each other these looks and we all see them, Nadia too. She thinks you hate her.” Sydney said.

“Oh...,” Irina sighed. “We just wish she would have told Nathan.”

“I know, but it was her choice. Besides she’s going to tell him now, right?” Sydney said.

“Yes... I suppose.” Irina sighed.

“Just please, keep in mind that she’s having a hard time with this.” Sydney said.

“We will. We’ll apologize to her as well.” Irina said.

“Thank you.” Sydney smiled.

PM LIST
aliasrocks515
sydofthesea
Crazy for Alias
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
akaJB
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47