First Love

I was sure that Sydney would want a baby as soon as she would spend time with her niece :P . I even said it in one of my review :lol:
I love how in the end, they are all happy, it's a good change from what's happening in the show :lol:

btw I loved the Miss Pitt T-shirt :lol:

Thanks for the PM

Awww, I love that last line of the fic!! :love: That was perfect. This fic has been awesome Janet! I loved it from the start. I wish all of us could get with our little childhood crushes. :P Really really great job! Thanks as always. ^_^

:P

Thanks for sharing another one of your awesome and successful fics! I can't wait until tomorrow although I hope it won't be angsty on Christmas... :thinking:

Thanks again, Janet!
angst on christmas.... i dont think so
mostly because some of you may remember LAST christmas was the day i posted like... the saddest chapter *EVER* of SFT :lol: so i'll try not to ruin your holiday this year

I wish all of us could get with our little childhood crushes.
oh i know, right? :lol:

thanks everyone :hug:
i'll try to send out the rest of the PMs now

that was such a great fic !! i'm leaving for 2 weeks (Xmas holidays in Senegal) so i wont be able to read your new Xmas fic but can i have a pm so i will be able to read it when i'll be back ?
have all a merry christmas !!
:xmas:

Aww! So sweet! I'm glad that she finally came around and wanted a baby! Great, fluffy ending!

Megan

Was there an update of Silver today? Cuz I didn't get a PM?

oh my god i can't believe thats the last chap
i luv it tho
she had a little girl :D
awwwwwwwwwwwww
its so sweet and perfect :D
luv it
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I can't believe this fic over this one of my favorite fics I'll be sad to see it to go! I bet thier baby is perfect. Thats funny how they were in labor a year apart and their babies are only a day apart excluding the year between!

That was great ... awww poor baby soo glad they didnt name her Zara ... aww Syd and Michael had a baby too ... love Michaels reaction when she told him she wanted a baby ... thanks fir the PM ... more soon please

*looks around* OMG thats the end?? so soon?? awwwwwwwww *sniffle* well it was good! really cute and i love how they all have lil babies now YEA! thanks for the PMs! ~lizzy

Back