First Love

I can't believe this fic is over. I really and truly loved this fic. It was absolutely adorable!
Awww.....the little Vaughn family. Its all just so cute!
And don't worry about the OCD...we all have something we're OCD about, yours just happens to be
Chapter numbers and whether or not they're even. :lol:
thanks for the pm & such a great story!!!!
-kait

:Ph34r:

Wonderful ending!! ^_^ Sorry again for lack of reviews...
Well, thanks for all the PMs! And thanks for sharing this great story! Even if I cant always leave a review, I just love reading your fics!

I'm gonna quote before i finish reading all the saved up chapters

he looked down and saw the tiny bundle of pink blankets. “Is that her?”

“No I stole this one,” Sydney said. Michael’s head snapped up quickly, as if he thought she was serious. “I was kidding! This is her.”
I litterally couldnt stop laughing for like 3 minutes!! I absolutely love you. i was haveing a bad night and that just made it hilarious!

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It';s NOT OVER!! i was dependant on this fic!!
darn. please signme up for this non-fluff fic.
i like fluff though, promise you'll put some in??

Im sorruy it took so long for me to reply and read and stuff but thankyou for all the pms
and stuff that was a great story and it's sad it's over but oh well all good things must come
to an end UNLESS.... there is a sequal (hint hint)
but anyway i loved how you ended it with the kids being 1 year apart that was so cute.
:D (y) :D (y) :D (y)

Chapter 32 was great. I love that Michael has finally found the perfect ring. I can't wait to see him ask Jack for permission.

Thanks for the pm.

Chapter 33 was great. I loved the proposal. It was simple but perfect at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the pm.

The events of chapter 34 were definitely interesting and unexpected, interesting twist to the fic. I can't wait for Sydney's parents to find out.

Thanks for the pm.

Chapter 35 was definitely interesting. I am glad that Jack and Irina were at least semi supportive of Nadia's decision. I get the feeling that Nathan will find out about the baby sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the pm.

Chapter 36 is definitely interesting. I can't wait for Nadia to tell Nathan that she is pregnant. I am definitely interested in what his reation will be.

Thanks for the pm.

Chapters 37 and 38 were definitely interesting. I am glad Nathan is ok. I wonder were his relationship with Nadia will go next because of this new development.

Thanks for the pm.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply but I was so busy with school. I had exams to study for and write and lot of other assignments to do so yah. But I loved every chapter of this story and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks for all the PMs.

WOW! I just read this story on overactive-imagination instead of studying for my finals...totally worth it. It was such a great story and so cute how they both liked each other when they were little. And how Nathan and Nadia ended up today. Such a cute story! I really loved it!

-erin :smiley:

Back