First Love

ohhh :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! nadia´s pregnant , this is a great surprise . i can´t wait to know the bristowa reaction and nathans as wel when he finds out ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Whats gonna happen when Nate finds out about Nadia?
Ohhh Angst? Maybe?
Oh well I'm sure it will be wonderful
Update soon
E

bum bum bum
My Rendition (If you dont mind):
A week later, Sydney drove nadia over to the bristow's house...
"Are you sure your ready?" Sydney asked.
"As I'll ever be." Nadia replied her voice shaking. Sydney placed her hand on Nadia's hoping to show her that she was there for her.
"It'll be fine."
-----
"You WHAT?!?!" Jack roared.
"Honey... calm down" Irina placed her hand on Jack's shoulder, holding him back.
"It's just so unresponsible of her! He can have a kid! he's still over there for god knows how long!" He argued.
"It'll work out. Just calm down."
"When are you gonna tell him?" Irina asked Nadia.
"Never." She replied very quietly.
"You have to tell him. He deserves to know." Jack said.
"I dont want him worrying about it. I'll be fine."
"This is perposterous." Jack mttered leaving the room.

(eeded a quick way to end it, lost my inspiration... and i was bored of it. gees im a bad writer... it comes and it goes...
lol.
Update soon! thanks for the pm!
~Elektra~

Everyone's going to know Nadia is pregnant. Everyone, that is, but the father of the baby. Boy is he in for a shock the next time he comes home.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I’m gonna be an aunt.” Sydney grinned as she pulled Nadia into a hug. “Oh! What about my parents? Are you going to tell them?”

lol would so want to be there when jack finds out!!
Yay a baby bristow could prove interesting i wonder how nathan will react when he finds out...

I haven't read the last chapter yet, but I've read the one before! Nice one! She was sooo excited!! :lol: I can only imagine how it is going to be when they go back home :P

I love your work it is realy good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant belive nadia is pregnant after just one night!!!!!! :clap:

I hope nate comes home before the baby is born!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh how will jack react !!!!!

can i get a pm?????????????

(y)~Gracie~(y)

i cant belive nadia is pregnant after just one night!!!!!! :clap:
she didnt - she and nathan spent approx. a week together
wow kinda mixed reactions about nadia's pregancy........ :thinking:

Chapter 35
That evening a very nervous Nadia accompanied by Sydney and Michael went over to the Bristow residence to break the news. Nadia was practically shaking by the time they pulled up in the driveway. So much so that Sydney had to help her inside while telling her everything would be alright.

“This is a surprise.” Irina smiled. “To what do we owe this visit?”

“Well, um.” Nadia began quietly. “I needed to tell you something.”

“Oh?”

“I’m pregnant,” she said.

Jack and Irina’s faces fell immediately and Nadia squeezed Sydney’s hand tighter. “Oh...,” Irina said very quietly. “That is... certainly unexpected.”

“Yes...,” Nadia said even quieter when desperately avoiding eye contact with them.

“Does Nathan know, I mean did you tell him?” Irina asked.

“No, and I don’t want him to know,” Nadia said. Jack and Irina’s expressions narrowed. “I mean, he has enough to worry about without this.”

“I see,” Irina said shortly. “You’re just not going to tell him then?”

“Well... not never... just not right away.” Nadia said. “I’m sorry.” She added noticing the unchanging expressions on her face.

“Oh... don’t be sorry.” Irina sighed. “We... we’re just shocked that’s all. It’s good, really. Right Jack?” Irina asked encouragingly.

“Oh, yes good.” He said dully.

“Right...” Nadia sighed.

~*~

“They hate me.” Nadia cried once Sydney and Michael were driving her back to her apartment.

“No, they don’t.” Sydney said.

“Yes they do.” She choked. “And they probably think I’m some stupid whore. I am! I am a whore who got knocked up by a guy she knew for six days.”

“Ohh Nadia don’t think that,” Sydney sighed.

“But it’s true.” She sobbed.

“Nadia, no one thinks you’re a whore. It’s going to be ok.” Sydney told her.

“But what about Nathan? He probably doesn’t want this.”

“Nathan will be fine with it, I’m sure,” Sydney said.

“But what about...”

~*~

“Poor Nadia...” Sydney sighed once she and Michael had dropped her off.

“Yeah.” Michael sighed. “But it will all be ok.”

“Yeah, I hope so.” Sydney gave a small smile.

~*~

For the next two weeks Michael thought about one thing over and over in his mind so much that it really became an obsession. He couldn’t help but have his mind drift back to when Sydney had thought she was pregnant and now, Nadia was pregnant. Suddenly he was noticing babies and how adorable they were everywhere they went. Whenever a tiny toddler smiled at him his heart warmed and skipped a beat.

He never actually thought his thoughts were crazy either. He was comforted by them and finally he was brave enough to bring up the idea with Sydney, rather bluntly actually.

“I think we should have a baby,” he said one night while they were sitting at the table eating dinner rather quietly.

Sydney, thinking he was joking, burst out laughing. “Wait, why aren’t you laughing?” He didn’t respond; he just looked down at his plate. “You’re serious?!”

“Yes,” he said quietly.

“What brought this on? Nadia?” Sydney asked.

“Yes... and you thinking you were pregnant before. I was thinking about it and we could-”

“Michael.” Sydney sighed. “I’m only twenty three... not to mention that we’ve barely been engaged for a month!”

“It’s almost two months,” Michael said.

“Still.... I’m sorry Michael, but it’s too soon. I’d like it if we were actually married first,” she said.

“But I’m not getting any younger and-”

“Any younger?! Sydney laughed. “You’re only twenty six!”

“Well excuse me for planning for our future!” he snapped. “I think having a baby is a good idea.”

“Michael, I’m not ready to quit my career and have a baby.”

“No one said you had to quit.”

“Oh, and you were going to stay home with the baby were you?” Sydney asked with her arms folded over her chest.

“No we could ... get help or something.”

“Ohhhhh right so the nanny would raise our baby... and by the time we’d get home he or she would practically be asleep so we’d see them on weekends? And the point of having the baby would be.....”

“Look I just wanted you to consider it,” he said.

“Fine I considered it. No,” she said sharply as she walked off and slammed the door to their bedroom.

~*~

Twenty minutes later Sydney came out of the bedroom looking rather sheepish. She sat down on the couch next to Michael who barely looked at her as she did so. “Sorry I was so short with you. You obviously really want this.”

“I do,” he said.

“I know... but I don’t want our baby to be raised by a nanny. I want to do it I just... I don’t want to give up my career yet.”

“I know. I don’t want you to have to do that either,” he sighed. “I also don’t want to be thirty five by the time we have our first baby.”

“Because that’s really, REALLY old.” She smiled.

“No.” He laughed. “But...”

She leaned over and kissed him sweetly. “What if I promise you we’ll have a baby before you’re thirty? That gives us almost four years of practice.”

Michael smiled back at her and laughed slightly. “Deal.”

PM LIST
aliasrocks515
sydofthesea
Crazy for Alias
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
akaJB
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias_Day
alias_luver
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
aliasisthebest
aliasobsessed89
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
aussie_chic
ballerina
Bamse
batman
benzmine
blknight
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
Cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Jen-Jen
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
k-mila
leelow13
LifesMystery
LittleNicky
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
mountaineer_girl
Mountaineer4746
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tunita
twinkley_angel
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
xxaliasluverxx
SuperDuck123
AliasSydney502
74Aliaschickita47
Alias79
texy
iheartvaughn
buckeyealum2000
cleverchic
emotionalrescue
alias#1
tubby
undercover_spy
luckylass
Chicketepee
dsracing99
loane
sydneyv22
angiverl
Remys24
Julia47Thorne
ashqua
Aliasfan23
Sophie
les400coups
Kate_14
dandan
Dangermouse
cookiespdky1985
grassyass
Syd4Vaughn

Great update!
I think that it's so cute that Vaughn wants a baby but I undertand that Syd wants to wait. And I think that Jack and Irina took the news about Nadia being pregnant very well. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

oh I wish they had the fight and we knew what happened in the next chapter! :P lol I liked that fight! More fights please! :P lol

Back