First Love

Nathan took the news that he's going to be a father, better than I thought he would. And he wants them to be a family.

Actually, when Eric found out that Nadia got pregnant, I was expecting him to come up with a snide remark about his ex-girlfriend. Luckily he acted better than I thought.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Nathan got Sydney to decide to get married soon.
Nathan and Nadia are staying together. That sounds good.

Sydney and Michael got married. Yahoo!

OMG, i cant believe they're married :love:

that is the most adorable thing ever, Mr and Mrs Vaughn ohhh

i love your updates coz they are always really good

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

How they got married!!!
And now Weiss knows the truth about Nadia and Nadia being together and excepting, I just hope things won't be too awkward :lol:
I'm sure Erci must be regretting breaking up with her now :(

Thanks for the PM

well after a very interesting episode last night........ i believe that's all that i can say except for
Elise: HOLSTER!vaughn - i def. thought of you the second i saw that ;)

Chapter 39
For their honeymoon, Sydney and Michael went away for only a weekend since they both were very busy with work. Immediately after returning, Sydney was swamped with a project at work so it was nearly a month before she and Michael could seriously begin their search for a house.

“Hey Nadia, how are you?” Sydney asked as she walked into the home shared by her brother and Nadia. She was met by a very loud groan.

“I’m so hot.” Nadia whined. She was thirty seven weeks pregnant and unfortunately for her, they were having a freakish mid-March heat wave and it was over eighty degrees outside.

“Aww I know. And you guys still don’t know when the air conditioning will get fixed?”

“No.” Nadia groaned. “I might just sit on that repair man and crush him to death if he doesn’t fix it soon.”

“Aw honey he cant fix it when he’s dead.” Sydney laughed.

“Yeah...,” Nadia groaned. “So how goes the house shopping?”

“Great, we’re getting that one with the grey stone. We sign the papers tomorrow.” Sydney smiled.

“Oh that’s great.” Nadia said.

“Yep.” Sydney smiled.

“So married life is treating you well hmm?” Nadia asked.

“Yes, yes it is. Speaking of, where is my lazy brother at today?” Sydney asked.

“Doctor appointment,” Nadia said. “I was too hot to go.”

“Oh, alright.” Sydney laughed.

“Yeah I as –ahh!” She winced as she grasped her belly.

“What!” Sydney shouted.

“Something hurt.” Nadia whimpered.

“Well sit down and take a deep breath.” Sydney said. But before Nadia could waddle her way to the couch she screamed as a puddle formed at her feet.

“OH GOD! Oh god oh god oh god!” Nadia screamed. “I CAN’T BE IN LABOR!!!!!!!”

“Well you are,” Sydney said.

“NO! I can’t! I’m only thirty seven weeks!” She screeched.

“So? Nadia that’s perfectly fine. It’s hardly early at all.” Sydney assured her. “Come on we have to get to the hospital.”

“NO!” Nadia screamed.

“Why not?! Do you want to have the baby on your kitchen floor!?” Sydney asked.

“No, Nathan has to come. He did this to me he’s gonna be there when it comes out!” Nadia said.

Sydney rolled her eyes. “We’ll call him on the way.”

Nadia grimaced as another pain shot through her belly. “Fine. Let’s go get me some drugs.”

Sydney laughed. “Okay.” She grabbed Nadia’s packed bag from her bedroom and then they headed out the door, meeting Nathan (who was walking on crutches) in the driveway.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

“I’m in labor you big... dumb... soldier!” Nadia shouted. “Where the hell were you?!”

“YOU’RE HAVING THE BABY?!” Nathan gasped, so in shock that he nearly dropped his crutches.

“YES!” Nadia screamed, tears now coming down her face.

“Why are you crying?!” He asked.

“Because I’m scared,” She sobbed.

“Aw, honey, it’s going to be ok.” Nathan said as he put one arm around her.

“Okay hospital.” Sydney said as she threw Nadia’s bag in the back of her car.

“I’ll meet you guys there.” Nathan said as he hobbled back to his own car.

Sydney called Michael and her parents on the way to the hospital while Nadia was screaming for no apparent reason beside her (she wasn’t having contractions; just screaming because it quote ‘makes me feel better’). They met Nathan at the hospital and got Nadia all checked in. The doctors told them it would probably be a long wait.

“What do you mean long wait?!” Nadia’s eyes narrowed.

“Well, you’re not very dilated. Your labor may progress slowly.”

“How slowly?” Nadia asked.

The doctor shrugged. “Maybe twelve hours... some women go twenty four.”

“AHHH!” Nadia screamed and glared at Nathan. “Purple heart or not I swear to god if this takes twenty four hours I will kill you.” Nathan shrank slightly.

“I’ll be back to check on you in a few hours.” The doctor smiled as he left. Nadia then proceeded to pout.

“Hey did I miss it?!” Michael asked as he jogged up to Sydney who was waiting with her parents.

“No,” Sydney laughed. “The doctor said it might take twenty four hours.”

“Ouch.” Michael said.

“Yeah Nadia isn’t very happy.” Sydney sighed.

“I can imagine.” Michael sighed. Then he leaned down and kissed her sweetly. “Hello.”

“Hey.” She giggled.

“You two.” Nathan, who had just come out of Nadia’s room, groaned. “Stop acting like newlyweds, the rest of us are trying to keep our lunches down.”

Sydney giggled. “But we are newlyweds.” Nathan rolled his eyes. “How’s Nadia?”

“Bitter.” Nathan sighed.

“Well I guess we’re gonna be here for a while. Maybe we should all go out to dinner and come back.” Michael laughed.

“That’s not a bad idea,” Nathan said.

“And what, leave her here alone?” Sydney asked.

“Yes...,” Nathan said.

“Nathan!” Irina gasped. “She’s having your child!”

“I know but she always tries to throw something at my head when I go in there!” He said. Everyone laughed.

~*~

It was 2 am before Nadia was wheeled to the delivery room. Everyone else had fallen asleep but Nathan was awake and his hand was being crushed by Nadia. “You know for such a tiny person you are very strong!” He groaned as he felt the bones in his fingers begin to crack.

“You’re complaining to be about pain?!” She shouted.

“Hello my leg!” He defended.

“HELLO! Person coming out of my-AHHHHH THAT HURTS!” She screamed.

“Just one more push.” The doctor said.

“You do it.” Nadia groaned weakly.

A minute later the doctor held up their screaming, pink little baby. “Congratulations it’s a girl.” The doctor smiled.

“Aww a girl,” Nadia sighed.

“We have a daughter.” Nathan smiled down at her.

“Yeah,” Nadia smiled as she kissed him sweetly. After the nurses cleaned the baby off and wrapped her up they handed her to Nadia. “Ohh she’s so tiny.” Nadia said as she cuddled her whimpering child.

“She’s perfectly healthy.” The doctor told them. “Have you thought of a name?”

“No, we’re still thinking,” Nathan said. The doctor just nodded. After Nadia held her for almost twenty minutes, Nathan sat down in a char next to her bed so that he could have a chance to hold his daughter. “Ohh I love her already,” Nathan smiled.

“Me too.” Nadia said.

~*~

At five am Sydney awoke with her head resting on Michael’s shoulder. She yawned and stretched her neck, which was aching painfully. Then, she got up and shuffled her way to Nadia’s room and slowly pushed open the door. “Didyababyet?!” She yawned.

“What?” Nathan laughed.

“Did she have the baby yet?” Sydney asked.

“Yes, three hours ago.” Nathan said.

“And you didn’t wake us?!” Sydney gasped.

“Nadia told me not to.” Nathan shrugged.

“Well?!”

“It’s a girl.” Nadia smiled.

“Aww.” Sydney smiled. “Where is she? In the nursery.”

“No she’s right in front of you.” Nadia said, gesturing to the basinet at the foot of her bed which Sydney was standing next to.

“OH! Ohh aww.” Sydney sighed quietly as she peered down at her tiny sleeping niece. “Can I hold her?”

“Sure.” Nadia said. Sydney carefully scooped up the tiny infant, who stirred at first but then fell immediately back to sleep, and clutched her tightly to her chest.

“Ohh she’s perfect.” Sydney sighed as she admired her. “What’s her name?”

“We’re still discussing it.” Nathan laughed. “But you can go show her to Mom, Dad and Michael.

“Okay.” Sydney smiled as she slipped back out the door. She sat down next to Michael and shook his arm lightly.

“Wha? What? Ohhh,” he sighed as he looked down and saw the tiny bundle of pink blankets. “Is that her?”

“No I stole this one,” Sydney said. Michael’s head snapped up quickly, as if he thought she was serious. “I was kidding! This is her.”

“Ohh she’s adorable.” Michael sighed as he rubbed a finger over the baby’s tiny fist. “What’s her name?”

“They don’t know yet,” Sydney said. Upon hearing the conversation beside them, Jack and Irina woke up. “You’re grandparents.” Sydney smiled at them.

“Oh well that’s a way to wake up.” Irina laughed.

“Here she is,” Sydney said as she slid the baby into her mother’s arms.

“Oh she’s beautiful.” Irina sighed. “What’s her name?”

“They don’t know.” Sydney repeated.

“Oh that’s ok.” Irina sighed.

~*~

“Hey,” Nathan said as he kissed Nadia’s forehead gently after noticing she was crying. “You ok?”

“Yeah, I’m just happy.” Nadia smiled.

“Me too.”

PM LIST
aliasrocks515
sydofthesea
Crazy for Alias
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
ae_gurl293
akaJB
ALiAs*syd&vaughn*
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
Alias_Day
alias_luver
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
aliasisthebest
aliasobsessed89
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
aussie_chic
ballerina
Bamse
batman
benzmine
blknight
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
Cookiemonster
cupcake55
EJ11
ekm324
Elle_47
fieldstation
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gregstar
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
jb288
Jen-Jen
KAC
kalias
KAliasGirl
kittykatsmeow
k-mila
leelow13
LifesMystery
LittleNicky
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
MontrealRocks
mountaineer_girl
Mountaineer4746
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
sarkattack
scullymulder1234
secretfriend220
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
sparklingrainbow
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tunita
twinkley_angel
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
xxaliasluverxx
SuperDuck123
AliasSydney502
74Aliaschickita47
Alias79
texy
iheartvaughn
buckeyealum2000
cleverchic
emotionalrescue
alias#1
tubby
undercover_spy
luckylass
Chicketepee
dsracing99
loane
sydneyv22
angiverl
Remys24
Julia47Thorne
ashqua
Aliasfan23
Sophie
les400coups
Kate_14
dandan
Dangermouse
cookiespdky1985
grassyass
Syd4Vaughn

Well...YIPPIE!

And Elise...I don't know you...but I can vouch for Janet...she definitely thought of you when she saw the holster. I thought of you too...just didn't know I was thinking of you. :smiley:

awwww :blush: :blush: :blush: !!! nadia and nathan have a little girl , i can´t wait to know her name . i have a feeling that when she hit puberty nathan will grow a lot of white hair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

ps: i ill travel on 19 or 20 in december and will be back at the begining of 2006 , but in this time i will not have internet acess , so when i come back i will review all the chapters i have missed

well after a very interesting episode last night........ i believe that's all that i can say except for
Elise: HOLSTER!vaughn - i def. thought of you the second i saw that ;)
Awwwww! Thanks for thinking of me. :lol: Did you see how much better he looks in that thing? I was like, wow. :blush: I swear, my breath hitched in my throat when they first showed him with the gun holster. My body temperature rose like 20 degrees. :P Yay!! Nadia had the baby! Love the part where she told Vaughn she stole it. ;)

Back