C & C First tag in a whilee..

It's about 5:07 in the A.M. right now. And I just finished with my first tag in a couple months.
Idk why, but I just got a creative spurt. So here it is, be easy on me:

EmotionalTebowTag.png

.Flame said:
i don't really like it that much, it seems empty

I have a question,
How do you not like it because it seems "empty" when your "fav&latest" is just the pen tool, text, and bubbles? Just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for you opinion though.

GaToRzNeVrLoSe said:
I have a question,
How do you not like it because it seems "empty" when your "fav&latest" is just the pen tool, text, and bubbles? Just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for you opinion though.

Chill bro. Its just his opinion and that sig is a different sort of style. What flame means as in empty is that there doesnt seem to be much texture or depth in the background.

i actually like the left side of the background alot and i think maybe if you sharppened the background on the right side or something to make it more spicy.

so basically i would say give it more highlighted detail and some more depth, possibly blend the render a little better, other than that its real good for your first in a while.

using Ps or gimp iz not like shooting an rifle, or working out. its like riding a bike, no matter how long uve been off you can hop right on without a hitch. if this is what u are doing after months off, than it was what u were doing before u left... its not bad tho, jus stop makin excuses

Back