Flash Back

I'll have more, thats not it, I'm just leaving for a few days ^_^ As for if alice is gone for good, well ^_^ thats for u to find out lol!

ok I've got TONS of stuff . . . just got to type it up, I'll be updating once today and twice a day for the rest of the week >> I've got alot in my notebook lol! So . . . off to type up the first part.

You better post more soon! By the way, who is "Carry" Where is Dixon? So Irina is bad?! And, didn't Sloane capture Jack in the last episode? I'm just slightly confused but hey! You write a great story I can't wait for more!

Sloane was killed by Irina (in my story) so Jack was able to escape . . . I haven't gotten to Dixon yet, he will come in later, Carry is Marshal's love interest. Thats her name right? OMG if I got her name wrong that would be weird lol!

::Jack::

Sydney breathed hard into the phone, “Are you ok Syd?” I asked, worried. “Dad, did . . . did you know I had a . . . a sister?” she asked, voice quivering. “What?” I said, not believing what I had just heard. “Jen, her name is Jen. She just came to my house. I . . I’m having trouble, coping. Can you just come over?” she whispered. “Sure, I’ll be right over.” I slammed the phone down and hurried to the car, almost running over a homeless man passing through the street. I rushed through the door without knocking, “Syd?” I said slowly. I turned to face the couch, a young teen was curled up on it. Her dark, wavy hair was scattered around her shoulders, a piece fell across her face. Her dark brown eyes flickered open and stared at me, a cold feeling swept over me as I saw Irina in the girl’s face. Just then Sydney walked in, face red, eyes strained. “Daddy. Oh-“ she breathed before wrapping her arms around me. My eyes never left the girl. Her eyes wandered about, resting on Sydney over and over again. “This is Jen.” Sydney said, pulling away. I didn’t respond to that, instead I whispered to Sydney, “How do you know she is Irina’s daughter?” “You, go ahead and find out yourself.” She whispered back, nodding towards Jen. I sat on the sofa across from Jen and folded my hands. I stared down for a few seconds before looking the girl before me right in the eye. “Who are you?” I asked slowly. “My name is Jen, I am 15 years old, I am the daughter of Irina, who is now dead. I was born six years after Sydney, after my mother had been supposed dead. I lived with distant relatives until they died, and was returned to my mom. She tried to keep her work a secret but that didn’t work. That night Sydney went missing, Sloane had forgotten his cellphone where he, Sark, and my mom were meeting, and my mother picked it up. After Sydney shot Allison, Allison had enough strength to call Sloane’s phone, which my mother picked up. She went to get Sydney, to save her before Sloane, but when he called to get his phone, he killed my mother and kidnapped Sydney. These are bits and pieces that I’ve put together, my mother, was you see, fooling Sloane the whole time, to protect Sydney. I’ve spent these two years trying to piece things together, and find Sydney.” She said, as-a-matter-of-factly. I thought a few minutes, there was no flaw. Sloane, had captured me. I remembered him leaving, but he had never come back, Vaughn had come and helped me out, but we’d left the Rambaldi device there, about a half an hour later, a team went to retrieve to get it, but it was gone. Sloane must have returned to get it, then left, it all made sense. Yet, so did Sydney’s flash back.
::Will::

“A child, Jen, saying Irina is dead just arrived. It seems real.” I whispered to Sark. “It’s a scandal, I’m sure. That’s typical of Irina.” He was right, it was typical. I couldn’t bare to think of Sydney being sacraficed to another one of Irina’s tales. It would be as though I was lying along with Irina, if it was true, she was faking it, then it would be as though I was dying slowly, knowing the truth. I forgot Sark on the phone, and dropped it. I stepped back into my car, and drove away, the darkness of the road calmed me. It held my secrets. I lost my mind to the darkness. Maybe turning off my headlights would be better, then closing my eyes would be even better, I’d let the darkness show me where to go. Just as I’d let the darkness lead me before. Wait, what the hell was I doing? My eyes shot open and my mind sprang to life as a loud horn rang in my ears. I swerved to the right, then to the left, the world infront of me twisted and turned, it encircled me, was this it?

::Sydney::

It was late, the shadows of the evening had gone and the little light was replaced by darkness. I stepped down the stairs to the basement, where the hypnosis would take place. The results of the scan, taken the other day, hadn’t come yet. I soon was strapped to the seat, my eyes were closed. When I opened them, I was in a different place. “Where are you?” came a voice. “I’m, I’m in a car, the same car. That car.” I said slowly, cautiously. “Are you alone?” I looked to the front seat, empty. “Yes.” “Is it your mothers car?” “Yes.” I suddenly gasped, my mother’s voice travelled to my head. “What is it?” “My mom, she’s coming.” I whimpered. “It’s ok, remember nothing can happen to you.” “Jen! Get over hear!” My mother yelled. “Where is your mother coming from?” “I . . I can’t see, I’m laying down. I can’t get up.” I said, realizing for the first time that I had been strapped to the seats. My eyes widened in surprise as my mother opened the door to the back seat and shoved a little body next to me. “What is it?” “A girl, my mother put a girl next to me.” I choked. “Who is the girl? Try and see.” I stretched my stiff neck, to follow my instructions. Jen’s tear streaked face looked down at me. I grasped the chair arms, as my throat closed the air entrance, I couldn’t breathe. I was so shoked.

Finally started to type it up. sry for the wait! more too come!

TBC

-Roxy

nope lol! Syd couldn't see where Irina had stopped at, she picked jen up from a building . . . but what building we will find out later, i think :blink:

thanks for the compliments . . . and cari, I've got alot done, but not all of it. so I'm not really sure whats gonna happen, if that makes any sense :lol:

Cool! Thanks for updating me. Now I remember who Carry is! She just didn't have that big of a role in the last episode so I guess I forgot! Good story so far!

Hey Rox its Abby i actually read ur story and now i can truthfully say great story instead of you posting a message from me to your story! lol I love it its super pop goes the weasal! lol

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
thanks for the compliments . . . and cari, I've got alot done, but not all of it. so I'm not really sure whats gonna happen, if that makes any sense :lol:
all right!

btw, call me MORIEL!

Back