Flash to Quicktime converter?

Azdel

Cadet
Anyone know where I can get an inexpensive (as in $50 or less) program that can convert SWF and FLV files to MOV files. I can't find one, and I'm getting kind of desperate. Thanks!

I really have no idea, but if you go to google.com type in SWF and FLV files to MOV files. I'm sure you can find something there. Hope this helps you out :smiley:

You've probably already done that too.

SWF/FLV filetypes are quite proprietary, and I don't think such a beast exists... Macromedia would probably have a fit at the very least. I mean, SWF & FLV files contain much more than just video...

Frosty was right though, google is your friend... if such a beast truly exists, perhaps in among some other epic mobs, unreachable by us folk who solo the wilds. Ok, umm... I've gone too far, I'll hide now.

~ Jar

I know programs like this exist because I found a couple on Download.com, but they were both about a hundred bucks, and I'm just not willing to pay that much.

BTW, I googled several variations of what frosty suggested and none of them turned up any results, related or otherwise.

Not sure how good it is but this is one of the ones I found. I also found some that would convert to avi and there are tons that convert avi to mov or whatever.

Homeslice513 said:
Not sure how good it is but this is one of the ones I found. I also found some that would convert to avi and there are tons that convert avi to mov or whatever.

According to the reviews, it's extremely unreliable, but thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Back