GFX Flash Vids

Zink

Cadet
Anyone know how to make flash videos for free? I have ideas that I can't fullfill. :( . Flash vids as in like, animated felgercarb videos such as DR. T, etc.

Well, to make a flash video, you need Macromedia Flash(Director also works, but Flash is better for videos and Director is better for websites in my opinion). I don't know of some big formula to put into something free yet that could make it. You'd need to get your hands on and learn how to use one of those programs.

...Oh, and I believe they're adobe and not Macromedia now. Gah...stupid companies buying everything out.. As is, I can make them! But I wont have much time coming up to do extra projects.

Free is a problem unless you're really good at grabbing .torrents that you're not posta. LoL
But yeah, pick up Director and have at it. There's great books out there on the process.

Oh. Guess I can't go free. But thanks I'll try to get Director after I've bought my Creative Zen Vision:M and made my new computer.

If you're focusing mainly on cartoons, I really suggest Flash over Director. I just found it a lot easier to work with the drawing in it. In director, I was always better off making the things in Illustrator.

"Psst! Hey kid!"
*gestures from the shadows of a dark alley*
"Wanna buy some Macromedia products? Not any of that dilluted felgercarb either, I got some pure Flash for ya."

Hmm... macromedia doesn't have an age requirement to purchase their software... does that mean that they Flash children?

Back