Drama Flashpoint

Title: Flashpoint

Genre: Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2008-07-11

Creator: Stephanie Morgenstern, Mark Ellis

Cast: David Paetkau, Enrico Colantoni, Amy Jo Johnson, Hugh Dillon, Sergio Di Zio, Tattiawna Jones, Jack Knight, Oluniké Adeliyi

Overview: The Strategic Response Unit (SRU) is an elite team of cops who specialize in high-risk critical incidents. Trained in tactics and psychology, they deal with extreme situations, where split-second decisions could save a life...or cost one.
Flashpoint

Flashpoint is airing their Season Premiere, Friday May 6, 2011

I see that CBS-TV is advertising that Flashpoint is airing their Season Premiere, Friday May 6, 2011.

I don't know what happened to Victor Garber's Season 3 finale for the series.

Perhaps it will air this Friday, since the network wouldn't want to waste the money spent on an episode that hasn't aired yet?

- UPDATE
From the Flashpoint CBS Website:

Flashpoint - Collateral Damage
Air Date: 04/25/11

Since when did that happen?^ Perhaps that was what CTV did, rather than what CBS-TV did.

It's still not Victor's episode called "Fault Lines".
I'm going to assume that CBS-TV is taking the remaining unaired Season 3 episodes and renaming them as (America TV) Season 4 episodes. So the one that Victor's fans will be interested in is Fault Lines.

- UPDATE 2
from the TVGUIDE dot com website

Flashpoint - Collateral Damage
Season 3, Episode 16

Episode Synopsis: A prisoner suspected of murdering his daughter is hunted after he escapes from a transport van. Meanwhile, Ed learns that his wife is en route to a hospital due to complications from her pregnancy.
Original Air Date: May 6, 2011

Back