Flight Plan

lol wow I can't believe this didn't already have a topic! :lol: Good going, Nat. ^_^

YEYYY Peter Sarsgaard! :love: And yeah, it looks like a quality thriller. I hope it lives up to my expectations. :lol: :D

Trailer looks so good...its not out here yet but i can't wait. plus Jodie Foster is an excellent actress and has always deserved a bit more recognition. Looks quality to me.

Finally saw it. Peter is so hott. :thud: Wow. I didn't think it was at all as bad as some reviews said it was. *shrug* It was cute lol. ^_^ Well, Peter was, anyway. ;)

saw this movie yesterday, it was pretty good in terms of acting and filming, however i dont think it ended satisfactorily....give it 8/10.

yeah it was a good movie, great action ... but seems improbable that when people get on a plane, that the two kids who got on with the parents and sat in front of the girl's seat, would say thay they never saw her ... very stupid :thinking:

yeah it was a good movie, great action ... but seems improbable that when people get on a plane, that the two kids who got on with the parents and sat in front of the girl's seat, would say thay they never saw her ... very stupid :thinking:

i think that is where the air marshalls comment about "trusting authority" fits in. i mean normally you would trust whatever they say, right?