Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Flip flop club!

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Alias_twin5, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Alias_twin5

Alias_twin5 Rocket Ranger

This club is for everyone who wears flip flops all year round and can't resist their cool "flip flop flap" sound! :LOL: Post your flip flop findings too! (I found some the other day that are white with monkeys and squish when I walk!)

2. Moriel

Moriel Banned

i lov flip flops they r so comforatble

3. Alias_twin5

I know! Unless you get the ones that have really hard plastic straps. Those hurt!! :( :LOL:

4. Moriel

Moriel Banned

oh those my cousin had like 10 pairs of them and her feet hurt so bad that she finally got rid of em

5. Alias_twin5

yea i guess you need tough feet to survive! lmao but now they have those terry cloth flip flops that are sooooo comfy its incredible! Must go get a pair! :woot:

6. Alias_twin5

Well I have to go, but keep the flip flop power alive! haha power to the 'flops! whoo im wired...gotta go ta ta

7. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i love flip-flops but i hardly ever wear them unless when im going to dance or the beach becuase of my height, i need to wear heels!lmao!
    but i just bought these cute hot pink ones with rhinestones and they are platform so that way i am gaining height!

8. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

:LOL: me too, vicki!

I found these really cool wooden ones that look like torture, but are actually very comfy. and they have cute little flowers on the straps. only now one's missing because my cat pulled it off. :D

9. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

oo those sound cute! my fav flip flops are these straw flat ones they are so cute but they are sadly coming undone!

10. nance

nance TUMS

I loooove flip flops! i need more! more! mooooorreee!!! oh that's gaia's last name: moore... hahahahah

anyways... I GOT MY LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG! I USED UP ALL MY STICKIES!!! AHAHAHHA I LVOE THIS MAGAINZE!

11. Marlene

Marlene Guest

the 1st from express were really comfy...their terry 1st!...w/ a 2 inch heel. but pricey...24 bucks. i want the orange 1st!

12. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

flip flops aer those sandals that make a lot of noise right?

13. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

i looooooove wearing flip flops. except i can't wear them all year because of the snow. but whenever i see flipflops i'm so drawn to them.

14. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    i love flip flops. they're a must for any true socal person. ;) i mean, i've seen people wear flip flops even when it rains!

and does anyone else remember when flip flops used to be called thongs? :LOL:

15. Existentialist

Existentialist Entertainment Moderator

I wear flip flops when it rains! Unless I'm wearing jeans that drag on the ground... then I pull out the heels, so my jeans don't get soaked. But it makes my feet feel nice and free... and wet! LoL

I wore flip flops all last summer, but had to stop 'cause the arches in my feet were falling and it hurt a lot. Not cool. I wear them sometimes... usually in the rain. But I tripped a few weeks ago and the strap broke on my favorite pair from old navy! Now I need to go buy new ones...

16. nance

nance TUMS

Hehe I got locked out of my house... and i was walking around in my flip-flops and it was raining... and i stepped into the puddles ahahahha it was *fun* :D

17. LightTraveller

LightTraveller Rocket Ranger

who here doesn't love flip flops i mean you can't not love flip flops they're awsome i have like 12 different pairs.that's one of the reasons why i hate winter, you can't wear them well you can but that would be cold.

18. Alias_twin5

yea!! Once my sister said "Oh no my thong broke!" and everyone looked at her reallly strange when all she meant was her shoe broke. lmao!! :LOL:

19. Alias_twin5

omg ive done that! doesnt it rock? cause you can get all splashy and wet without getting the bottoms of your feet dirty. flip flops have so many uses its amazing.... :D

20. LightTraveller

LightTraveller Rocket Ranger

i know, right now i wanna thank the person who inveted them they deserve an award or something